Is leigon getting a buff?

I love Leigon. I do. It's just so hard to play more than a few matches as him before you have to play other killers bc Leigon at high MMR can't really hold his own.


Case in point. 3man at father Campbell's church. His frenzy couldn't hit more than 1 survivor at a time.bc they were separated most the time. Doesn't last long enough at base like it should.

Secondly, it's just not fast enough. I targeted a Feng who had sprint burst carry her to a Twall with a pallet, and she was able to run me out of frenzy. I lagged behind a little to long to catch up fast enough to handle to pallet Twall.

Then at end of match I had a basement hook, and the exit was right outside the shack. That same feng was opening the door and I stopped camping the basement and frenzied to her, hit her, and ahe just kept opening the door.

My 4 second cool down, and her dead hard was still able to pillow her into the exit no problem.

Just nuts.

In hindsight, I should have just kept on camping but I was trying to get more than 1.

He just isn't viable. He's to slow, frenzy doesn't last long enough, and that cool down is crazy long for a power that can't even down anyone.

Unless the map is small, and the survivors are close to each other frenzy can't chain hit anything, especially with all the dozens of jingle gyms, pallets, and windows each map offers.


That 3man was good. Damn good. Plus all had meta perks that extended every chase when I finally did catch up.

I was a punching bag in most of.my matches as him. It sucks, bc I like him. He gets tons of bloodpoints when you wanna grind for other killers.

Dbd has to know he is just so bad. Lol.

Comments

  • Legion and Ghostface are the ones they're looking at next, according to the last QnA stream, so there's a relatively high chance that Legion will get some buffs whenever they figure out what they want to do there.

    I do sympathise with the devs, though- Legion was a busted mess when they released, so it's got to be kind of hard to balance them without them becoming a beast again. My guess is that they're either going to completely tear down their whole power and start from scratch (which seems kind of unlikely), or they'll be receiving some minor numerical tweaks and addon changes, which seems like it'd at least help.

  • @jesterkind said:

    Legion and Ghostface are the ones they're looking at next, according to the last QnA stream, so there's a relatively high chance that Legion will get some buffs whenever they figure out what they want to do there.

    I do sympathise with the devs, though- Legion was a busted mess when they released, so it's got to be kind of hard to balance them without them becoming a beast again. My guess is that they're either going to completely tear down their whole power and start from scratch (which seems kind of unlikely), or they'll be receiving some minor numerical tweaks and addon changes, which seems like it'd at least help.

    Add ons pass its not what those killers need they actually need a rework.

  • @UnknownKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2694002#Comment_2694002

    Add ons pass its not what those killers need they actually need a rework.

    Well, Legion does need an addon pass as well- their addons aren't particularly amazing, they only have a few good ones.

    What I suspect we'll see, or at least reasonably hope we'll see, is shorter fatigues, shorter cooldowns, faster movement and animation, and maybe a few other tweaks here and there.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2694004#Comment_2694004

    Well, Legion does need an addon pass as well- their addons aren't particularly amazing, they only have a few good ones.

    What I suspect we'll see, or at least reasonably hope we'll see, is shorter fatigues, shorter cooldowns, faster movement and animation, and maybe a few other tweaks here and there.

    I just hope they build them from the ground.Much people is boring as hell to play vs him,same does killers think.

  • Yes Legion will be buffed. Him and Ghostface are next for changes

  • I don't want a power rework. He just needs to damn good add-ons. Speed him up, decrease his cool down, and make his base frenzy longer so he has no issues making it across maps.

    He was designed to chain hit. Let him. Most survivors don't heal against him anyway. So who cares if he's frenzying toward you to hit you while your injured again?

    He gets points, you mend, and back on the gen you go. I know it's an annoying playstyle as a survivor to constantly mend but the points you get is absurd in the grans scheme of things.

    Leigon should be a point earning machine. He already is, so imagine if he could chain better. Survivors still get gens done but the trade off is points.

    That's where the devs need to focus. Let Leigon be that 1 killer that racks up points. Even if he is still kinda weak, he'll be played more for em.

  • @xxshyguyxx said:

    I love Leigon. I do. It's just so hard to play more than a few matches as him before you have to play other killers bc Leigon at high MMR can't really hold his own.

    Case in point. 3man at father Campbell's church. His frenzy couldn't hit more than 1 survivor at a time.bc they were separated most the time. Doesn't last long enough at base like it should.

    Secondly, it's just not fast enough. I targeted a Feng who had sprint burst carry her to a Twall with a pallet, and she was able to run me out of frenzy. I lagged behind a little to long to catch up fast enough to handle to pallet Twall.

