Probably the most stressful thing I have ever had to do and I don't envy people having to do these newer, harder tests. Especially with you probably having to wear a mask too.
ngl I wish I passed mine on the first attempt...my driving tests were "chapters of accidents" quite literally as a car drove into the side of me on one of my tests :(
Probably the most stressful thing I have ever had to do and I don't envy people having to do these newer, harder tests. Especially with you probably having to wear a mask too.
ngl I wish I passed mine on the first attempt...my driving tests were "chapters of accidents" quite literally as a car drove into the side of me on one of my tests :(
I feel like "chapter of accidents" is a vast understatement just from reading this- your clumsy streak clearly haunted you in this too
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
whooo hooooooo well done Karu! Congrats <3
Thank you โค๏ธ
Congrats! ๐
...
how dangerous do you think it'd be to hug that bear
thank you <3
Food is the way to the heart. Might not be that dangerous with food in his belly.
Congratulations!
Probably the most stressful thing I have ever had to do and I don't envy people having to do these newer, harder tests. Especially with you probably having to wear a mask too.
ngl I wish I passed mine on the first attempt...my driving tests were "chapters of accidents" quite literally as a car drove into the side of me on one of my tests :(
correct i was indeed in a facemask
I feel like "chapter of accidents" is a vast understatement just from reading this- your clumsy streak clearly haunted you in this too
my clumsy streak has been a lifelong streak - breaking records everywhere lol
as in, metaphorically breaking records or literally breaking records? or both lol
both, sadly lol
Congrats!
Gratz. Passed mine on first attempt also 6 years ago.
Drive safe.
Will do, and thanks! Can't annoy you with terrible takes if I don't
Congratulations.
Congrats Karu!
Let's gooooooo, Karu can drive past fields full of cows whenever he feels like it now :D
Congrats, man.
Me driving into the field and sending the forums pictures of a tiny Highland calf licking my hair so true
Ayo congrats. To celebrate, you must play Spirit with love!
I'd rather never touch dbd again in the nicest possible way ๐๐ (but thank you)
Eyyy good stuff! Congrats yo!
Also thanks, nice reminder I gotta get mine done.
Best of luck!
Haha I understand, I was mainly joking. Congrats again.
So was I there were no hard feelings dw dw