Got Reported for using Artist Power

It happend i was Testing out the Artist and i got Reported by a toxic Clicky Survivor for using her power to camp the Gens and exit Gates


Wow Killers arent even Allowed to use there Power Best i didnt even try to hit a Survivor whit my Weapon ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ


Some Survivor Mains are Really a Joke

Comments

  • That is a whole bruh moment

  • *All Survivor mains are a joke. They rarely know what the opposite site has to endure.

  • It truly is the best when survivors complain about killer camping gens. Always hilarious to hear.

  • @BaldursGate2 said:

    *All Survivor mains are a joke. They rarely know what the opposite site has to endure.

    this applies to both sides

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    That is a whole bruh moment

    He said its bannable because its " abusing a ability to have a unfair Advantage " xD


    Also he told me Camping and tunneling is Reportable haha wow

  • @xEmoGirlxAlexisx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2675984#Comment_2675984

    He said its bannable because its " abusing a ability to have a unfair Advantage " xD

    Also he told me Camping and tunneling is Reportable haha wow

    Looks like youve found a part of the circus

  • Im kinda very Happy that the Report System isnt Working and a Joke


    Whit all this false Reports of Survivor Mains 90% of the Killer Players would be banned ๐Ÿ˜…

  • Strange. Now they abuse reports too?

    Played Artist today, got extremely annoying clicky-clicky, that was running with flashlight and trying to bait me into chasing her. Unfortunately she forced me to report her after the game (sacrificed all 4).

    Reason for report is simple - clicky-clicky used some nasty macros and clicked maybe 20-30 times per second, after that my headphones started humming and buzzing constantly, so I removed them.

    I don't know if it results in any consequences for her, but that's extremely annoying. Human being can't click that fast.

    I was an Artist, but for example if I'd played Spirit that would ruin the game for me.

  • Yes and that's annoying. In this forum, everyone can post their opinion and there is no indicator, if this guy / girl has played the game for xx or xxx + hours and both sides. Should we really care about opinions, if they don't know both sides? Thats required to have a good game knowledge.

  • yeah people who main one side killer or survivor usually dont understand struggles.

  • Survivors: "Just pressure gens"

    Also survivors: "I'm reporting the killer for pressuring gens"

  • Tell me you have 3 and a half hours in the game without telling me you have 3 and a half hours in the game.

  • I had a streamer report me for "holding the game hostage" as Pig.

    Nah buddy, there's no hostage here; only a victim.

  • @RoaderFrost said:

    Strange. Now they abuse reports too?

    Played Artist today, got extremely annoying clicky-clicky, that was running with flashlight and trying to bait me into chasing her. Unfortunately she forced me to report her after the game (sacrificed all 4).

    Reason for report is simple - clicky-clicky used some nasty macros and clicked maybe 20-30 times per second, after that my headphones started humming and buzzing constantly, so I removed them.

    I don't know if it results in any consequences for her, but that's extremely annoying. Human being can't click that fast.

    I was an Artist, but for example if I'd played Spirit that would ruin the game for me.

    They need to honestly remove macros

  • @lauraa said:

    I had a streamer report me for "holding the game hostage" as Pig.

    Nah buddy, there's no hostage here; only a victim.

    I had a TTV report me for harassment cause I killed him and he claimed that I was targetting the streamer.

  • @RoaderFrost said:

    Strange. Now they abuse reports too?

    Played Artist today, got extremely annoying clicky-clicky, that was running with flashlight and trying to bait me into chasing her. Unfortunately she forced me to report her after the game (sacrificed all 4).

    Reason for report is simple - clicky-clicky used some nasty macros and clicked maybe 20-30 times per second, after that my headphones started humming and buzzing constantly, so I removed them.

    I don't know if it results in any consequences for her, but that's extremely annoying. Human being can't click that fast.

    I was an Artist, but for example if I'd played Spirit that would ruin the game for me.

    Ppl always abuse the Report System if the Game isnt working how they want

    I had so many Players who Reported me for tunneling or Camping ( i didnt do it alot )

    I also got reported for not giving the last Survivor the Hatch or for Killing all 4 Survivors whit Bloodwarden ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ


    We can be Happy die Report System isnt Working BHVR would get so many false Reports

  • @SomberNokk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2676046#Comment_2676046

    I had a TTV report me for harassment cause I killed him and he claimed that I was targetting the streamer.

    One of many reasons I dodge every ttv and YT I see.

  • They were most likely ######### around and making it seem like they were serious, especially since sarcasm isn't conveyed well over type. The report system is a joke to lots of people.

  • If you didn't do anything wrong, it doesn't really matter if they reported you. They're just crybabies.

    No idea if it is a thing or not, but I'd love if false reporting itself was a bannable offense if it isn't already (might be in extreme cases, who knows). But I'm certain there would be a lot of confused threads on here from people that got banned for reporting people for camping, tbagging, calling them bad at the game and other things that aren't against the rules in any way whatsoever.

    But that would be a good thing. Maybe the clowns that say stuff like "Okay it isn't bannable, but it SHOULD be so I'll report anyway!" would finally learn, or continue and get laughed at like they deserve.

  • And?

    You know that you wont receive any consequences when you did nothing against the rules. They can report you all they want.

    But for some people this forum is clearly a diary.

  • @SomberNokk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2676046#Comment_2676046

    I had a TTV report me for harassment cause I killed him and he claimed that I was targetting the streamer.

    It's funny how entitled some streamers are. You chase them? "Targeting the streamer". You find them on an obvious spot? "Obviously streamsniping". Most streamers still seem to be chill, but unfortunately this guys also exist.