There is nothing wrong with this image.
This is the reason i will never ever touch myers
This is the reason i will never ever touch myers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I miss those offerings. Imagine a pitch black Dead Dawg Saloon. We lost so much.
A New Moon Bouquet?
Beautiful...simply beautiful.
I understand, I'll never upgrade my Meg again for similar reasons.
This is also giving me flashbacks to when killers used to run Devour at Tier 1 to hide it until the moris began.
Holy nostalgia, Batman.
I wish I was around when those offerings were in the game.
All of those bouquets, all of those old map offerings. I'd never touch that either. Mikey's just going to have to live with the perks he's got.
I like them in my inventory and will never burn them but did not hesitate to move on the bloodweb to add new perks on him.
I am more excited to see two jmm's in a bloodweb. Addicted to them.
Yummy.
another reason why i dont play him lmao
my friend had a wraith with that too
ngl I thought I was supposed to be looking at the 4 of the same green item, which seems equally uncommon.