Which killer should I play next ?

Im a survivor main but I enjoy killer more and more.

I need your help because I dont know who to pick next, I want advices and some people stories playing these killers.

Im a Clown main, I think I am a pretty good Clown. I know how to play with M1 killers.

Then I play Legion, I like their playstyle even if they are frustrating sometimes, bdcause you cant down survivors with your power.

I play Doctor, enjoying him lately with Crypt TV skins and a fun build I found πŸ€—

And my fourth main is Nemesis. The first M2 killer I main. It was difficult for me but I really like him now.

Now I want to prestige a fourth killer.

I played Ding-Ding. He is fun, I could be good with practice, but I already play two M1 killer, should I play another ?

I tried Pyramid. I love Silent Hill. But for me its just a slow Nemesis. Now that I am decent with Nemesis, should I try Pyramid again ?

I love Oni. He is good looking, great power. M1 killer at the beginning but when I have my power I feel realllllyyy strong. The only problem I have with Oni are survivors pre dropping pallets. It takes so long to get your first hits and get your power πŸ˜• should I play a killer so easy countered ?

And The Twins. I tried the Twins and I cant say they are bad. They are so evil strong. But the lack of good cosmetics makes me wonder if I should or should not buy them.

I tried Plague and Cenobite too, but I I think they are too difficult for me now. Is Plague a good choice since the rework ?

Any other ideas ?

Dont say "play what you like" I like all the killer I said, I will prestige all of them one day, I just need to know which one is the next 😊

Comments

  • I’d recommend trapper. M1 skills and a unique play style that involves a lot of map knowledge

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I’d recommend trapper. M1 skills and a unique play style that involves a lot of map knowledge

    I think he is boring to play πŸ˜‚

  • People say Plague is really fun and strong right now. I think she is a better Nemesis.

    What do you think of Ghost Face? i played with him after playing with normal killers and i really like the stalk idea.

    Most of the time you don't have to follow scratch marks when going to a gen, but you can find them first and stalk them for a few seconds.

    Personally i like it when survivors have no idea from where i stalk and if i do it right, i get one hit down instead of two.

  • @Anara said:

    Im a survivor main but I enjoy killer more and more.

    I need your help because I dont know who to pick next, I want advices and some people stories playing these killers.

    Im a Clown main, I think I am a pretty good Clown. I know how to play with M1 killers.

    Then I play Legion, I like their playstyle even if they are frustrating sometimes, bdcause you cant down survivors with your power.

    And my third main is Nemesis. The first M2 killer I main. It was difficult for me but I really like him now.

    Now I want to prestige a fourth killer.

    I played Ding-Ding. He is fun, I could be good with practice, but I already play two M1 killer, should I play another ?

    I tried Pyramid. I love Silent Hill. But for me its just a slow Nemesis. Now that I am decent with Nemesis, should I try Pyramid again ?

    I love Oni. He is good looking, great power. M1 killer at the beginning but when I have my power I feel realllllyyy strong. The only problem I have with Oni are survivors pre dropping pallets. It takes so long to get your first hits and get your power πŸ˜• should I play a killer so easy countered ?

    And The Twins. I tried the Twins and I cant say they are bad. They are so evil strong. But the lack of good cosmetics makes me wonder if I should or should not buy them.

    I tried Plague and Cenobite too, but I I think they are too difficult for me now. Is Plague a good choice since the rework ?

    Any other ideas ?

    Dont say "play what you like" I like all the killer I said, I will prestige all of them one day, I just need to know which one is the next 😊

    What’s your platform?

  • Pyramid Head is by far the better version of Nemesis, and I'd say to play him just because of his spectacular ass ability to hit through walls

  • To me you saying Wraith is fun is the main thing. Go with him, worst case you have fun playing him for a while and switch to someone else eventually, best case you like him more than expected and have a new main.

  • @Anniehere said:

    People say Plague is really fun and strong right now. I think she is a better Nemesis.

