unlink feng mins outfit
I bought the damn cells to get her and you guys ofc make it a set. the shirtless hairy old man isn't a set but hers is?? fix this please devs
I bought the damn cells to get her and you guys ofc make it a set. the shirtless hairy old man isn't a set but hers is?? fix this please devs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yay free stuff :D
Shirtless hairy old man!? How dare you talk about sexy Felix like that!!
Did you really just say that Felix was an old man lol at most the dude looks like he's in his early 30s what are you talking about.
+1 to unlinking Feng's pointlessly linked set, -1 for the implication that Felix isn't smoking hot.
hashtag UNLINK!
looks like a grandpa to me
Bill Overbeck in this case:
u guys simp for the most average looking survivor. typical western beauty standards
says the guy simping for feng
I'll give it to you, she certainly isn't average-looking
(screenshot credit @/mugenmiraii on Twitter)
yeah but feng min has alot of cosmetics like that. many of hers aren't average looking hence why I brought up shirtless guy, his combinations I see with it looks goofy. and her top is a recolor of her base outfit so the only excuse that they got is that its clipped but thats not even an excuse
yeah I'm simping for her because I called her sexy like you v*rgins did, for sure
Anything older than 18 may as well be a dinosaur tbh
Unlink every original characters outfits, there's literally no reason for them to be linked apart from being a bigger cash grab.
Unless they're very clearly a one piece thing eg. Robbie the Rabbit Legion.
thats someones grandpa
I always wonder why people call them cash grabs without even knowing if those cosmetics actually bring in more than other cosmetics? It’s more likely resulting in less purchases…
also Robbie the Rabbit legion is actually licensed and not original.
Isnt Feng Asian.
wasn't talking about feng ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛) 👉
Who were you talking about?