I have finally learned the ways of Oni and Pyramid
For about my entire time in DBD I just couldn’t get these characters down. But then suddenly it popped and was doing good with them. I use to hate them now I love playing them. But I’ll never abandon Billy or Nemesis
Comments
Good work!
gl in the fog!
Edit: If you want any advice, ever, I'm underqualified, but I'll try to share a fun build or two. maybe some tips and tricks if I think of any!
This is a good day.
Swing your weapon while using your abilities when possible?
We need more cone head and Oni players
As the unofficial Forums representative for Daddy Dorito mains, we welcome you with open arms.
Welcome brother. We of the Head of Pyramids and the Drinker of Blood welcome you with open arms, but never forget where you came from for how would you know where your going.
I have a fum Build....its a niche build but strangely fun.
Trail of Torment, Discordance, Tinkerer and Surveillance. Its strangely effective against mid tier survivors.
I really like Oni, but I prefer Nemesis over PH...
wow, that's basically my build.
fun.
also, forget the advice thing, I'm so rusty as PH.
How do you officially become the representative?
We don't have one yet so I claimed the title before anyone else, I'd have to get approval from all other... 3 pyramid head mains in existence.
I like Pyramid head but do not like the lack of synergy with BBQ.
Ye I get what you mean, was the same with Blight. I was really bad with him and the next day I got my 3th eye on the 4head and played like jesus christ himself. Since then I am a beast at Blight.
True but it isnt the worst thing ever, you can still get the 4 stacks pretty easily.
Yea, I tend to hook once than hook second hook with cage to dodge a DS gamer.