RPD is the worst thing ever added to DBD

I just had a group of 4 survivors say GGEZ and that I'm terrible cause they 4 outed on RPD.

Apparently I needed to "get faster downs, apply pressure"

And that "the map isn't the problem, you are"

I was HUNTRESS.

I was going to DC upon loading in, and in hindsight I should have, but I thought I'd just play it out this once...

Map sucks. Vent over.

Comments

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    In regards to characters/maps/perks.

    Yes. RPD is by far the worst.

    Badly designed, frustrating crap.

    I still think it's a million miles nicer to play on than Badham. Every single thing about Badham is gross. At minimum for the peple who don't like RPD for it's gameplay have some really cool graphics and fans of RE will jut have some fun on the iconic map.

  • RCPD is the best map in Dead By Daylight, or at least tied with Sandwich Elementary.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2623426#Comment_2623426

    I still think it's a million miles nicer to play on than Badham. Every single thing about Badham is gross. At minimum for the peple who don't like RPD for it's gameplay have some really cool graphics and fans of RE will jut have some fun on the iconic map.

    The same could be said of the 2010 Elm Street film (if there are any).

    The Badhsm map is also authentic, the exterior of the school at least.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2623357#Comment_2623357

    The Interrogation room is the room with the giant glass. Probably not the right one. I think you mean the one right below the library correct? The 1 looong desk with "Welcome Leon" above it?

    That's the one.

  • I want to agree with you.

    Truly, I do.

    But with the addition of Boon Totems, I just can't agree, no matter how much I want to...

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2623426#Comment_2623426

    I still think it's a million miles nicer to play on than Badham. Every single thing about Badham is gross. At minimum for the peple who don't like RPD for it's gameplay have some really cool graphics and fans of RE will jut have some fun on the iconic map.

    RPD does look good, which is honestly the only thing I like about it.

    Again, with the right build and killer it's...manageable. I certainly wouldn't say fun.

    With the wrong killer, and survivors who abuse the aforementioned loop, it's abysmal.

    @DarKaron said:

    I want to agree with you.

    Truly, I do.

    But with the addition of Boon Totems, I just can't agree, no matter how much I want to...

    Don't look at the new survivor perks. Trust me, you'll want to eat a kitten.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2623878#Comment_2623878

    RPD does look good, which is honestly the only thing I like about it.

    Again, with the right build and killer it's...manageable. I certainly wouldn't say fun.

    With the wrong killer, and survivors who abuse the aforementioned loop, it's abysmal.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2624958#Comment_2624958

    Don't look at the new survivor perks. Trust me, you'll want to eat a kitten.

    I already have, and I still think Healing Circle is the most busted-OP perk ever created, aside from maybe old Mettle of Man.

  • @DarKaron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2625029#Comment_2625029

    I already have, and I still think Healing Circle is the most busted-OP perk ever created, aside from maybe old Mettle of Man.

    I think Exponential is going to be much, much worse. It completely negates slugging, which is sadly a huge part of the killer meta even at intermediate levels.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2625427#Comment_2625427

    I think Exponential is going to be much, much worse. It completely negates slugging, which is sadly a huge part of the killer meta even at intermediate levels.

    I dunno, I don't capitalize on slugging much, so I won't be quite as affected, but then again, I also swear by Lightborn and run Starstruck a lot, so unless you go down under a pallet, there ain't no saving you from my grabby hands.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2625427#Comment_2625427

    I think Exponential is going to be much, much worse. It completely negates slugging, which is sadly a huge part of the killer meta even at intermediate levels.

    I dunno, I don't capitalize on slugging much, so I won't be quite as affected, but then again, I also swear by Lightborn and run Starstruck a lot, so unless you go down under a pallet, there ain't no saving you from my grabby hands.

  • Old self care is far better than coh, the only time i may run coh is with swf, much even rather shadow step too, lol I love having my heal self ready then waste time around looking for bones to bless.

  • @GannTM said:

    I JUST GOT RPD AGAIN AS SPIRIT.

    I’m definitely not going insane :D

    Just use a map offering, relax

  • Wonder if it'll ever get changed.

  • May be the worst for more open area killers, but for Trapper and Hag, its a field day.

  • @calem said:

    I just had a group of 4 survivors say GGEZ and that I'm terrible cause they 4 outed on RPD.

    Apparently I needed to "get faster downs, apply pressure"

    And that "the map isn't the problem, you are"

    I was HUNTRESS.

    I was going to DC upon loading in, and in hindsight I should have, but I thought I'd just play it out this once...

    Map sucks. Vent over.

    Who are you tellin?

    My last game in RPD was with Sadako. You'd think (Oh man Sadako? Thats gotta be the easiest killer for RPD!)

    NOPE!

    You teleport to a TV catching an aura of somene, OOPS wall is there you gotta go around. Oops wall, table, chair, oops wall, bucket, ledge, oops WALL OOPS WRONG FLOOR! OOPS WHERE IS THE BASEMENT?!?! OOOPS OOOPS! WALL OOPS! WRONG TILE OOPS.

    The whole map is a big oops.

1 2 ›