Why do we have an issue with NFTs again? (answered)
Like, the shadiness is not something I approve of, but why do we dislike NFTs?
Side note: I mean this in the nicest way possible: you can stop arguing now.
Like, the shadiness is not something I approve of, but why do we dislike NFTs?
Side note: I mean this in the nicest way possible: you can stop arguing now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not seen any of those.
You provided a hypothetical scenario. I provided a question regarding that hypothetical scenario.
Well (ex)-Forums users Orion and Boss are two such examples.
It's...complicated.
There are two reasons people dislike NFTs.
Okay, so demonstrate it to be true.
Prove it.
Like I said. I know people who have stated they are quitting and haven't.
Okay, show me the people saying that they are quitting and then show me that they haven't.
Last of Orion's comments, and since then nothing DBD related has been posted on any of his socials.
Last of Boss' comments, and once more nothing has been put on any other socials.
Obviously I cannot prove that they haven'y been playing DBD, however you also cannot prove that they have.
Until you can demonstrate it to be true, then your claim is not valid. Simple at that. Another user on here had no problem posting names of users.
Your original claim of "We don't" is objectively wrong unless you can prove otherwise.
You are free to respectfully disagree. And I respect you right to do so. No hard feelings.
Agree that we have differing views here and end it there. Respectfully like adults.
No. You made a claim.
Think of it this way, I say that Neptune's core is made of cheese. Nobody can prove it isn't, but the burden of proof falls to me since I made the claim.
Likewise, you made the claim, ergo, the burden of proof falls to you.
If one person says that the moon is made potatoes and spaghetti and one person says that the moon is not, then one of those views is objectively wrong because both views cannot be correct at the same time. Differing views does not mean that there isn't an objectively correct answer. It just means that one of those views is objectively wrong. In this case, it is your view that is wrong and cannot be demonstrably proven.
Oh, you have proof that no one in this thread has issue with NFTS?
I made a statement. And I have seen proof to back this up. I am not naming and shaming these people to win an argument and therefore respect if people choose not to believe me.
Your original statement in this thread was not that some people on the forum are falsely claiming to have an issue. Your original statement was that we don't have an issue. Do you have proof of that?
You said, "We don't. Just a few people on here playing the hero "I'll stop playing"... yawn yawn. Virtue signal yawn yawn. So don't worry."
You spoke for the Forums. It isn't just the Forums either. I think you got called out and are backpedaling.
Why make a statement you know you can't back up?
Because I'm right.
"I'm right and I swear I have proof, I just cannot show anyone, trust me bro"
Yeah, right.
Do you have proof that we all in this thread collectively don't have an issue?
Why would I claim to have proof that we don't have an issue?
Then that means you've demonstrated yourself to be an unreliable source and thus your claims can be safely discarded. As such, your original claim regarding people here having no issues with NFTs continues to be objectively incorrect.
You're allowed to stand by an incorrect statement, but the statement continues to be incorrect, with the correct statement being that people in this thread have stated their issues with NFTs.
I've stopped playing.
lol
Not too fond of NFTs.
You're also allowed to be 100% confident in an incorrect statement, but your statement about people's stances on NFTs will still continue to be incorrect, as I stated previously.
isn't virtue signaling pretending to believe something to seem like a good person
how is saying that you don't like a company getting involved in something you dislike and has potential consequences you dislike virtue signaling?
besides what does anyone have to gain from trying to convince the DBD forums that you're a good person. Free auric cells? Sign me up I guess
If you say so. I disagree.
Disagreeing doesn't make your incorrect statement less incorrect. It just means that, as you said earlier, you stand by that incorrect statement.
If you say so. If you could convince me I'm wrong I'll acquiesce.
I mean, that is generally how it works. Standing by an incorrect statement doesn't make it less incorrect. The reality is that there are multiple comments in this thread voicing their issues with NFTs, standing in direct contradiction with your original claim. You choosing not to believe them and standing by that incorrect statement does not change or remove those comments.
Out of curiosity are you saying everyone who claimed to quit the game because NFT's is full of it or are you saying no one at all has a problem with NFT's because they're still playing the game?
The first one I at least understand because people do do that, the 2nd one though makes a lot less sense since people can still support or even ignore something they have issues with. In fact I'd argue that's pretty common.
Made this real quick, just for you! ❤️
Voicing concerns doesn't mean "we have an issue".
That is exactly what it means.