Your replacement- do you feel it?

You have more and more competitors cropping up. Competitors who won’t make the same stupid mistakes- not balancing for the more faithful high leveled players and releasing updates riddled with bugs and sometimes game crashing oversights despite a literal testing period a month before release. Do you sense your end? I do.

I don’t want this game to end- I want you all to step up and do better. But you won’t unless given no alternative. Now, it seems, there are alternatives. Get your sht together BHVR, or lose your fan base. Hate and flame me all you want, but mark my words: it’s sink or swim now.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879579#Comment_2879579

    I didn't want to be the first person to say that so thank you

    I’m sorry it had to be said. The game just looked awful. It’s not pleasing to the ey at all. And it doesn’t have the licenses that dbd has. Also the only people that talk about vhs are dbd players lmao. That game will flop harder than Lebron

  • @The_Daydreamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879582#Comment_2879582

    Did they? I haven't seen any but that doesn't mean that it doesn't exists. So I am sorry for the misinformation D:

    Btw I saw the comment above which said, that they deleted the whole steam diskussion page. Apparently based on a moderator, they did it because many people attacke the devs and violated some steam rules. And instead of going through every thread, they just deleted the whole forum.

    All good, no worries. I just took a break from DBD and when I come back I watch DBD videos on YT to find out whats the latest killers and how they work etc,... hit the fog whisperer channel I was like, oh a new game.... sweet.

    I will definitely be checking it out, not bashing it in any way.

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879580#Comment_2879580

    I’m sorry it had to be said. The game just looked awful. It’s not pleasing to the ey at all. And it doesn’t have the licenses that dbd has. Also the only people that talk about vhs are dbd players lmao. That game will flop harder than Lebron

    There is no accounting for taste. I liked the style. As for licenses, not everybody cares about that and DbD didn't had them when it started.

    And finally, no, DbD players aren't the only ones speaking about it. You are simply not everywhere ;)

    Maybe let's wait for their open beta and see? (They don't have a Nurse killer though, so I'm not that interested)

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879580#Comment_2879580

    I’m sorry it had to be said. The game just looked awful. It’s not pleasing to the ey at all. And it doesn’t have the licenses that dbd has. Also the only people that talk about vhs are dbd players lmao. That game will flop harder than Lebron

    ^ this,... which is why I brought up Last Year, this release feels eerily similar.

    Last Year was hyped by every DBD twitch streamer back then and as mentioned, flopped before we could get it on steam LOL VHS is being promoted heavily by DBD content creators looking for fresh content.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879600#Comment_2879600

    ^ this,... which is why I brought up Last Year, this release feels eerily similar.

    Last Year was hyped by every DBD twitch streamer back then and as mentioned, flopped before we could get it on steam LOL VHS is being promoted heavily by DBD content creators looking for fresh content.

    I remember one titles that said, “vhs is gonna kill dbd” lmao yeah ok

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2660897#Comment_2660897

    VHS is no competition. Not even close.

    All the Killers who claim that they get "bullied" in DBD (which often just means that Survivors won the game...) will not have a good time in VHS if Survivors can fight back there.

    VHS is just one of those asymmetrical games which is announced as a new DBD-Killer by the community and will then die like any other "competition".

    Honestly Friday was a good contender except for the lawsuit and the hacks. The game was fun whenever you start up the car and run someone over.

  • @Seiji212 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2660939#Comment_2660939

    Last point before I’m truly done- what keeps DbD on top besides no true competitors and their many licenses? Don’t worry I’ll wait…

    let one, just ONE contender arise, which it absolutely will before long, and let that contender start accruing licenses of their own- well that will become a problem.

    you ppl tunnel focus on the now to the point you don’t see the future. I do. And I bet the devs do as well. That’s my whole point.

    when these contenders arise the new players will become less of a priority and the faithful players will finally get the attention they both deserve and have paid money for. DbD won’t go down without a fight.

    I’m done for real with my commentary, you birds can cluck amongst yourselves if you want I’ll step back in within 18 months once I’m proven correct.

    Alright false prophet

  • @katoptris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2660901#Comment_2660901

    Honestly Friday was a good contender except for the lawsuit and the hacks. The game was fun whenever you start up the car and run someone over.

    If it wasn't for the lawsuits killing it, I'd still be playing F13

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879682#Comment_2879682

    If it wasn't for the lawsuits killing it, I'd still be playing F13

    Same I even bought dlcs except for the kills.

  • @Seiji212 said:

    You have more and more competitors cropping up. Competitors who won’t make the same stupid mistakes- not balancing for the more faithful high leveled players and releasing updates riddled with bugs and sometimes game crashing oversights despite a literal testing period a month before release. Do you sense your end? I do.

    I don’t want this game to end- I want you all to step up and do better. But you won’t unless given no alternative. Now, it seems, there are alternatives. Get your sht together BHVR, or lose your fan base. Hate and flame me all you want, but mark my words: it’s sink or swim now.

    It's really hard to take you seriously when this is in comic sans.

  • @drsoontm said:

    I just need to point out that, even if VHS has potential (I've played for a few weeks), it is very different from DbD.

    I don't mean in term of look, bugs, ...

    I mean in term of gameplay or genre.

    VHS is more akin to a tactical fighting game.

    It is also extremely tiring for the monster and, at the moment, higher level play is unbalanced towards the teens. (Long discussion, it's not a beta yet, let's not dwell)

    I also need to add that, as "toxic" as the DbD community is painted, I'll chose its side any day against what currently roams on VHS's Discord server. (Short discussion but it's not the place)

    I didn't know VHS is the new name of the DbD.

  • I would LOVE a mode where I can play a bot killer or against a killer with bots.

    The tutorial bots for survivors are actually pretty good but they do dumb stuff the killer bot can mind game but it always swings miles away.

    I'd love to be able to train and try out new perk combos in an offline mode on my own.

1 2 3 ›