New Perk Speculations

With the new chapter coming out soon just wanted to see what people would want for Perks. Survivor or Killer what do you want to see?

Comments

  • Unpopular opinion: I want more boon totem perks

    We should have gotten 3 boon totem perks from Mikaela then 2 perks and 1 really bad totem perk

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    Unpopular opinion: I want more boon totem perks

    We should have gotten 3 boon totem perks from Mikaela then 2 perks and 1 really bad totem perk

    I agree, personally, I don't mind Boons when I'm killer. I'd like to see a Boon that stops loud noise notifications from going off when inside the radius.

  • Press the active ability button at any point in the trial to instantly kill every survivor.

  • Since there are many crows in all the teasers and trailers maybe we'll get another crow related Perk.

    Spies is kinda underwhelming with the short range.

    So maybe a Perk which buffs the Killer temporarely if a crow gets disturbed?

  • A boon that makes the entity stop when the killer is too close to the hook 🌝.

    Should be called : a Chainsaw's end

  • @BadLooperQ said:

    A boon that makes the entity stop when the killer is too close to the hook 🌝.

    Should be called : a Chainsaw's end

    Sounds situational, if you have a boon near a hook, the killer will probably notice and snuff it out. If you light it next to a hooked survivor, why not just go for the rescue? I get if the killer is camping, but he's likely to notice if you are on a totem near him.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2617251#Comment_2617251

    Sounds situational, if you have a boon near a hook, the killer will probably notice and snuff it out. If you light it next to a hooked survivor, why not just go for the rescue? I get if the killer is camping, but he's likely to notice if you are on a totem near him.

    it's called "camaraderie"

    it's fun. No need for a boon.

  • I was joking but it'll only work If the radius was like 124m lol

  • @MrDardon said:

    Since there are many crows in all the teasers and trailers maybe we'll get another crow related Perk.

    Spies is kinda underwhelming with the short range.

    So maybe a Perk which buffs the Killer temporarely if a crow gets disturbed?

    That's always been something I've been wanting. Maybe after disturbing a crow you gain a token, then it goes on a short cooldown. After getting a certain amount of tokens (maybe 8 in tier 3?) you gain 15% haste for a couple seconds. The numbers might need to be played with to be fun and fair, but you get the idea.

  • Unfortunately, it's been changed to "Kinship". It's going to be tough getting use to the new names and explaining to new players.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2617248#Comment_2617248

    That's always been something I've been wanting. Maybe after disturbing a crow you gain a token, then it goes on a short cooldown. After getting a certain amount of tokens (maybe 8 in tier 3?) you gain 15% haste for a couple seconds. The numbers might need to be played with to be fun and fair, but you get the idea.

    I mean, movement speed perks are tricky , that's why PwyF is so.. meh. They can be quite oppressive.

    But I don't've any specific ideas, just the general idea of having another crow related Perk.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2617292#Comment_2617292

    Unfortunately, it's been changed to "Kinship". It's going to be tough getting use to the new names and explaining to new players.

    ow, sorry.

    kinship, not camaraderie.

  • Hopefully we get a Perk that blocks Totems much the way Corrupt Blocks Gens.

  • I definitely want more Scourge Hook and Boons for both sides.

    Aside from those, I'm always hungry for:

    Killer perks that grant the ability to mori

    Killer perks that reveal survivor auras

    Survivor perks that hide auras (To be fair Shadow Step has satiated this for me for now)

    And my biggest wish is a perk that somehow counters camping more unless they buff Kinship/Camaraderie.

  • Boon: Dead Harder

    Survivors within the boon’s influence are granted the Spectral Dead Hard ability.

    Spectral Dead Hard ignores the exhaustion status.

  • I wonder if Spies From The Shadows will have great synergy with this chapter's perks.

  • Perk: Little Pecker

    When a survivor stands too close to a crow's perching area, the crow dive bombs at the survivor. If the survivor doesn't move away in x seconds, the crow lands on their shoulder and pecks at their head periodically for x seconds, injuring them in the process.

  • @KingFrost said:

    Hopefully we get a Perk that blocks Totems much the way Corrupt Blocks Gens.

    That is actually a really good idea. It would address half the complaints killers have about hex perks. I am glad I clicked this thread, I had a feeling there would be some good ones.

  • Could have a killer that can teleport to different crows across the match. I also feel that if a crow gets spooked, it gives off a notification for the new killer or even an aura, instead of just a squark. 2 basic concepts. Spies could certainly use a rework.

  • @El_Gingero said:

    Boon: Dead Harder

    Survivors within the boon’s influence are granted the Spectral Dead Hard ability.

    Spectral Dead Hard ignores the exhaustion status.

    Boon: Live Free or Dead Harder

  • @Elena said:

    I wonder if Spies From The Shadows will have great synergy with this chapter's perks.

    Maybe, it's an underwhelming info perk on most killers though. There are other perks that just do its job better in my opinion.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2617398#Comment_2617398

    That is actually a really good idea. It would address half the complaints killers have about hex perks. I am glad I clicked this thread, I had a feeling there would be some good ones.

    It would be interesting, but would have to be balanced carefully. Plus, if it just blocks totems, to me that just seems underwhelming. I would want it to do something else as well.