    Then at end of match I had a basement hook, and the exit was right outside the shack. That same feng was opening the door and I stopped camping the basement and frenzied to her, hit her, and ahe just kept opening the door.

    My 4 second cool down, and her dead hard was still able to pillow her into the exit no problem.

    Just nuts.

    In hindsight, I should have just kept on camping but I was trying to get more than 1.

    He just isn't viable. He's to slow, frenzy doesn't last long enough, and that cool down is crazy long for a power that can't even down anyone.

    Unless the map is small, and the survivors are close to each other frenzy can't chain hit anything, especially with all the dozens of jingle gyms, pallets, and windows each map offers.

    That 3man was good. Damn good. Plus all had meta perks that extended every chase when I finally did catch up.

    I was a punching bag in most of.my matches as him. It sucks, bc I like him. He gets tons of bloodpoints when you wanna grind for other killers.

    Dbd has to know he is just so bad. Lol.

    As others have said - he and Ghostface are up for a rework.

    The question is - is it going to be an amazing Plague/Demo level rework that will substantially improve their 'feel' and give them awesome addons that completely change up their playstyle, or is it going to be a Pig level 'we changed a few addon colors, have fun' rework?

    Will be interesting to see.

  • We don't know. They 'buffed' Clown, and he's still bottom tier.

  • If they manage to nerf Legion, the weakest Killer, I'm gonna riot.

  • Nope, because according to the stats about a kill rate, their reasult is above 50%, so they're gonna be nerfed. Expect a 5 seconds cooldown with 6 seconds duration of Feral Frenzy

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2694004#Comment_2694004

    Well, Legion does need an addon pass as well- their addons aren't particularly amazing, they only have a few good ones.

    What I suspect we'll see, or at least reasonably hope we'll see, is shorter fatigues, shorter cooldowns, faster movement and animation, and maybe a few other tweaks here and there.

    Honey, he needs a second ability to help them down survivors. Their power is literally NOTHING for a survivors.

  • @PlayTwink said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2694005#Comment_2694005

    Honey, he needs a second ability to help them down survivors. Their power is literally NOTHING for a survivors.

    Which is legitimate design, IF they're actually good at doing the stuff they're supposed to be good at, which they currently are not. If Legion's power was for mobility, tracking, and easy injures, with light slowdown, that'd be a perfectly legitimate killer- albeit a weak one.

    Right now, though, they have extremely minor mobility, tracking, and slowdown, with only the first injure being guaranteed.

  • @Rivyn said:

    We don't know. They 'buffed' Clown, and he's still bottom tier.

    Clown is one of those killers (like Trickster) who needs a complete teardown rework because his kit is just impossible to balance.

    Clown is a lot better than he was before though.

    @Pulsar said:

    If they manage to nerf Legion, the weakest Killer, I'm gonna riot.

    Yeah we'll have to see. After how dirty they did Wraith and Cenobite, I'm not incredibly optimistic.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2694043#Comment_2694043

    Which is legitimate design, IF they're actually good at doing the stuff they're supposed to be good at, which they currently are not. If Legion's power was for mobility, tracking, and easy injures, with light slowdown, that'd be a perfectly legitimate killer- albeit a weak one.

    Right now, though, they have extremely minor mobility, tracking, and slowdown, with only the first injure being guaranteed.

    That would require a increased movement speed for Frenzy, duration, decreased cooldown for Feral Frenzy, longer time mending etc. he was that once and everyone was so bored of them, even killer mains.

    It was so boring to play against because it was basically a mending simulator. Everyone didn't like that, even the killers, because survivors were rushing the gens while being injured, because they knew that their power was absolutely no threat regarding to down them.

    He needs a second ability like throwing knifes at survivors while they're affected by deep wound. One blade will result in 50% decreased progress of deep wound, second will down them. It should be something better than huntress but worst than trickster.

  • @PlayTwink said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2694046#Comment_2694046

    That would require a increased movement speed for Frenzy, duration, decreased cooldown for Feral Frenzy, longer time mending etc. he was that once and everyone was so bored of them, even killer mains.

    It was so boring to play against because it was basically a mending simulator. Everyone didn't like that, even the killers, because survivors were rushing the gens while being injured, because they knew that their power was absolutely no threat regarding to down them.

    He needs a second ability like throwing knifes at survivors while they're affected by deep wound. One blade will result in 50% decreased progress of deep wound, second will down them. It should be something better than huntress but worst than trickster.

