lets make around of applause for fan favorite!
what is that the 15th cosmetic in a row for her.
adam mains: make round of applause for fan favorite! ๐๐๐
zarina: werk fan favorite! ๐๐
charlotte: fan favorite ๐๐
slinger: FAN FAVORITE!
jeff: miss fan favorite.

Comments
I am in luck since every piece of it looks unappealing to me.
the feng cosmetics never even look that good jesus christ
I have to agree I'm sick of feng getting cosmetics.
like meg is an original and doesnt even have a nice Christmas pj set. (just first example that came to me)
I dont get the hype around feng
More cosmetics for male characters please :)
i think they've slowed down on meg for a bit because i think like 2 ish years ago or whenever the battlepass i mean rifts, came out she kept getting a skin every few months. i assume they've gone through all of her concept catalogue. theres only so much sporty themed skins they could do for her i guess before they run out of ideas.
Feng is overrated. Lots of people play her, so more cosmetics for her = more money for BHVR. I really don't get the appeal of Feng, but that's my opinion.
I love some of her cosmetics and played her a lot.
I love the hair on that one and combine it with different outfits.
I play a lot of other survs too tho.
I can't exactly deny that she has some of the best cosmetics in the game, however.
I dislike plenty of cosmetics on most survivors. But I can always find things that I like and can work with.
Laughs in Quentin main.
Now now, she's not that overused, is she? I mean, it's not like she's getting another one next month. I mean, 2 Feng outfits in one chapter when half the cast barely get a single outfit in a year, heh, that would just be so ridiculous...
Also the only one of the originals without a blighted outfit. You know who does have one though? Feng Min.
Not saying I don't like hers, it's actually one of the few Feng outfits I actually like, but I'm shocked Meg didn't get one before her.
And we Yui enjoyers are once again left in the dust...
bhvr really said just give Jeff few recolors for like the last year or so ๐ญ
Less clothing in these cosmetics too
I think if her Bunny hoodie were never existed she probably wouldn't have gained such popularity.
If we look at Kate, she is a pretty attractive character but she is not as popular as Feng. Maybe because of a lack of cosmetics.
ย Cutesy cosmetics for Feng only to gain money i suppose.
Donโt worry fellow Jeff mains. We got a recolour this pass remember!
We got shirtless felix. Only a matter of time before shirtless Jeff
can't wait to see the new jeff cosmetic, leather jacket and jeans
Semi-shirtless Felix. His whole model isn't there.
Oh and a shorter beard too donโt forget
How could BHVR be so lazy! Disgraceful