So something was brought to my attention and now I can't unsee it or stop giggling!

Mikaela's book disappears up her bottom! LOL I can't unsee that now lol! She just tucks it on up there after reading it, for some reason it's tickling me more then it should do and bottom was not the word used for been pointed out lol anyone else see it? lol

Comments

  • Where do you store your books when you're not reading them?

  • i mean, they call it a "fanny" pack for a reason.

  • She must be from Hyrule.

  • I mean I am not surprised. She's packing.

  • what you don't use your prison wallet or something? what's weird about that?

  • @Skittlesthehusky said:

    i mean, they call it a "fanny" pack for a reason.

    Fanny is a word in the Uk totally different lol which made me laugh a little more, it's for the front area lol

  • Also when Mikaela is the only one not readied up and is just reading passive aggressively reading her book in the lobby


    And then shoving it up her arse ofc

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Also when Mikaela is the only one not readied up and is just reading passive aggressively reading her book in the lobby

    And then shoving it up her arse ofc

    OMG -dies- LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • It's a shame she can't store her flashlight there too, then the killer won't know to bring Lightborn.

    There's probably a shortage of space though, it is rather a large book.

  • @Skittlesthehusky said:

    i mean, they call it a "fanny" pack for a reason.

    As an Englishwoman, this just made me choke on my energy drink....

  • Feast your eyes for this new trend that's sweeping the nation

    Now introducing Bum Books!

    Never leave home again without your favorite pieces of literature. conveniently tucked away in your tush.

    The special leather sprayed with our secret formula prevents staining, allow for smooth insertion and helps keeps the bowels clean making reading a healthy habbit in more then one way.

    Order now and for only 19.99$ you can enjoy your own Bum Book. And as a special limited offer you can add a vibration function for only an aditionall 3,50$.

    Enjoy your books, in more ways then one!

    ♪do you like to read books? A lot off em?♪

    ♪then tuck them safely away. Inside your own bottom!♪

  • I can imagine an animation of Spirit pullout a sword out of her hand.

    And Mika "wanna see a real magic?" Then pullout a book out of her rear.

  • I mean we know she is a witch, but I mean why not pull off her hat and let it disappear under there, I would not like her to be a magician at any party I would attend lol

  • Pay attention to Dark Souls weapon swap animation next time. Nothing funnier than seeing a Zweihander coming out of the Chosen Undead arse