If Demo was still here, he could have had a really cool ice themed skin...
Netflix why :(
Netflix why :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who is demo?
Seriously. I was really hoping for a Blighted Demo skin, too. As a licenser, they'd always been good about collaborating with DBD for custom outfits and it seemed like a foregone conclusion.
I shouldn't hope Netflix's mobile games fail, but I'm totally hoping they do. They took our dog :(
idk some tf2 character i think
Netflix is just generally incompetent and out of touch, they prioritized a mediocre mobile game over literally free money via the Stranger Things DLC, which imo is easily still the best DLC BHVR has made.
I have never encountered a person who has actively disliked Demogorgon, from a balancing perspective it doesn't get better than that. So the fact that Netflix was super stubborn over this leaves an extra sour taste in my mouth.
Now I actually want an ice themed Demo skin. Too bad that it will never happen now. 🙁
He is the goat in our hearts
I've encountered a person hating on our precious puppy
:(
I mean he’s still in the game but you just can’t buy him or his skins anymore.
That probably wouldn’t have happened anyway.
An exclusive.
I really wanted a Scoops Ahoy Robin Buckley legendary for Nancy. Heck, that's even my name in game now "Scoops Robin for DBD" and my avatar is Robin with the "You Rule You Suck" board.
Demo could have gotten a Christmas lights themed outfit. It would fit so well to the source. 😢
when demo becomes the entire wall so true
At least thematically better fitting than Demo covered in ‚glue‘ or in crusted ‚glue‘.
at least I don’t remember a scene with Demo and Hopper that would have ended like that.
hopper and demo shared a special connection and when joyce was asleep during season 1 they went out into the woods
secret relationship, enemies to friends to lovers, slash, mpreg, dead dove: do not eat; coming soon to an AO3 near you
ew i would never watch such a spin-off!
(i would probably very much watch that spin-off)//
Just imagine this in DbD
source:
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/qie6g9/cosmetics_id_love_but_will_never_see_in_dbd/
Imagine a Demo skin with fur lmao