Daily rituals
Can you please let us choose our daily rituals? let us pick survivor or killer? I play 99% survivor since I always play with friends so those killer rituals are always there (I have recycled them like 6 times already and I only get killer rituals) Yes, I purchased some of them just to get the survivors and their perks......

Comments
I noticed recently after the last few patches that I started getting more killer rituals. It doesn't help that all the survivor ones are so specific too
We should have 2 rituals everyday. 1 for survivor and 1 for killer.
The rituals are designed to make you play the side you play less of. This is on purpose.
I barely even bother with them unless they have the words 'Hag', 'Doctor', 'Plague', 'Demogorgon' or 'Nurse' in the description.
It's intentionally designed to give you incentive to play the other half of the game.
Letting you choose your daily rituals would defeat the whole point.
Yeah I definitely get more killer than survivor rituals. Glad to see I'm not the only one. It's been like this for a few months too.
I dont mind which side ritual I get because I play both. However its super annoying to get ritual of character I dont even play all the time
''it defeats the whole point'' but the point is useless to me as it is right now. I never play alone so the system doesn't really do anything for me and has no point the way it is now, pretty sure I'm not the only one in the same situation.
A personal choice on your part.
The rituals are the game's way of saying "Hey, you play a lot of Killer. If you do this Survivor thing, you get some extra blood points!"
If you don't want to do a daily, you don't have to. They are an entirely optional process.
yeah.
if killer rituals are piling up, that means it's time to be the designated murderer and DM for the survivors. (obtuse bundle of references, sorry)
Honestly Killer has become so outrageously unfun the last six months that dailies are the only way to get me to play a Killer. I will do whatever it is I need to do, and then dip. You can have your four man escape. I just want my 4 hatchets/exposes/tier ups/whatever and then get out.
If survivors whine about how that's not fun for them, WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
sorry you haven't been having fun...
faster Q times for me, I guess.
I actually only started playing during the 5th year anniversary, but I'm having lots of fun, and I'm getting pretty good if I do say so myself.
I am old, and have not been playing all that long. Mostly I want to play with my son. But every time I try to play Killer I see things that just disgust me. That is why I do not do them as a Survivor.
Oh your so cute and new. But seriously when you start going against decent survivors it starts to get old fast. You'll have your first chase and they'll be at a strong loop and boom 3 gens. Advice get good at nurse she's the perfect stress relief killer.
I mean, I got to rank three-ish in the time between the 5th anniversary and MMR being implemented, and I currently have one or two TTV's in a standard lobby.
I know that doesn't really denote skill, but I feel proficient enough to have fun, and my MMR's in a good place.
that's fair.
It's cool to hear that you play DBd with your kid. that's really cool! :)
I worry about him. He is only 12 and he gets demoralized easily. He tried to do the Demogorgon daily the other morning and only got 4 out of the 5 shreds because the survivors were teasing him at the gate.
did he play a second demo game to get the final shred?
I'm not sure about the teasing thing, however. personally, I don't do that stuff as a survivor, but I don't really mind it as killer.
No, he went right to bed.
The most important part of that was your having fun. Rank is more time spent playing that month. Its more of seen the same bs over and over and it starts to wear you out.
I'm not sure how to interpret that since I don't know what time it was.
However, I don't need or want any more information about a stranger's child, so...
let's stop discussing this now.
yeah, that's why I specified that.
It's great that I feel like I get bragging rights for the level I play at, but I honestly don't care about that. I have no delusions I'll go pro or anything. it's a videogame, and I play to have fun.
I do feel like I understand the wearing out thing though. I've made sure to pace myself with playing.
What I wanna know is why do new rituals appear in the afternoon