predictions for new update

-pig nerf

-one of the ranged killers will get a really bad bug that makes them almost unplayable

-new map will be disabled within a week

-new killer will be gutted

-blessing totems wont deactivate ds

-dead hard wont be balanced

-bugs that heavily effect one side negatively

-billys overheat wont be removed

-freddy wont be reverted

-ghostface stays broken

-slinger buff

Comments

  • I expect all of these in the next mid-chapter.

  • @glitchboi said:

    I expect all of these in the next mid-chapter.

    i hope so. but there wont be a cheater fix in either one lmao

  • I 100% believe the new map will be disabled in an hour after the initial release tomorrow. Lol

  • @jinx3d said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2666204#Comment_2666204

    i hope so. but there wont be a cheater fix in either one lmao

    Well, except for the ranged bug... and map being disabled... new killer being gutted... survivors getting an invulnerability spot... GF's goofy reveal staying broken...

    Yeah, I was wrong, guess I only said that because we didn't get much in the PTB. No point in hoping unfortunately. But I do know Pig will be nerfed, Slinger will have 1% more speed while using ADS as his buff, and uhh... yeah. All of those in the mid-chapter.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2666208#Comment_2666208

    Well, except for the ranged bug... and map being disabled... new killer being gutted... GF's goofy reveal staying broken...

    Yeah, I was wrong, guess I only said that because we didn't get much in the PTB. No point in hoping unfortunately. But I do know Pig will be nerfed, Slinger will have 1% more speed while using ADS as his buff, and uhh... yeah. All of those in the mid-chapter.

    pig will either get nerfed or get a buff so miniscule that nobody cares

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    I 100% believe the new map will be disabled in an hour after the initial release tomorrow. Lol

    wouldnt be the first time

  • Predictions?

    Despite there being some good changes. More people complaining (b word) about anything and everything.

  • Pallets will bug out

  • Statistically people who bring boon totems into the match get killed at a higher rate than non boon totem bringers from being tunneled so boon totems will get buffed 8)

  • @jinx3d said:

    -pig nerf

    -one of the ranged killers will get a really bad bug that makes them almost unplayable

    -new map will be disabled within a week

    -new killer will be gutted

    -blessing totems wont deactivate ds

    -dead hard wont be balanced

    -bugs that heavily effect one side negatively

    -billys overheat wont be removed

    -freddy wont be reverted

    -ghostface stays broken

    -slinger buff

    I expect the game to have multiple bugs and the new map to be disabled

  • I fully expect being hit by a crow to brick Console's.

    I also expect being Swarmed to freeze everyone's game and to lower the FPS of the person who was hit to near zero.

  • legion nerfs!, i'm calling it!, the balancing team leader, not long ago, stated "legion is too strong, he shouldn't be able to vault pallets/windows, while using frenzy", and since deathslingher was horribly gutted and destroyed just because """unfun""" to play against AND the balancing leader said that legion is one of the next killers that is getting changes, i'm sure this will happend.

  • Everything but slinger buff

  • @jinx3d said:

    -pig nerf

    -one of the ranged killers will get a really bad bug that makes them almost unplayable

    -new map will be disabled within a week

    -new killer will be gutted

    -blessing totems wont deactivate ds

    -dead hard wont be balanced

    -bugs that heavily effect one side negatively

    -billys overheat wont be removed

    -freddy wont be reverted

    -ghostface stays broken

    -slinger buff

    Killers will cry

    killers will say surv perks are broken, but you don’t see any of them in a week

    killers will say the new killer is C tier

  • The Artist is probably going to get annihilated with nerfs.

  • @jinx3d said:

    -pig nerf

    -one of the ranged killers will get a really bad bug that makes them almost unplayable

    -new map will be disabled within a week

    -new killer will be gutted

    -blessing totems wont deactivate ds

    -dead hard wont be balanced

    -bugs that heavily effect one side negatively

    -billys overheat wont be removed

    -freddy wont be reverted

    -ghostface stays broken

    -slinger buff

    Lots of killer nerfs per normal

  • @dictep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/297026/predictions-for-new-update

    Killers will cry

    killers will say surv perks are broken, but you don’t see any of them in a week

    killers will say the new killer is C tier

    survivors will also cry, think perks are broken, and complain the killer is god tier op. Thats how the game works, both sides are whiny af

  • @Pulsar said:

    I fully expect being hit by a crow to brick Console's.

    I also expect being Swarmed to freeze everyone's game and to lower the FPS of the person who was hit to near zero.

    "we're sorry about the issue of your consoles literally exploding. as compensation have 100bp"

  • Well updates out here are the results

    @jinx3d said:

    -pig nerf

    -one of the ranged killers will get a really bad bug that makes them almost unplayable

    -new map will be disabled within a week

    -new killer will be gutted

    -blessing totems wont deactivate ds

    -dead hard wont be balanced

    -bugs that heavily effect one side negatively

    -billys overheat wont be removed

    -freddy wont be reverted

    -ghostface stays broken

    -slinger buff

    No pig nerf

    none of the range killers are bugged(so far)

    the map hasn’t been disabled yet

    killer only got 2 nerfs but is still very good

    no bugs so far that effects one side it looks clean so far

    everything else is still in the game so your half right the stuff from blessing not affecting DS to bottom is still happening but half the predictions were wrong

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    Well updates out here are the results

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/297026/predictions-for-new-update

    No pig nerf

    none of the range killers are bugged(so far)

    the map hasn’t been disabled yet

    killer only got 2 nerfs but is still very good

    no bugs so far that effects one side it looks clean so far

    everything else is still in the game so your half right the stuff from blessing not affecting DS to bottom is still happening but half the predictions were wrong

    theyre predictions. they were never going to all bee 100% accurate

  • @jinx3d said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2668372#Comment_2668372

    theyre predictions. they were never going to all bee 100% accurate

    I know you predicted all of that and some of it came true.

  • I just hope they reworking Dead Hard