    What do you think of Ghost Face? i played with him after playing with normal killers and i really like the stalk idea.

    Most of the time you don't have to follow scratch marks when going to a gen, but you can find them first and stalk them for a few seconds.

    Personally i like it when survivors have no idea from where i stalk and if i do it right, i get one hit down instead of two.

    I should try Plague again.

    Ghostface is ok. I played a few games as him. I had some kills because I know how to play M1. But Im not the best at hiding and stalking. Maybe its just a lack of practice ?

    Steam !

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Pyramid Head is by far the better version of Nemesis, and I'd say to play him just because of his spectacular ass ability to hit through walls

    Yes I wanted to try him again because now I know how to play Nemesis maybe I could get better at Pyramid.

    @dugman said:

    To me you saying Wraith is fun is the main thing. Go with him, worst case you have fun playing him for a while and switch to someone else eventually, best case you like him more than expected and have a new main.

    Yes but is it enough to prestige him ? I have good perks on him already and I play him sometimes for daily challenges.

    I know I would be pretty good with him with practice, but maybe I I want a more original killer ? With a M2 which can down people.

  • @Anara said:

    Im a survivor main but I enjoy killer more and more.

    I need your help because I dont know who to pick next, I want advices and some people stories playing these killers.

    Im a Clown main, I think I am a pretty good Clown. I know how to play with M1 killers.

    Then I play Legion, I like their playstyle even if they are frustrating sometimes, bdcause you cant down survivors with your power.

    And my third main is Nemesis. The first M2 killer I main. It was difficult for me but I really like him now.

    Now I want to prestige a fourth killer.

    I played Ding-Ding. He is fun, I could be good with practice, but I already play two M1 killer, should I play another ?

    I tried Pyramid. I love Silent Hill. But for me its just a slow Nemesis. Now that I am decent with Nemesis, should I try Pyramid again ?

    I love Oni. He is good looking, great power. M1 killer at the beginning but when I have my power I feel realllllyyy strong. The only problem I have with Oni are survivors pre dropping pallets. It takes so long to get your first hits and get your power πŸ˜• should I play a killer so easy countered ?

    And The Twins. I tried the Twins and I cant say they are bad. They are so evil strong. But the lack of good cosmetics makes me wonder if I should or should not buy them.

    I tried Plague and Cenobite too, but I I think they are too difficult for me now. Is Plague a good choice since the rework ?

    Any other ideas ?

    Dont say "play what you like" I like all the killer I said, I will prestige all of them one day, I just need to know which one is the next 😊

    Definitely stick with Plague,takes a bit to master but worth investing the time into.I personally haven’t seen much of a change since the rework.Spirit is also good but has lost a bit of its shine since last rework.

  • if you playing dbd on pc try nurse

    than you don't go back to wm1

  • Plague is a great idea, after her quality of life changes she feels really good to play. Plus, she makes it so that you don't have to worry about infinite, insant healing.

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2638979#Comment_2638979

    I should try Plague again.

    Ghostface is ok. I played a few games as him. I had some kills because I know how to play M1. But Im not the best at hiding and stalking. Maybe its just a lack of practice ?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2638982#Comment_2638982

    Steam !

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2638983#Comment_2638983

    Yes I wanted to try him again because now I know how to play Nemesis maybe I could get better at Pyramid.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2638984#Comment_2638984

    Yes but is it enough to prestige him ? I have good perks on him already and I play him sometimes for daily challenges.

    I know I would be pretty good with him with practice, but maybe I I want a more original killer ? With a M2 which can down people.

    Why don’t you try alternating? Play Wraith one match, and one of the other ones you mentioned another match. Alternate a while and that should give you a better idea of whether you want to stick to just one.

  • @nostrada96ass said:

    if you playing dbd on pc try nurse

    than you don't go back to wm1

    I think she is boring to play πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

    @Wampa1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/294832/which-killer-should-i-play-next

    Definitely stick with Plague,takes a bit to master but worth investing the time into.I personally haven’t seen much of a change since the rework.Spirit is also good but has lost a bit of its shine since last rework.

