I'm shocked QA didn't catch this. It wouldn't have been too hard to test if killer can reach all the totem spawns before release, and many of these were reported in the ptb.
I've found there have been a number of totems that are cleansable but they're in such a tight space that it takes a good ten seconds of wiggling back and forth just to finally get to the right spot to cleanse it.
Just another in a long line of "Did nobody bother to test any of this stuff?" update
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The saga continues.
Can you tell me the location of that Totem please?
it's the swamp map, the boon is at the small boat part
DBD is a meme as this point.
I'm shocked QA didn't catch this. It wouldn't have been too hard to test if killer can reach all the totem spawns before release, and many of these were reported in the ptb.
Here we go again.
Thank you
lets hope it's the ONLY one
I've found there have been a number of totems that are cleansable but they're in such a tight space that it takes a good ten seconds of wiggling back and forth just to finally get to the right spot to cleanse it.
Just another in a long line of "Did nobody bother to test any of this stuff?" update
Good! Another banned map I see all us playing coldwind farm forever.
They sure love introducing completely untested features and perks.
Hey, you won't see me shedding any tears if they disable Swamp. Urgh.
DBD had always been a meme