Killers dodge every lobby that contains SWF

It's not worth your stress. Play only against solo love y'all

Comments

  • @themoobs1984 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2699069#Comment_2699069

    Nothing wrong with killers avoiding SWF groups. Most of them I've encountered are nothing more than a group of trolls going out of their way to piss you off because they know they have a massive advantage.

    I'd imagine most trolly SWFs would hide their friends lists to ensure they dont get dodged?

    If youre referring to avoiding SWFs you've played before: Can survivors not be given the same option then - to not face a killer they've been against before?

    I've had many games before where I play solo and a killer would use as many busted offerings as possible to just facecamp me because I didnt give them a BBQ stack before (not from DC just from not being downed and hooked).

    TLDR: Whats fair for one is fair for all... Either all should know the player theyre facing or nobody should...

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2700092#Comment_2700092

    That's what I'm saying. You're applying your own, subjective experience of a very limited number of players to the entirety of SWF. Just because you've encountered a lot of trolls does not mean that the majority of SWF is out to troll.

    You don't know how much I play. Limited? No. I play alot. All I have is my experience to go off of. I can't go off of yours or anyone elses. I call it like I see it most of the time. Not all SWF groups are trolls but just about all trolls are in a SWF group. If you want to continue telling me I'm wrong, please feel free. I see no further need to continue repeating myself.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2700071#Comment_2700071

    I'd imagine most trolly SWFs would hide their friends lists to ensure they dont get dodged?

    If youre referring to avoiding SWFs you've played before: Can survivors not be given the same option then - to not face a killer they've been against before?

    I've had many games before where I play solo and a killer would use as many busted offerings as possible to just facecamp me because I didnt give them a BBQ stack before (not from DC just from not being downed and hooked).

    TLDR: Whats fair for one is fair for all... Either all should know the player theyre facing or nobody should...

    Anyone should be able to avoid playing against anyone they feel is a troll. Yes.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697788#Comment_2697788

    What I'm saying to you is that you're assuming seeing someone is grouped actually matters- it doesn't, because solo survivors can absolutely pull off saves, efficient gameplay, good looping, even teamwork if they all know what they're doing, and that absolutely does happen.

    You shouldn't brace for a tougher match just because people are grouped, but more importantly from your perspective, you shouldn't do the opposite either. It's only really a very very vague indicator, if anything.

    SWF raises the survivors difficulty Regardless of their skill. A team that can't loop and just instantly drops pallets and Shift W's to the other side of the map each chase can give you just as much trouble as a team of god loopers if they are efficient on generators.

    I just had a 5 minute game that i won with half a generator left, only because they screwed up and allowed me to hook, slug and chase down the last guy who still hadn't been hooked yet. Chases didn't last more than 20-30 seconds, but that doesn't matter when there was always one gen being 2 manned (47 second generator) and another working solo. When they completed the 2 man gen one would run and help the solo guy and the other would go for a save or start on their own generator.

    This strat guaranteed one gen per hook when you add travel time and hook time even though they sucked at looping and just held W and pre dropped most of the time.

  • Dodging is the best tip. Swf basically have wallhacks, there is no point in playing against them. I personally don't even consider it gameplay or pvp

    You spot them? Np, just hold W to the other side of the map

    You finally catchup to them and they misplay? No problem, they got dead hard and you have to start all over again

    It's not even pvp against these people, just holding W simulator. And generators obviously pop because as a killer you don't have the time too hook surivors.

    Also "Generator pressure" is a meme because one survivor will leave the gen and the others will take his place and finish it

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697794#Comment_2697794

    SWF raises the survivors difficulty Regardless of their skill. A team that can't loop and just instantly drops pallets and Shift W's to the other side of the map each chase can give you just as much trouble as a team of god loopers if they are efficient on generators.

    I just had a 5 minute game that i won with half a generator left, only because they screwed up and allowed me to hook, slug and chase down the last guy who still hadn't been hooked yet. Chases didn't last more than 20-30 seconds, but that doesn't matter when there was always one gen being 2 manned (47 second generator) and another working solo. When they completed the 2 man gen one would run and help the solo guy and the other would go for a save or start on their own generator.

    This strat guaranteed one gen per hook when you add travel time and hook time even though they sucked at looping and just held W and pre dropped most of the time.

    What part about any of that is exclusive to SWF, though? Any halfway decent survivor is going to know to do all of that even if they're all playing solo, it's not that hard to know that holding W and predropping is a strong strategy, and all that the second thing you described requires is one guy having Kindred so everyone can see who's closest to the hook.

    That's my point. All of that can and does happen from a lobby of full solo players, and it's not a guarantee that you will see it from a 4-man either. The information isn't actually indicative of what kind of experience you're going to get.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2700106#Comment_2700106

    What part about any of that is exclusive to SWF, though? Any halfway decent survivor is going to know to do all of that even if they're all playing solo, it's not that hard to know that holding W and predropping is a strong strategy, and all that the second thing you described requires is one guy having Kindred so everyone can see who's closest to the hook.

    That's my point. All of that can and does happen from a lobby of full solo players, and it's not a guarantee that you will see it from a 4-man either. The information isn't actually indicative of what kind of experience you're going to get.

    The guy with kindred needs to be on the hook for the others to see anything.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2700664#Comment_2700664

    The guy with kindred needs to be on the hook for the others to see anything.

    Right, misremembered the specifics of that perk. Doesn't change much, though- a good team of solos is still gonna have the gamesense to know when to go for a save, and the rest of my point absolutely still stands.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2700666#Comment_2700666

    Right, misremembered the specifics of that perk. Doesn't change much, though- a good team of solos is still gonna have the gamesense to know when to go for a save, and the rest of my point absolutely still stands.

    My point wasn't that solo players can't defeat 90% of the killers in this game

    Tru3tallent does it all the time while messing around and reading chat for the majority of the game. My point was that it boosts even trash tier players up another level if they prioritise generators. There is no need to be good at looping in this game if you can communicate gens and killer chasing/ not chasing.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697787#Comment_2697787

    Punishing people for wanting to play the game with their friends is a horrible idea that will just turn away a large portion of players.

    Instead, the developers need to buff solo survivor to the level of SWF and buff killers accordingly to compensate - which is what they said they were going to do a while ago now.

    if they buff solos then it will be the same buff for swfs. basically swfs will be stronger after that.

  • Yeah, no. I'll just play out my matches and not cry about everything.

  • @sadakiyo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697789#Comment_2697789

    if they buff solos then it will be the same buff for swfs. basically swfs will be stronger after that.

    The buffs most of us would like to see involve some kind of communication and coordination possibilities for solos.

  • This is exactly why I dodge SWF:

    https://youtu.be/8TJSvaDTrWA

    Tru3 made mistakes but holy hell, this just proves how broken the maps can be and how some features in the game can be impossible to counter like flashlight-locker save. This is why also killers can't have variety in perks. We can't even test the new perks combo builds because of this bullshit. As I said ealier it's impossible to mindgame these kind of groups as Legion without bamboozle. Like literally it is a must, but even with this it's super stressful.

  • @PlayTwink said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697633#Comment_2697633

    You can't improve any higher with the currest state of the game.

    The state of the game used to be MUCH worst than this

    There is always room for improvement

1 2 3 ›