    @Clowning said:

    Plague is a great idea, after her quality of life changes she feels really good to play. Plus, she makes it so that you don't have to worry about infinite, insant healing.

    Yes Ive seen so many great videos about Plague, but the only times I played her I was bad, but maybe she needs more practice than any other killer.

    And her new rift skin is sooo cool πŸ₯Ί

    @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2638995#Comment_2638995

    Why don’t you try alternating? Play Wraith one match, and one of the other ones you mentioned another match. Alternate a while and that should give you a better idea of whether you want to stick to just one.

    Thats what I did, they are all P0 or P1 level 50 and are waiting to be prestiged 😁

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639000#Comment_2639000

    I think she is boring to play πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2638998#Comment_2638998

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639004#Comment_2639004

    Yes Ive seen so many great videos about Plague, but the only times I played her I was bad, but maybe she needs more practice than any other killer.

    And her new rift skin is sooo cool πŸ₯Ί

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639006#Comment_2639006

    Thats what I did, they are all P0 or P1 level 50 and are waiting to be prestiged 😁

    Hmm, maybe just keep alternating like that then? You seem to be enjoying all of them currently, why stop?

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639015#Comment_2639015

    Hmm, maybe just keep alternating like that then? You seem to be enjoying all of them currently, why stop?

    Thats what Im doing but I want to prestige 3 one of them to have all perks, addons etc and play it serious.

    I think I will be discouraged by the grind if I try to prestige all of them at the same time.

    @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/294832/which-killer-should-i-play-next

    Get and play demo before he's gone. He's a solid m1 killer that can shut down loops very well

    Yes I forgot about him, I already got the DLC, I came for the first time to dbd around the Stranger Thing chapter :)

    I liked playing as Demo, I just forgot to use my portals sometimes πŸ˜‚

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639000#Comment_2639000

    I think she is boring to play πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2638998#Comment_2638998

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639004#Comment_2639004

    Yes Ive seen so many great videos about Plague, but the only times I played her I was bad, but maybe she needs more practice than any other killer.

    And her new rift skin is sooo cool πŸ₯Ί

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639006#Comment_2639006

    Thats what I did, they are all P0 or P1 level 50 and are waiting to be prestiged 😁

    Yep The Plague does take a bit of practise,especially with purge targeting,but worth sticking with even though you will go through a good few matches with 0 k.One of the main advantages with plague is that being so rare to come across a lot of players have issues countering her,it’s a good feeling having a whole team fully infected especially early in the game as it slows down their progression having to find divine pools to cleanse.

  • @Anara said:

    Im a survivor main but I enjoy killer more and more.

    I need your help because I dont know who to pick next, I want advices and some people stories playing these killers.

    Im a Clown main, I think I am a pretty good Clown. I know how to play with M1 killers.

    Then I play Legion, I like their playstyle even if they are frustrating sometimes, bdcause you cant down survivors with your power.

    And my third main is Nemesis. The first M2 killer I main. It was difficult for me but I really like him now.

    Now I want to prestige a fourth killer.

    I played Ding-Ding. He is fun, I could be good with practice, but I already play two M1 killer, should I play another ?

    I tried Pyramid. I love Silent Hill. But for me its just a slow Nemesis. Now that I am decent with Nemesis, should I try Pyramid again ?

    I love Oni. He is good looking, great power. M1 killer at the beginning but when I have my power I feel realllllyyy strong. The only problem I have with Oni are survivors pre dropping pallets. It takes so long to get your first hits and get your power πŸ˜• should I play a killer so easy countered ?

    And The Twins. I tried the Twins and I cant say they are bad. They are so evil strong. But the lack of good cosmetics makes me wonder if I should or should not buy them.

    I tried Plague and Cenobite too, but I I think they are too difficult for me now. Is Plague a good choice since the rework ?

    Any other ideas ?

