If You Had *3* Dead by Daylight Wishes...?
So, you're walking through Yamaoka and find a lamp. You rub it and out pops the BHVR development team!
They offer you 3 wishes, so long as those wishes are related to Dead by Daylight.
What would they be?
For me:
- An Artist skin that turns her into an anthropomorphic crow.
- Being able to see my MMR, the MMR of my opponents and all gains/losses postgame.
- A substantial buff to half the killers/addons in the roster.
Comments
1: Give the game to GeneralV
2: Fix bugs
you can keep the third
Give me 50% of the profits
You can keep the other 2 wishes
Tough choice for just three, but I think mine would be...
Seeing MMR and knowing what percentile I stand at
Actual skill-based matchmaking instead of matchmaking to achieve contrived kill rate/escape rate targets. Don't stick me with brand new players when I've escaped too many times in a row and don't put me against hackers when I 4k too many times.
I guess better ethics overall from BHVR. Reduced grind, more dialogue about their decision-making and how they arrive at balance decisions, fewer blatant money grabs. We're often told "the data says this" but we're met with radio silence when we ask why they think the data is saying that. And then we end up with bizarre changes to characters (Hillbilly) that make zero sense and it's frustrating. Granted, they were pretty transparent about the "why" behind the Spirit and Deathslinger changes, so credit where it's due.
Actually, I have another wish. Kindred basekit. It's well past time for solo survivors to have information that SWFs get for free.
-BEETLEGEUSE
-BEETLEGEUSE
-BEETLEGEUSE
That is all
-Revert the Realm Beyond entirely and delete everything related to new maps.
-Revert Freddy to his on-release version with one or two additional QoL improvements.
-Grant me command over Dead by Daylight so I can continue the reversions and additional changes in order to reach a perfect game. Or, you know, as close to a perfect game as possible.
1 - Switch Cross Progression
2 - Switch Cross Progression
3 - Switch Cross Progression
1 - redo all archives lore
2 - more maps for licensed realms
3 - console crossprogresion
Jeff? How about some Twins skins. Give me a giant Victor with a tiny conjoined Charlotte that snorts and roams the map.
I'll bite.
1) A survivor exhaustion perk that creates a smoke screen cloud over ~10m radius that the killer cannot see through only. A defense for all the ranged BS they keep adding to killers.
2) Camping is no longer possible. Hooking a survivor transfers them to a random hook without informing the killer of where, similar to Pyramid Head's cages.
3) Crouching three times within five seconds inside of an exit gate, blocks that exit gate for 15 seconds for the survivor that did it. Call it the 'Karma effect'.
For every cosmetic trickster got twins will now take its place
Hire me for the concept team
Give me 1000 Auric Cells every week
That's about it
... All of the archives lore? Some of it's pretty good, that seems a little excessive.
1 A resident evil part 2 with Hunk,Ada Wong with William Birkin as the killer with either the sewer or lab as the map 2 more silent hill stuff aswell 3 a evil dead chapter a young ash from either 1 or 2 with either linda or henrietta as the killer
• Sally from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre as a survivor with Jerry, Kirk, and Pam as Legendary skins.
• Rift cosmetics to be exclusive.
• A black version of Yun-Jin's long straight hair (either in Rift or store).
1) Revert the Realm Beyond (including the animations and HUD)
2) Unlink sets for original characters at least
3) Lara Croft as a Survivor
bottom one that u said is my 1st
make maps smaller is my second
nerf survivors is my third
1 hire people with thousands of hours playing both sides to balance the game
2 nothing else needed
3 nothing else needed.
Revert both survivor/killer models.
Revert most maps' appearance how they used to be in 2017~2018.
Ultimate reduce of grind.
Rebuild the game from the ground up.
Include Emblem scores into the MMR assessment at the end of the match.
Stop the content cycle and just focus on the game's health. We have enough killers for the time being.
Add the following characters:
-Jennifer from Jennifer's Body
-Springtrap from FNAF
-The Cult from The Babysitter
If I could wish for anything? Well then I'd have to go with:
1: New gamemodes. Doesn't even really matter if they're balanced at the start or not. Variety is the spice of life and having just the same old same old grows tiresome after a while.
2: Console cross-progression (it's something people have asked for, for ages).
3: Third one is much more selfish, but personally, I'd love a Bloodborne chapter. Doesn't even really matter who the characters are as long as they're semi-recognizable (By that I mean, they're not just a random enemy that you fight in one area of the world).
1: nerf boons so they are actually a survivor hex and not able to be replaced
2: balance changes to weaker killers
3: a karma effect for toxic behavior
these i feel are reasonable
Nerf dead hard, iron will and boons
Remove Blights exploits
Remove SWF
1, wish to know the perfect things to wish for and the perfect ways to wish for them
I don't know the rest until the first wish would be completed
Can't tell, I would be banned so hard...
..you have my intrest now..
That's all you get, I got into "prison" or how they call it here for less :D
1) Remove MMR.
2) #RevertDeathslinger
3) Remove Overheat
Jail I think
Just one and it's to add Chucky
Not all of them, just a few of the observers tomes and some characters.
2:8 mode with slower hook progression and bigger maps
I wish the trickster players could be killed by survivors somehow. Also I want to be able to punch the clown. And just get rid of the gunslinger with his chain then whack attack. But then again, I don't deserve any wishes because of all the bad choices I make in the matches.
make game better. there
1) Replace Dev team with better people.
That's literally it. Would solve multiple issues with one change.
Fix the unknown error that is unknown. I wouldn't actually waste a wish on this but god damn do I get that error more then I'd like.
Actual Wishes
-No more Perk Tiers
-All survivors have a shared inventory since they're basically just skins anyway
-Prestige doesn't get rid of add-ons/items, only Perks
I think there were other things I wanted more then those but they're ones that came to mind first.
Edit: Loadout slots would also be a big one. Don't know if I'd trade it for one of the other three though.
-Rewrite the spaghetti code into an actually organized system
-Create a cross-progression system between every platform (besides mobile, they’re quit different)
-Have the development team be more transparent with the community
1) Quentin cosmetics
2) Solo Q buff
3) Low tier Killers buff