Hope we get some more perk changes soon, I want Brutal Strength to be 25/30% :p
Title, what perks are you guys hoping get buffed? I want Brutal Strength, Distortion, Poised, and maaaybe Play With Your Food to be buffed. Maybe.
Only perk I want nerfed is Dead Hard, but I do want Boons to be changed so perks like Hex: Plaything and NOED can take priority and snuff out the Boon.
Comments
No one left behind- change its activation parameters to something like 100%/75%/50% gate completion
Hope- Haste is permanent
Deja Vu- in addition to its effect, reveal a random generators aura once every 30 seconds
Soul Guard- always give SG priority over Unbreakable
Tenacity- Iron Will but for the dying state
Eruption- generators explode in a radius around the generator, incapacitating survivors both on the afflicted generators as well as innocent bystanders
Brutal Strength 30%?
So...basically its OG version back?
I like it!
Personally, I wanna see some reworks, baby. In terms of buffs, though- I'd like Surge/Jolt to apply on all downs, and I'd like Coulrophobia + Overwhelming Presence to have an extra few seconds of lingering effect after the survivor leaves the terror radius.
Hangman trick used to be useful but they made the reset time basekit, remove the ability to reset any hook regardless of it being sacrifices or not and give it an aura reading which doesn't give any value.
I would come back for a few days just to play old hangman trick.
Beast of Prey - undetectable while in chase. Not just bloodlust.
While I wouldn't mind a Brutal Strength buff, Fire Up needs one first, starting with simple % increases
Or at least Undetectable while Bloodlust is active and for 5s after Bloodlust is lost
I play killer and I'm reasonably ok with most killer perks, there are ten below I wouldn't mind seeing get a tweak or revamp though (out of 87 total killer perks, so it's not that bad really!) :
Flip Flop - The first 50% of Recovery progress is converted into Wiggle progress when picked up by the Killer. 50% of Recovery progress is converted into Heal progress when picked up by another Survivor.
----
This change means that if you recover 10% on the ground you will have 5% of the Heal bar filled when picked up by a survivor and 10% of the Wiggle bar filled when picked up by the Killer (instead of just the 5% that the live version would give you currently), while still being capped at 50%.
Brutal Strength has actually never changed
Back when it had 40%, base pallet breaking speed was 3 seconds
Nowadays its 2.7 or 2.6 seconds, the "nerf" to Brutal was to compensate for the new change
Pretty much.
Still, it would be nice to see it return.
Predator should only tighten scratch marks while in chase and for 5s to 10s after.
It would be nice if it assigned different colors to scratch marks from different survivors. Maybe instead of 4 different shades or colors, there could be two. Red scratch marks for the survivor you most recently injured, and white for any other survivor.
Fire Up - 5% per Token
Glad I'm not tripping. I was sitting here trying to remember if it had been 40% at one point.
Different tints for different survivors is an interesting idea.
Brutal Strength- should be 50% and give Hindered to Survivors near the Pallet or Breakable Wall for 5-10-20 seconds
Hangman's Trick- Should make Sabo take longer and reveal the aura of the Survivor who did Sabo the Hook
Predator- Should give a direction to where the Survivor is moving and make Scratch Marks last longer
Dying Light- Should give a bigger % debuff to the first 2nd-3rd hooks then smaller % debuff on the 8-9th hook and give less healing % to the Obsession (cause right now it's like giving Botany Knowledge to the Obsession for free)
No One Left Behind- Should activate after the last Gen is completed... Not when the gate is opened
Also Resilience and This Is Not Happening should be combined into one perk (cause why not)
Boil Over- Should make Struggling faster
Technician- should make Skillchecks bigger with each Great Skillcheck hit
Also I think that the healing speed on dying survivors should be put on Buckle-Up not We're Gonna Live Forever (cause I think it fits better)
Those are a few Perks and what I'd like to see happen to them
Jolt have either its range massively boosted or its timer removed.
Mad grit and agitation just be one perk dammit please just give me it I want to keep Lightborne/iron grip/starstruck for my King Kong build.
I do like the idea of brutal strength being buffed for an oppression/jolt/brutal/endurance for an unstoppable force build.
there are a bazillion survivor perks that are just bad because they rely on restricted, niche conditions for effects that just... aren't strong.
i'd love to see the conditions removed and the effects increased.
then at least i'll get to have fun with wacky builds while everyone else stays running DS/DH/BT/IW/UB.
Brutal currently turns a 2.6 break into 2.16. I'd make that 2 secs which would mean 20% --> 30%. That'd be fair for a perk slot, I'd feel.
No One Left Behind needs to be changed to "when the gates are powered." It only working when they're OPEN is absurd.
Buckle Up needs... anything. Literally anything. This perk is awful in every way. It needs something.
Beast of Prey - ditto.
Iron Will needs to be nerfed to 75%. Idc. The perk literally trumps every option a killer has to make grunts louder (Freddy's add-ons, Stridor, Nurse's Spoon). Nothing should be THAT strong without a downside. 75% keeps it as strong but not uncountable. (With it being multiplicative, you'd be at 37.5% volume with Stridor; still weaker than it pre-nerf so don't go crying Stridor Spirit)
Conversely, No Mither can have a grunt reduction of 100%. That's already survivor hard mode. It warrants that benefit.
but a nightmare for color blind modes, which is why I suggested two colors in the end
I would love it if brutal was 50%
Killer: Brutal Strength, Deathbound, Eruption, Lethal Pursuer, Blood Echo, Trail of Torment.
Survivor: Second Wind, Pharmacy, Stake Out, We're Gonna Live Forever.
Object of Obsession - No longer reveals your aura to The Executioner while in a cage of attonement. (More of a fix than a buff.)
For the People - Can now be used while unhooking. Health states will not be exchanged until the unhook is completed, and will not work if the unhooked survivor is broken (their Renewal perk has priority).
This Is Not Happening - Now gains a token when hooked. Great Skill Checks heal you for 5% per token.
Forced Penance - (Rework) Gain a token whenever a survivor takes a Protection Hit, up to 2/3/4 tokens. Once the Exit Gates are opened, you can no longer gain tokens, and survivors who take Protection Hits are put into the dying state and consume a token.
Kinship - (Rework) While on the hook in the Struggle Phase, Kinship will activate after 10 seconds. While the Killer is within 16 meters of the hook, the hook timer will pause and the repair speed of other survivors will be increased by 15% for up to 26/30/34 seconds.
Slippery Meat - Now removes your hitbox for 1 second (Dead Hard invulnerability, to counter bear traps at the landing spot) and grants the Endurance status effect for 4/6/8 seconds when unhooking yourself. (To get the value of all six escape attempts, you have to begin your attempts ASAP, but you're screwed if you succeed on your 1st try; this buff fixes that.)
I've had this idea for a while now that Poised should work like Deception and Dance With Me where it offers a short window of no scratch marks after repairing a gen for at least 3 seconds. Upon letting go of said gen you'd have 6/8/10 seconds of no scratch marks and it would have a cool-down of 20 seconds or something idk
My wish buff though would be for Guardian (Babysitter) to be buffed to 8/10/12 seconds to match Borrowed Time's duration. There are so many other perks though that I want to see buffed on both sides.
The thing I don't like about Poised (as a solo survivor) is that I don't know when a gen is about to pop and hide my scratch marks, so it gets wasted if I'm in a chase and don't have a way to break line of sight within the 10 seconds.
Buff BBQ to give 100% bloodpoints per stack. They don't want give us blood points for events? Fine, I can do it myself.