    Dont say "play what you like" I like all the killer I said, I will prestige all of them one day, I just need to know which one is the next 😊

    Play them all. Pick one randomly every match and play. That's what I do.

  • @Wampa1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639015#Comment_2639015

    Yep The Plague does take a bit of practise,especially with purge targeting,but worth sticking with even though you will go through a good few matches with 0 k.One of the main advantages with plague is that being so rare to come across a lot of players have issues countering her,it’s a good feeling having a whole team fully infected especially early in the game as it slows down their progression having to find divine pools to cleanse.

    The problem I had with her power is sometimes I see the vomit hitting survivors on my screen but they are not infected ??? Its frustrating.

    I played against pretty good demo who used very well their portals. I think they are useful.

    @themoobs1984 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/294832/which-killer-should-i-play-next

    Play them all. Pick one randomly every match and play. That's what I do.

    Yes but prestiging all of them at the same time will take too long.

  • @Anara said:

    Im a survivor main but I enjoy killer more and more.

    I need your help because I dont know who to pick next, I want advices and some people stories playing these killers.

    Im a Clown main, I think I am a pretty good Clown. I know how to play with M1 killers.

    Then I play Legion, I like their playstyle even if they are frustrating sometimes, bdcause you cant down survivors with your power.

    And my third main is Nemesis. The first M2 killer I main. It was difficult for me but I really like him now.

    Now I want to prestige a fourth killer.

    I played Ding-Ding. He is fun, I could be good with practice, but I already play two M1 killer, should I play another ?

    I tried Pyramid. I love Silent Hill. But for me its just a slow Nemesis. Now that I am decent with Nemesis, should I try Pyramid again ?

    I love Oni. He is good looking, great power. M1 killer at the beginning but when I have my power I feel realllllyyy strong. The only problem I have with Oni are survivors pre dropping pallets. It takes so long to get your first hits and get your power πŸ˜• should I play a killer so easy countered ?

    And The Twins. I tried the Twins and I cant say they are bad. They are so evil strong. But the lack of good cosmetics makes me wonder if I should or should not buy them.

    I tried Plague and Cenobite too, but I I think they are too difficult for me now. Is Plague a good choice since the rework ?

    Any other ideas ?

    Dont say "play what you like" I like all the killer I said, I will prestige all of them one day, I just need to know which one is the next 😊

    Well Bubba should be the first killer you should have used. At least level him up for BBQ & Chili will help no matter the killer (Double BP). Outside of that Nemesis was a good pick and since you like him try Pinhead or PH.

  • Pyramid Head, Plague, Demo are fun choices. Doc is another good choice.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/294832/which-killer-should-i-play-next

    Well Bubba should be the first killer you should have used. At least level him up for BBQ & Chili will help no matter the killer (Double BP). Outside of that Nemesis was a good pick and since you like him try Pinhead or PH.

    I already lvl up Bubba for his perks, like all killers I have.

    @VikingDragonXii said:

    Pyramid Head, Plague, Demo are fun choices. Doc is another good choice.

    Omg I forgot to say Doctor is one of my main 😭😭

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639059#Comment_2639059

    I already lvl up Bubba for his perks, like all killers I have.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639061#Comment_2639061

    Omg I forgot to say Doctor is one of my main 😭😭

    that's good. Well in that case Pinhead/PH (I like PH more he does not rely on RNG as much), Demo is another, annnnnndddd Freddy. He get shafted lately but still viable most matches because of his teleport. BBQ, POP is nasty on him and he makes most perks shine.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639068#Comment_2639068

    that's good. Well in that case Pinhead/PH (I like PH more he does not rely on RNG as much), Demo is another, annnnnndddd Freddy. He get shafted lately but still viable most matches because of his teleport. BBQ, POP is nasty on him and he makes most perks shine.

    I think Freddy is boring since the nerfs. Fake pallets are so boring, you are just M1 and.... thats it. The Blood dream snares are interesting but why nerfing it, you have only 4 or 5 now its useless.

