Good 3 perk combinations
These are good 3 perk combinations and there are more so what do you think are good perks (3) that synergize and or are good together?
Survivor:
Open Handed/Bond/Kindred
Saboteur/Breakout/Empathy
Dead Hard/ Descisive/ Unbreakable
Boon: Shadownstep/ Exponential/ Circle of Healing
Plunderers Instinct/ Ace in the Hole/ Apprasal
Tenacity/ Power Struggle/ Flip Flop
Killer: Hex: Undying/Haunted Grounds/Retribution
Fire Up/ Brutal Strength/ Bamboozled
Dying light/ Scrouge Hook: Pain Resonance/ Thanatophobia
Blood Warden/ No Way Out/ Hex: No One Escapes Death
Corrupt/ BBQ/ Pop
Spirit Fury/ Enduring /Brutal Strength
Comments
Both Scourge hook perks and agitation.
Ruin/Undying/tinkerer - I don't run this
Spine chill/Resilience/DH
Head-on, Q&Q, Deception, IS
Just some off the dome.
Nurses, Sloppy, Monitor and abuse
After I prestiged my Artist I didn't have lots to choose from so I ran Nurses, Sloppy, Coulophobia (sure thats misspelled) and it was pretty decent.
Michi was showcasing a fun combo.
Strategy is find and down the obsession, Scourge Hook for major regression, find the new obsession and repeat. Michi is a Hag main so he also runs this with Make Your Choice so the new Obsession is Exposed and, because he’s Hag, they’ll probably stumble into a trap sooner or later if not get caught on the hook trade immediately.
Boil Over, Saboteur, No Mither, you can't spell funeral without fun (Coffin Dance Edition.)
I am so trying this....Not with Hag though. I only use her if I have too. I'm thinking I can get this to work well with Demo/Freddy.
Yeah, Blight or Spirit or Nurse would work too probably, basically anybody that can react quickly to an unhook to get the trade.
FOR LEGION:
Barbecue & Chilli, Discordance, Thrilling Tremors, Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance
OR
Barbecue & Chilli, Discordance, Thrilling Tremors, Lethal Pursuer
Overcome, Lucky Break and Inner Strength
Mad grit/agitation/irongrip or starstruck
Pretty much makes you a walking forward facing blender. It's absolutely golden when it works, and still has some basic utility if it doesn't. Even better when paired with lightborne to really destroy some hope.
Ruin/Surveillance/Undying
Pretty good but i think Claurophobia would be better with the other two rather than Monitor and Abuse.
Yeah thats what i was thinking! How often do you run this, im assuming every on once in a while as you dont want to run these 3 perks often lol
What does Overcome do again? In any case i would run Dead Hard or Lithe instead of Overcome but that's me. Imo i dont think Boil Over is good enough to be semi consistent without a Sabo build. . Breakdown/Flip Flop/Boilover is actually legit though if you know what your doing. Also you need a good medkit (with fast heals) with Lucky Break.
Like the heal (3 perk) build.
3 perks not 4 please!
Basement!
Survivor:
Dead Hard/ Spine Chill/ Resilience
Killer: Scourge: Hooks of Pain/Overcharge/Oppression (Doctor only)
Monitor is what makes the build for killers with a smaller terror radius. You can see them healing before they hear you. Works best on Hag.
Overcome is the endurance perk that gives you 4 seconds of speed burst after getting hit, instead of 2. It's really the best endurance perk to run with Lucky Break. Also works really well for the hold "w" build. You could probably substitute Speed Burst for that also, but Overcome forces the Killer into a chase with you kind of like Dead Hard, because it happens in the 2nd part of the chase.
Dont run often. Just best I could do with her current perks.