How's your rift grind going?

In a perfect world, I probably would have taken a break and not bothered with this rift, but I want the community skins, so here I am -- cresting level 40 and seeing that all the rewards I want are clustered around level 60. Feels like it may as well be level 100.

How's everyone else doing?

Comments

  • @Hex_Llama said:

    In a perfect world, I probably would have taken a break and not bothered with this rift, but I want the community skins, so here I am -- cresting level 40 and seeing that all the rewards I want are clustered around level 60. Feels like it may as well be level 100.

    How's everyone else doing?

    70.

  • image.png

    Just about done.

    Much quicker than previous Rifts, with the XP per Fragment boost, Fragments per Tome level boost & Midnight Grove Tome levels all contributing nicely.

    I usually get burnt out a dozen or so tiers before the end, forcing me to panic buy the last few. Glad I don't have to do that this time.

    You'll be fine. There's still 38 days before the Rift closes (feel like this one has gone forever already, yet there's still over a month to go). Less than a tier a day.

  • Terrible I have barely played

  • I think I'm on level 63 as of now. And that's with me having to take a hiatus due to PC problems.

  • 70 those 2 extra halloween rifts were very usefull

  • I already finished it.

  • 62. Would have finished this weekend but my internet chose Friday to go all wonky and it's been bad ever since. I got DCed from at least 4 matches and I'm afraid to play anymore until I'm sure my internet won't crap out again.

  • Made it to tier 70 from pretty much just doing survivor challenges (and playing a lot...) so I'm happy. Completing all these rifts are accumulating quite a lot of cosmetics for me now, so there's lots of options to choose from :)

  • I had level 70 before chapter 3 of the tome came out. I'm a simple woman - I see Plague cosmetics, I put my pedal to the metal.

  • Relatively easy, i got it completed before the 3rd level was even out. and i only collected some of the nodes so i can get all the bp saved up for the artist.

    its not so bad i would say, since you can still ignore the challenge and just play like normal as EXP/white shards or whatever, still levels up the Battlepass. i would say it takes about 30-50 hours of gameplay to complete judging by my hours.


    i play apex too, and leveling up in dbd's battlepass feels more faster, i just wish it could track multiple challenges, like literally any other game.

  • @Hex_Llama said:

    In a perfect world, I probably would have taken a break and not bothered with this rift, but I want the community skins, so here I am -- cresting level 40 and seeing that all the rewards I want are clustered around level 60. Feels like it may as well be level 100.

    How's everyone else doing?

    I finished it a couple of weeks ago.

    I got really lucky with some challenges, and had lots of 4ks.

  • Barely even trying. I mainly play Claudette and since there is nothing in the rift for her, I’m not interested in completing it.

  • Im done.

    But i got scammed of 75 Auric Cells. Got 925 back instead of 1000. 🤣

    Anyone else?

  • Think I'm somewhere on page 7, so definitely should get it done before the time runs out.

  • Completely finished the rift like 2 weeks ago, and I have 3 challenges from the tome left.

  • I'm level 61... I think.

  • Got Tier 70 last night.

    Had one available challenge left too. And level 4 is still on the way. Played quite a bit with all the events. Hasn't been a bad Rift.

  • Almost to tier 70. I think I'm at level 67 right now.

  • Got to tier 66 last night.

  • The Halloween Archive was very helpful, I'm several days ahead if you assume 70 days = 70 tiers.

  • People grind rifts?

    There's something worth grinding?

  • Not proud to say I'm tier 70 already. Although I did all challenges on all pages, including the Halloween tome.

  • I honestly think this is the slowest I've ever completed the rift. I'm still at tier 50-something.

  • Going pretty well over here, and I'm surprised that I'm nearly done.

  • Somewhere in the 60s. I'll get it done.

  • @Hex_Llama said:

    In a perfect world, I probably would have taken a break and not bothered with this rift, but I want the community skins, so here I am -- cresting level 40 and seeing that all the rewards I want are clustered around level 60. Feels like it may as well be level 100.

    How's everyone else doing?

    i've reached level 70 2 weeks ago lmfao

  • I maxed out before the midnight grove event .-.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    People grind rifts?

    There's something worth grinding?

    People like different things. I love the charms (My favorite thing in the rifts), so I’ll usually grind for those 😁