    I didnt enjoy him before the nerf now I dont want to play him at all.

    And he dont have skins in the shop. Skins are very important to me.

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639059#Comment_2639059

    I already lvl up Bubba for his perks, like all killers I have.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639061#Comment_2639061

    Omg I forgot to say Doctor is one of my main 😭😭

    How dare you forget the always happy Doc Feelgood.

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639072#Comment_2639072

    I think Freddy is boring since the nerfs. Fake pallets are so boring, you are just M1 and.... thats it. The Blood dream snares are interesting but why nerfing it, you have only 4 or 5 now its useless.

    I didnt enjoy him before the nerf now I dont want to play him at all.

    And he dont have skins in the shop. Skins are very important to me.

    LOL probably should have been said in your OP what killers you played and dislike so people don't waste time typing out their opinions just for you to shoot it down. Play every killer and figure it out like most of us did. You could even play them all like I do.

  • I guess the Artist will be a great choice to experience a killer with more significant difference to the others!

    same could be said about Nurse and Blight of course. Otherwise I would also recommend Demo and Plague, very fun to play. Though sometimes hit validation on the vomit gets frustrating…


    ugh. This thread just reminds me why DbD is so fun despite all its flaws (and BHVRs flaws)…

  • Im sorry I should be punished πŸ₯Ί

    @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639077#Comment_2639077

    LOL probably should have been said in your OP what killers you played and dislike so people don't waste time typing out their opinions just for you to shoot it down. Play every killer and figure it out like most of us did. You could even play them all like I do.

    I tried all killers. And sorry if I hurt you by saying I hate playing Freddy lol my first post would have been too long if I said the killers I didnt want to play and why : Freddy, Nurse, Billy, Myers, Blight I guess

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639079#Comment_2639079

    Im sorry I should be punished πŸ₯Ί

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639082#Comment_2639082

    I tried all killers. And sorry if I hurt you by saying I hate playing Freddy lol my first post would have been too long if I said the killers I didnt want to play and why : Freddy, Nurse, Billy, Myers, Blight I guess

    You don't like Fred you don't like him. I could care less the POINT was you have tried all killers......so why ask who to play? You should already know if tried them all.

    USE WHO YOU WANT TO.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639086#Comment_2639086

    You don't like Fred you don't like him. I could care less the POINT was you have tried all killers......so why ask who to play? You should already know if tried them all.

    USE WHO YOU WANT TO.

    Because I want to play the ones I mentionned but I dont know which one I should prestige first and making it my fifth main.

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639095#Comment_2639095

    Because I want to play the ones I mentionned but I dont know which one I should prestige first and making it my fifth main.

    LMAO ok. Well GL on figuring it out.

  • Its hard, if the grind was easier I would have already prestiged them :(

  • Plague is a ######### blast to play right now after her buffs. If you're just like me and hate all meta perks like Iron Will and Boons, give her a try. She's an unit now. I've been playing her everyday, sometimes 5-10 matches non stop and I still can't get enough of her.

    Pyramid Head is by far better than Nemesis. Unlike the second one his M2 damages instantly, and his secondary power (cages) is way more useful.

  • Could always use more Twins players, join the 3 other people plus me that play them regularly :P Plus pounces are super satisfying, at least for me.

    I think her skin with the Pig intestines is her best one out of the recolors and the other ######### one

  • @Labrac said:

    Plague is a ######### blast to play right now after her buffs. If you're just like me and hate all meta perks like Iron Will and Boons, give her a try. She's an unit now. I've been playing her everyday, sometimes 5-10 matches non stop and I still can't get enough of her.

    Pyramid Head is by far better than Nemesis. Unlike the second one his M2 damages instantly, and his secondary power (cages) is way more useful.

    So many people told me to play Plague since the buff, I think I will give her a second try. I love and her new butterfly skin πŸ¦‹πŸ’œ

    Pyramid is just slow, everybody say he is better than Nemesis. I dont agree. But maybe Im just bad with Pyramid who knows πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2638979#Comment_2638979

    I should try Plague again.

