edit: I've made a poll. please go check it out. link in the description.
Looking for how scary it is and how well it fits with other cosmetics.
Looking for how scary it is and how well it fits with other cosmetics.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Way too varied. You're gonna have to specify what killers you like playing, for starters.
All I can say without knowing that is "probably a body piece" because you'll notice them most. Or weapon if you really want to see it in first person.
Doctor's baseball bat. A green item, so it's 4500 shards. I think it looks very good.
Deathslinger has a nice fedora for that exact price. Butttttt you'd probably not want to play him after his nerf.
I play every killer pretty evenly.
I'm happy with my cosmetics for Twins, licensed characters, ranged killers, the original 3, plague, and clown.
I find most of Blight's and Oni's cosmetics boring.
Spirits torso with black hands, idk if its exactly 7200 shards, but it's around that price and I absolutely love it as you can see it on your screen when playing spirit.
"Less than 7200 shards."
Knowing this game, probably a recolour of a default skin. Come back when you've got like 21k to offload and you don't want a free unlicensed chapter instead.
The only default recolour I use still is Trickster's black outfit.
not strictly a whole outfit, just any item.
I personally like the Trapper body cosmetic that has a hook hanging off the belt. On the main menu when the Trapper is wearing it, the hook is very prominent and it echoes the feel of the game to me.
this recolor for deathslinger is really good, but playing him is worthless when you can play huntress instead
That's rather obvious, isn't it?
The Legion: Colorstained cloth.
No other cosmetic can compete.
Mr. Puddles...
You beat me to it.
"Underground Protection"?
Basic Joe for legion is great
Yeah it looks like this on the login screen. Nothing like a hook to get ya in the mood.
nice.