My sanity is fading
46 More games today where fourth survivor got bullshit hatch win. ######### 46. The hatch is broken and I have no idea how much longer I have to endure these stupid defeats. I know when I lose but this is ######### unfair and downright mean spirited.
Comments
Meanwhile,
Match #47
* Fourth survivor escapes again *
Poor thing having to settle for a 3k. How humiliating.
🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️
I've got so many different things that come to mind but none of them would do this justice. Perhaps a killer main would like to respond about 46 straight 3k matches.
This Doc would be stoked to get 46 3k games in a row
Zaps Myers
But it's son satisfying when the 4rth gets a free escape
Run whispers
Maybe you should lower your satisfaction level. In your post, I see no reason why the devs would even consider changing the hatch. Clearly you are doing fine, and the survivors are damn good at finding it before you. Maybe this is 46 matches where you camped the hook instead of looking for the last one? See no other chance that the hatch could be found so many times in a day and you didnt.
the fact is though i do mostly find it first but then i have no tools to take out the survivor
46 rounds in a day, that's like a week of rounds for me lol. Also, slug #3 duh.
Slug the last 2.
Barring that, find the hatch, preferably before it opens, and stand on it, or camp it. Most times survivors get as tunnel vision as killers do in a chase, and will only try a hatch eacape.
no im not the 46 matches that were foiled by the hatch were not all in a row. yes they were in 1 sitting but with my play style i clean up survivors extremely fast my strategy is never engage a chase you hit one then find the second who will usually be quite close and you keep sneaking in hits but you never let them drop a pallet or engage a loop as that wastes time if a loop trys to happen i immediately head off to find another survivor because looping is too risky when gens are done too fast .i usually get at least 2 or 3 hooks before first gen is done. unfortunately it only takes two gens for the hatch so it usually is spawned when i finish sacrificing the second survivor then i quickly sweep up the rest yet that last one always hatch camps instead of rescuing their hooked freind and the freind suicides so the hatch opens faster.
my playstyle would be greatly hindered if i slug i am all about fast hooks and map prescence i do not chase simply because it wastes too much time the only times i chase are when i have evil within 3 ready to go and certailn addons
Fair enough still 3k isn't bad at all. You have to be making decent BP at the very least.
yeah i guess i know its a petty problem but sometimes i really just want a nice satisfying win a hatch escape leaves me feeling empty id much rather the survivor attempt an exit gate. of course my play style is very unique it mostly works but occasionally i will have the most embarrassing loss but it doesnt make me feel empty yet the hatch when you do so well and fall so short it is just not very fun. also i still wonder why no one else plays my style of no chases you wont believe how effective it is you keep an eye on the most clumped generators and run sloppy butcher or any other perk that makes healing harder then you get off hits but never loop and eventually the survivors will be caught in your loop and one by one they fall
I think your sanity is fading because you have too much free time, 46 matches in a day ? wow...
LOL, your name is Friendly Killer main but you are whining about losing a survivor. This is a definite Troll post. I am a Killer main and no true killer main would post this crap.
Slugg
Trust me
Every killer main knows that the hatch mechanic is straight up ridiculous
When I get down to the last two survivors I make an assessment of who is the weaker player and try and make sure the other guy is sacrificed first.
If it was 46 straight games of someone escaping via hatch, then something is clearly broken (3ks aside).
If ANYTHING happens 46 games in a row, in random matchups, there is something that needs to be adjusted.
let killers close the hatch like in that beta test patch we did, or at least do a hard skillcheck for killer or taking 30 secs to close it etc
Have you ever tried just slugging the 3rd survivor then spend more time finding the 4th survivor with whispers?
If you want 4K, make a 4K build.
I build my killers for reliable 3Ks, since 4K is just overachieving. Sometimes I find the fourth, sometimes I don't. (I play Pig/Hag, so it's a bit easier for me to control locations of the map without tracking perks.)
tell me bout it some of my 3ks should have been 2ks but because they want to taunt at exit gate im able to mori them or insta down them
heres a tip then dont engage in loops as soon as a survivor attempts a loop ######### off and go find another eventually evry survivor will be hooked enough times and then you do one clean sweep
yes its not my build though i get many sacrifices immediately and make sure survivors cant do anything any killer i play i always make them with a really high map presence build and play style
I do that if I want to get a 4k, otherwise I'm good with whatever (I just let the last survivor get the hatch unless I catch him in a locker or something). I try to change up my style and sometimes just do silly stuff so I don't go full tryhard. But you're doing good man, if you're getting 3k about every match.