Who is your favorite DBD content creator?

Pretty simple discussion. Just wanted to ask ya'll about your favorite content creators, there quite a few out there for everybody to watch. Lots of different content, IMO Yerv and CoconutRTS are probably my current go to's when i want to watch good stream/youtube content for DBD. How about you guys?

Comments

  • Otzdarva (obviously), Noob3, Monto and SpookyLoopz

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/291180/who-is-your-favorite-dbd-content-creator

    Otz.

    He plays a bit scummy sometimes, but he's just genuinely likeable and does a lot of experimentation. I learn a lot watching him, especially his Hag and occasional Demo games. I wish he played Pinhead more.

    There was another streamer I used to watch - a British chap - but I've never been able to find him again. He used to play Plague a lot, and do a hilarious sound effect whenever he puked on people.

    Did you mean Tru3talent??

  • @illusion said:

    Tru3Ta1ent: Plays both sides about equally, which is nice. Also does a lot of interesting stuff like letting his stream choose his perks and such.

    Otz: Very informative.

    Dowsey: Just started watching him recently. Very entertaining.

    Tru3 doesn’t let stream choose his perks, he charges them $10 for the privilege or $50 if the build makes the killer/survivor weaker.

  • Pain Reliever, then Otz. Common opinion, I know.

  • @Daddy_Doctor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2601427#Comment_2601427

    Tru3 doesn’t let stream choose his perks, he charges them $10 for the privilege or $50 if the build makes the killer/survivor weaker.

    The 50 is because he got sick of being given burger myers and no mither survivor.

  • I like to watch content creators who don't scream all the time and also those who don't promote their content with "High level player". So my usual go to are Umbra, ZubatLEL, Scott Jund and Ralph.

  • Graenz and Otz

  • @MrOogieboogie said:

    Aww man, no love for Demi yet? I don't think he is nearly as effective when by himself and playing killer, but when he plays survivor...especially with his friends...I find so much amusement in those videos. I personally recommend "Don't tunnel the pink claudette" or "DBD at 2/3/4 am series". He is quite good at the game, but doesn't tryhard. He just has genuine fun and I love it.

    I think Demi is definitely the funniest I've seen. I love how he laughs at everything, even when he's getting smacked around.

  • @TatsuiChiyo said:

    Monto is who got me into DbD and I did enjoy his meme builds (hope he comes back soon.

    Puppers is a treasure.

    As for now, SpookNJukes is my guy. I share many of his opinions regarding the game and it's community, and it's nice to see a console content creator.

    Oh, and Samination

    Oh wow I didn't know there was a console content creator; will definitely be checking it out thank you <3

  • @ShyPirate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2601219#Comment_2601219

    I think Demi is definitely the funniest I've seen. I love how he laughs at everything, even when he's getting smacked around.

    Exactly! I think he is incapable of getting ACTUALLY mad/tilted...I WISH I had that gift. He turns everything, every situation in the game, into fun and I love it XD

  • @Another_LegionMain said:

    Pain Reliever, then Otz. Common opinion, I know.

    damn I haven't heard Pain Reliever in a while. Good mention.

  • @TacitusKilgore said:

    Pretty simple discussion. Just wanted to ask ya'll about your favorite content creators, there quite a few out there for everybody to watch. Lots of different content, IMO Yerv and CoconutRTS are probably my current go to's when i want to watch good stream/youtube content for DBD. How about you guys?

    Tru3, Spooks, Otz, Monto and my favorite cutie, Noob3

    Can't forget Pain Reliever

  • Does Pain Reliever still make content?

  • Hexy, FarmerJohn and EntitysLeftHand

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Does Pain Reliever still make content?

    He streams now (on YT), less enjoyable then videos but it's something.

  • Watching Yerv's YT videos these days. Also like BOYO, ZubatLEL's streams too.

  • No0b3 and i just started watching PotatoLegion.

  • @Daddy_Doctor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2601427#Comment_2601427

    Tru3 doesn’t let stream choose his perks, he charges them $10 for the privilege or $50 if the build makes the killer/survivor weaker.

    Didn't know how it worked, but that is how twitch, patreon, and such works these days. Instead of people just donating to the stream, they get a perk for it. I don't see a problem. I only watch the vids, though, so don't see how it works. I do remember that he used to charge for the card packs where he had to do what was on the cards. The point is that it makes things interesting, rather than killers/survivors just playing with meta perks.

  • Naymeti and D3AD Plays as of right now

  • @DarKStaR350z said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2601498#Comment_2601498

    Oh wow I didn't know there was a console content creator; will definitely be checking it out thank you <3

    SerenitySoloGamer does all his games on PS5. He has only been uploading a month so still finding his footing but only does YouTube vids, not Twitch.

    His earlier videos sound quality is not that great but upgraded his microphone apparently so maybe start with the 2nd half of his videos.

    Not that good at the game but seems like an OK guy :p

  • Used to be AscensionWho… Miss the dude fr

  • I love No0b3 and Jaee because No0b3 is funny and Jaee is a chill person. I miss No0b3 though... He should make even more toxic series with the blight, twins and pinhead or even more.

  • Surprised i haven't seen RedsGamingGears on here yet.

    Superchill dude. has a 30 days of [killer] series where he post a video each day of a specific killer for 30 days with different builds. And he uploads other video's on top of that. Really enjoyable to watch

  • Otz because he got me into the game very much. Some friends talkes me into trying DbD, then I found his videos and enjoyed them and wanted to play more. Also his guides helped me quit much when getting startet. Right now I enjoy him for his entertainment value and chill.

    I also like Scott Jund because of the way he brings up topics and elaborates them. I also watch some Dowsey because I think he is funny.


    However this tread is great, thx. Keep up the work I am always searching for some nice videos or streams to enjoy.

  • Hybridpanda. Such a nice guy and entertaining

1 2 ›