Stranger Things Killer and 2 Survivors are leaving store on in 12 days.

But if you already have them, then you get to keep them and play with them in games.

So, for those of you who don't get any codes today, you might think about buying them. It's on sale, and will soon be gone and no longer available for purchase. Only the people who bought it before Nov 17 will be able to use Nancy, Steve, and the killer Demogorgon.

Tagged: BHVRMod

Comments

  • It's pretty heartbreaking. I did buy some Demo cosmetics while I still have the chance, and I'm glad I already had Scoops Ahoy Steve (one streamer I follow has an event called Steve Saturdays where he cosplays as Steve and he rotates players in from chat to play Steve - got the outfit so I could complete a Scoops Ahoy 4-stack.) I hated Hawkins once, but I came to love it and now I treasure every match I load into the lab.

    I wonder if there's ever any chance of the license coming back to DBD? If Netflix's game line fails, would they ever look back to revive the old deal?

  • They're all really fun to play too! I like to play boop the snoot for the last survivor sometimes... even though Pig deserves it more, dogs need love too

  • I hope they reskin Demogorgon or rework him a bit to make him into an original character. That way they can put the new, non-licensed variant up on the store for people.

    One idea that's been around in various forms is a Werewolf type killer. If you replace his tunnels with something else Demogorgon isn't too far off from a Werewolf style killer.

    • Keep his lunge attack as it is, it definitely fits the Werewolf theme.
    • Killer Instinct sensing survivors fits the theme, but I'm not sure if the tunnels do. So maybe instead of getting Killer Instinct centered on tunnels, make it something where if he pauses to concentrate he gets a killer instinct ping from the closest survivor for a few seconds.
    • Burrowing doesn't make sense, make replace it with an out-of-combat fast movement sprint with a cooldown. Maybe make it so if he's in a chase he can't sprint, but out of a chase and/or when a survivor isn't in his terror radius he can to some extent.


  • Nice that they give PC players thing free, good for them. Now us console players should we wait until last day to see if the prices for costumes will be cheaper than they are now? Or should we just forget about it?

  • On this topic, here a This is not happening Steve skin! 1ac28e4d-9ff0-4e5c-807a-a80d6b1a782f

  • 0a202d2b-685f-40ff-900f-31756e678958 and if you don't want a Steve skin, with this code you get to play as Nancy in game

  • I've considered buying a few of the skins for funys (I've had the characters since I bought the game). I haven't quite decided yet though. I know the devs and mods keep kicking these codes out to people but since I'm on console (and am at work where for some reason it is frowned upon for me to sit on the forum clicking refresh constantly to win a skin for a video game character), I figure I'll either have to decide to buy them or just let them drift off in the wind...

  • If I were behaviour to say eff you to netflix, id give it all away free.

  • @gammatsunami said:

    If I were behaviour to say eff you to netflix, id give it all away free.

    Good thing you're not in charge of anything business wise then.

  • @gammatsunami said:

    If I were behaviour to say eff you to netflix, id give it all away free.

    BHVR has to pay Netflix royalties for each copy of licensed material that's distributed. Giving everyone all of that material for free is a great way to kill their current funds.

    Plus spite decisions don't really look good for attracting future license holders.

  • @Rizzo said:

    On this topic, here a This is not happening Steve skin! 1ac28e4d-9ff0-4e5c-807a-a80d6b1a782f

    Code doesnt work *cries*

  • @Rizzo said:

    On this topic, here a This is not happening Steve skin! 1ac28e4d-9ff0-4e5c-807a-a80d6b1a782f

    Do you have any more of those Geo Mutation skins 🤔

  • @gammatsunami said:

    If I were behaviour to say eff you to netflix, id give it all away free.

    They contractionally cannot do that otherwise they would be basically blacklisted and sued. While it sucks behavior can never give away any dlc items owned by a 3rd party. Its the same reason why its illegal to copy any movie youve bought in a store as your never actually purchasing all rights and privileges your just getting access to view it at home.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2616748#Comment_2616748

    They contractionally cannot do that otherwise they would be basically blacklisted and sued. While it sucks behavior can never give away any dlc items owned by a 3rd party. Its the same reason why its illegal to copy any movie youve bought in a store as your never actually purchasing all rights and privileges your just getting access to view it at home.

    I dont know what their contract says. Maybe it just says they owe netflix a $ amount equal to whatever the auric cell cost of each item is.

    So they could do a content pack, all the stranger things stuff for 500 auric cells