Like someone else suggested, it would be better if it was a "first to respond" and they give the code via dm. I wouldn't be surprised if the ones claiming aren't even active on the forums/are same people over and over.
Like someone else suggested, it would be better if it was a "first to respond" and they give the code via dm. I wouldn't be surprised if the ones claiming aren't even active on the forums/are same people over and over.
Heck, I made the thread and I was the too late for the code even. It's rough!
Why don't they just wake the hell up and rework the map instead of just deleting it. Or, explain to us why they possibly can't rework it neon cosmetics cough
They have an All kill tome, was an ideal opportunity to give Trickster an indoor map (club)
Why don't they just wake the hell up and rework the map instead of just deleting it. Or, explain to us why they possibly can't rework it neon cosmetics cough
They have an All kill tome, was an ideal opportunity to give Trickster an indoor map (club)
I'm all for them reskinning the map into something else, but to be fair revamping a map isn't easy. Look at how much work went into the graphical updates they've done over the last year and a half or so for the various maps. That's basically what they'd have to do for Hawkins and then some to turn it into something else with the same general layout.
Well, you can try to get this Demogorgon character code: 096039d1-2b6d-44b1-a7d4-05eb828f4db4
I think people are picking up the codes instead of the people you're sending them to. that's fair, but other than lurking around the forums, is there some other way to pick up a code before someone else grabs it?
Why don't they just wake the hell up and rework the map instead of just deleting it. Or, explain to us why they possibly can't rework it neon cosmetics cough
They have an All kill tome, was an ideal opportunity to give Trickster an indoor map (club)
Probably something with Netflix, like how they had to change all the perk names too even though they were already generic names.
I think people are picking up the codes instead of the people you're sending them to. that's fair, but other than lurking around the forums, is there some other way to pick up a code before someone else grabs it?
Just to be clear, the fact that I'm tagging someone doesn't mean I'm sending the code to them, everyone has the same chances to get the code.
Probably something with Netflix, like how they had to change all the perk names too even though they were already generic names.
There's definitely trademarks involved somehow. (Generic terms can't be copyrighted, but they can be trademarked. So if there's a different video game company that's getting the Stranger Things license they'd own all the trademarks with respect to video games using them. )
I think people are picking up the codes instead of the people you're sending them to. that's fair, but other than lurking around the forums, is there some other way to pick up a code before someone else grabs it?
Discord you need to be the fastest to click when it pops up - it's full of people though so good luck.
Twitter is doing giveaway where you just retweet and follow.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this is my moment to come here and post a Nancy character code: 0484022f-51b8-4905-997a-ffa3c6bc3259
I guess I can endure it since it's the last time I'll have to deal with that garbage ass map
I just know that for these 3 days, i'll be spamming map offerings every single game.
You're amazing. <3
Thanks for doing these giveaways, Rizzo and Mandy.
Good thing I got a bunch of map offerings.
Can you attempt to send a Demo Geo Mutation code pls?:(
Is this code only for 1 person? I didn't get anything :(
I look forward to playing Nemesis a whole bunch those days. It is his best map and god I'm going to miss it when it's gone.
You mean something like this? 151770f1-8adf-4d5c-9623-7b45fd0c738c
Yeah the codes are one time use, I'm sorry.
maybe you could send them as messages instead of discussion responses?
just an idea.
this ^ as mine got claimed IMMEDIATELY as it sent
yep.
that's why.
Ha, jokes on you, i'm too poor to buy these characters anyways, HA!
Like someone else suggested, it would be better if it was a "first to respond" and they give the code via dm. I wouldn't be surprised if the ones claiming aren't even active on the forums/are same people over and over.
Heck, I made the thread and I was the too late for the code even. It's rough!
Well, you can try to get this Demogorgon character code: 096039d1-2b6d-44b1-a7d4-05eb828f4db4
Why don't they just wake the hell up and rework the map instead of just deleting it. Or, explain to us why they possibly can't rework it neon cosmetics cough
They have an All kill tome, was an ideal opportunity to give Trickster an indoor map (club)
I'm all for them reskinning the map into something else, but to be fair revamping a map isn't easy. Look at how much work went into the graphical updates they've done over the last year and a half or so for the various maps. That's basically what they'd have to do for Hawkins and then some to turn it into something else with the same general layout.
I think people are picking up the codes instead of the people you're sending them to. that's fair, but other than lurking around the forums, is there some other way to pick up a code before someone else grabs it?
Probably something with Netflix, like how they had to change all the perk names too even though they were already generic names.
Just to be clear, the fact that I'm tagging someone doesn't mean I'm sending the code to them, everyone has the same chances to get the code.
that's totally fair. I was just wondering.
thanks for clearing that up!
I'll just keep lurking on the forums, then! :P : D
Cool. I'll be ready and grab the perks for finding generators.
There's definitely trademarks involved somehow. (Generic terms can't be copyrighted, but they can be trademarked. So if there's a different video game company that's getting the Stranger Things license they'd own all the trademarks with respect to video games using them. )
Discord you need to be the fastest to click when it pops up - it's full of people though so good luck.
Twitter is doing giveaway where you just retweet and follow.
Nothing on FB or Instagram.
Best of luck to you!
Here's another Steve outfit code: 11c4ad01-a62f-4dc7-86f4-0704955b3b09
thanks!
someone else got it, but thanks for letting me try! :) have a nice day!
Got it! yey thanks!
Poof
I don't even have the killer so ha, jokes on you someone else got it anyways! ;3;
I hope I go to Hawkins a lot. When they boosted The Game map, I never went there once during that entire mini event.
I haven't got any Stranger thing skin :(
Any Demo skin left ? :)
Anything that keeps me from getting RPD is fine with me.
0df6fc7e-e22e-4935-9fb2-131de6d1541a now you can play as Steve on Hawkins :)