There are two kinds of people. Those who wear cosmetics because they like how look or want to show off, and those that wear cosmetics because it provides camouflage and gives them a higher chance of staying undetected. Which kind of person are you?
There are two kinds of people. Those who wear cosmetics because they like how look or want to show off, and those that wear cosmetics because it provides camouflage and gives them a higher chance of staying undetected. Which kind of person are you?
Style, unless I'm playing with a devoted stealth build as survivor (in which case, I'll wear considerably fewer bright colours) or ghostface.
Though I also find most of the fluorescent outfits look absolutely ######### disgusting, so I definitely fall somewhere closer to the middle-ground between stealth and "LOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATME!!1!"
A mixture of both really, I generally sway towards the darker colours anyway - so picking stylish and stealthy cosmetics are both quite similar for me.
Depends on my mood. If I want to take the game proper seriously, then I'll put some darker cosmetics on my characters. If I just wanna play without caring what happens, style all the way!
i guess technically i'm using them for stealth on ghostface because i use his p3 but otherwise it's just style. i guess black metal jeff kinda blends well, i wouldn't know
Style, but if I see a team of survivors I recognize and know I'll have to tryhard, I like to put on darker cosmetics to give myself any kind of edge I can get.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jonah in his Pajama clothes ... man first we got escape cake then anniversary cake now this.
claudettes:
Style, unless I'm playing with a devoted stealth build as survivor (in which case, I'll wear considerably fewer bright colours) or ghostface.
I always get caught even if my cosmetics are darker than normal so might as well wear cosmetics for style woot woot!
Fashion by Daylight.
In general, stuff in games needs to look good, not be functional. This goes for basically every game I play.
style, though i guess it helps that i generally like darker clothes more than those bright flashy stuff.
i wear the default cosmetics, so neither
Aww, #########, I skimmed WAY too quickly but what I meant to click was style, sorry about that.
I really don't care about stealth and always end up getting caught anyway, so I wear my cosmetics for the style.
If you use cosmetics for stealth or play survivor who is noticeably more quiet than others - you are cringe.
How many advantages you need in a survivor sided game?
I prefer to wear an outfit that looks good.
Though I also find most of the fluorescent outfits look absolutely ######### disgusting, so I definitely fall somewhere closer to the middle-ground between stealth and "LOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATME!!1!"
claud was my first p3 character which I loved up until they nerfed it :( I'll never recover
As with every online game, fashion is the true endgame.
I like that the majority on this forum (well those that entered the poll at least) go for Style over Stealth, we're a stylish bunch!
As a person who used Tucking in Sea of Thieves style is such a better option.
Style all the times as I like to stand out.😛
Unless I am doing for a dedicated stealth build I usually don't care too much about stealth.
Honestly I like mostly bright and colorful clothes I also usually I get found no matter what
Went for stealth when I was a newbie, camo Feng was my go-to, but now it's all about the style unless I'm going for a stealth build.
I’ve never worn a skin because it’s harder to see or whatever, just seems like overkill.
Stealth, since there's no cosmetic that's super crazy or something, I prefer letting others know I like being competitive
A mixture of both really, I generally sway towards the darker colours anyway - so picking stylish and stealthy cosmetics are both quite similar for me.
I do both ways. But Ghostface is always black costume.
People's sense of fashion:
stealth isn’t necessary every match, so I always style it up
Depends on my mood. If I want to take the game proper seriously, then I'll put some darker cosmetics on my characters. If I just wanna play without caring what happens, style all the way!
I guess stealth still as I'm not that confident in chases. I am branching out and trying more cosmetics that are less stealthy.
i guess technically i'm using them for stealth on ghostface because i use his p3 but otherwise it's just style. i guess black metal jeff kinda blends well, i wouldn't know
I use cosmetics mostly for style and comedic purposes like Mario and Luigi Dwight.
I'm a scoops ahoy steve, like hell I'm going for stealth.
Here is my answer. ^_^
Bunny Feng all the way.
Style, but if I see a team of survivors I recognize and know I'll have to tryhard, I like to put on darker cosmetics to give myself any kind of edge I can get.
I play pretty simply, do gens until I am seen, then run you for as long as I can, then hang until saved.
Rinse and repeat, until dead or out. Maybe a save or totem in between.
Gotta look good while doing it tho!
I'm quite surprised to see even 10% people choose stealth. I was pretty certain it would be 97 - 3.
I also choose style, however my Claudette has a stealth cosmetic. This is only because I don't like any of her cosmetics.
Black is my favorite color so I'm stealthy in the meantime but I will run into killer to get a chase goin 🤣