    A secondary ability wouldn't solve that problem, and the one you're proposing is a little too derivative anyway. Which leads us to the same thing I said at the start: They either need a complete teardown rework, or some light number adjustments, because they're really hard to balance properly due to what a mess they were on release.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2694060#Comment_2694060

    A secondary ability wouldn't solve that problem, and the one you're proposing is a little too derivative anyway. Which leads us to the same thing I said at the start: They either need a complete teardown rework, or some light number adjustments, because they're really hard to balance properly due to what a mess they were on release.

    It would solve a lot. The knifes wouldn't do anything against healthy survivors, only will working with people that has deep wound. And Legion then would finally have a skill cap with awesome reward.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    Yes Legion will be buffed. Him and Ghostface are next for changes

    Changes doesn't mean Buffs

  • @jesterkind said:

    Legion and Ghostface are the ones they're looking at next, according to the last QnA stream, so there's a relatively high chance that Legion will get some buffs whenever they figure out what they want to do there.

    I do sympathise with the devs, though- Legion was a busted mess when they released, so it's got to be kind of hard to balance them without them becoming a beast again. My guess is that they're either going to completely tear down their whole power and start from scratch (which seems kind of unlikely), or they'll be receiving some minor numerical tweaks and addon changes, which seems like it'd at least help.

    "Looking at" is not necessarily buffing. I'll never understand how people make this connection.


    Moreover legion is braindead easy to balance. Reduce the fatigue cooldown, make their movement in frenzy slightly faster, reward players for chain hits.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2694002#Comment_2694002

    "Looking at" is not necessarily buffing. I'll never understand how people make this connection.

    Moreover legion is braindead easy to balance. Reduce the fatigue cooldown, make their movement in frenzy slightly faster, reward players for chain hits.

    That would be where "relatively high chance" comes in. I sincerely doubt they'll nerf Legion- people act as though they just make nerfs willy-nilly with no rhyme or reason, but that's not actually true, they just make nerfs for questionable reasons. Even with that, there's a relatively high chance Legion will get buffs alongside nerfs if any nerfs are in store, which will hopefully leave them in a better spot than before.

    The first two I see, but that last one is where the sticking point comes in. Reward players how? That's not something you can gloss over when you're making out that they're "braindead easy" to balance.

  • God I hope they’re reworked. The power isn’t close to what the trailer promised. Instead we have a lame power that’s one of the worst when survivors get decent. And only a noob stomper. It’s skill ceiling is low and lame on both sides. A rework is needed to make their power stronger and more interactive and fun on both sides.

  • The killer is in a God awful spot so I hope they make him better.

    He's so slow when using his power, the self exhaution is 4 freaking seconds and healing boons just adds to the problem of him sucking.


    Ghostface and Legion are both joke killers that if you use them you are basically saying bully me

  • @xxshyguyxx said:

    I don't want a power rework. He just needs to damn good add-ons. Speed him up, decrease his cool down, and make his base frenzy longer so he has no issues making it across maps.

    He was designed to chain hit. Let him. Most survivors don't heal against him anyway. So who cares if he's frenzying toward you to hit you while your injured again?

    He gets points, you mend, and back on the gen you go. I know it's an annoying playstyle as a survivor to constantly mend but the points you get is absurd in the grans scheme of things.

    Leigon should be a point earning machine. He already is, so imagine if he could chain better. Survivors still get gens done but the trade off is points.

    That's where the devs need to focus. Let Leigon be that 1 killer that racks up points. Even if he is still kinda weak, he'll be played more for em.

    A rework would be better to make their power more viable and enjoyable.

  • @jesterkind said:

    Legion and Ghostface are the ones they're looking at next, according to the last QnA stream, so there's a relatively high chance that Legion will get some buffs whenever they figure out what they want to do there.

    I do sympathise with the devs, though- Legion was a busted mess when they released, so it's got to be kind of hard to balance them without them becoming a beast again. My guess is that they're either going to completely tear down their whole power and start from scratch (which seems kind of unlikely), or they'll be receiving some minor numerical tweaks and addon changes, which seems like it'd at least help.

    I hope they update them. I really like their theme of able to run around fast and mostly ignore pallets, but you're basically just a weaker Plague. Sure you can get injures fast, but you're purely m1 with no power when it comes to actually downing somebody.

  • The only thing fun about legion is sliding on pallets, that's it. He's terrible.

    The one addon where you break pallets you side on is the only time I ever play Legion because that addon at least makes him a pallet muderer