    Ghostface is ok. I played a few games as him. I had some kills because I know how to play M1. But Im not the best at hiding and stalking. Maybe its just a lack of practice ?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2638982#Comment_2638982

    Steam !

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2638983#Comment_2638983

    Yes I wanted to try him again because now I know how to play Nemesis maybe I could get better at Pyramid.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2638984#Comment_2638984

    Yes but is it enough to prestige him ? I have good perks on him already and I play him sometimes for daily challenges.

    I know I would be pretty good with him with practice, but maybe I I want a more original killer ? With a M2 which can down people.

    I think this video can help you - Ultimate guide for Ghost Face that actually helps me a lot.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNTtoR6src8


  • @CrowVortex said:

    Could always use more Twins players, join the 3 other people plus me that play them regularly :P Plus pounces are super satisfying, at least for me.

    I think her skin with the Pig intestines is her best one out of the recolors and the other ######### one

    Yes I love Charlotte and Victor, Im french and I love their story. Its really the dark times of my country, when people were killed for who they are.

    I wish these two cuties could have live in our century. They would have been happier 😒

    I think my favorite skin is the sea one with the octopus but idk, I want to see more skins.

    I really like playing them its just the lack of skins my main issue with them.

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639111#Comment_2639111

    So many people told me to play Plague since the buff, I think I will give her a second try. I love and her new butterfly skin πŸ¦‹πŸ’œ

    Pyramid is just slow, everybody say he is better than Nemesis. I dont agree. But maybe Im just bad with Pyramid who knows πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

    I love the new butterfly skin as well. I've been using it with her skin from the past Rift, it looks cute as hell.

    Pyramid's attack is harder to hit because of the slow wind-up, but it has more range and zoning potential. His secondary power also nullifies most of the survivor meta perks.

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639111#Comment_2639111

    So many people told me to play Plague since the buff, I think I will give her a second try. I love and her new butterfly skin πŸ¦‹πŸ’œ

    Pyramid is just slow, everybody say he is better than Nemesis. I dont agree. But maybe Im just bad with Pyramid who knows πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

    I like Nemesis more than PH too. Yes he has to hit 3 time but once you hit tier 2 he just shreds defenses, has tracking via contamination/zombies, has passive slowdown (Zombies if not stuck to a tree), and vaults are super dangerous against him.

    PH is cool it's just I have a fetish with pop/bbq and the cages don't work with that. I wish his cages counted as hooks/unhooks. Still a good killer though but prefer Nemesis in that regards.

  • @Labrac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639117#Comment_2639117

    I love the new butterfly skin as well. I've been using it with her skin from the past Rift, it looks cute as hell.

    Pyramid's attack is harder to hit because of the slow wind-up, but it has more range and zoning potential. His secondary power also nullifies most of the survivor meta perks.

    Yes but I think Nemesis is less punishing when missing M2, you can use it again so quick. He can breaks pallets too and not loosing distance. With the right addons the zombies can be useful. Everybody uses the contamination addon but I think the speed addons and detections ones for zombies are very good.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Play The Pig. She is one of the most fun killers in the game for me. She also recently got a lot of add-on changes so now is a good time to level her up

    I think the Pig is the killer I played the least, like two games πŸ˜‚ maybe I should give her a try πŸ€” I always forget she is a killer in dbd πŸ˜…

  • @OhEtsu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/294832/which-killer-should-i-play-next

    Nurse is really fun, so you should play her for a while. Very rewarding once you learn her.

    I tried her and I dont like her playstyle :(

  • I tried the Plague buff using her new brown addon for infection on objects.

    Build : Corrupt, Pop, Thana, Tinkerer

    She is soooo strong now. I 4K every games today with only one or two generators done, there was a swf using Haddonfield offering they had 0 gen done lmao

    I think she is my new killer πŸ¦‹πŸ’œ