Spirit nerf tomorrow!
I’m probably more excited just for that than everyone that hated her before. She’s going to be so much more fun to play because of her new mind games and new add ons that actually offer variety instead of just an increase in numbers.
Now I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a bug that comes out with the midchapter patch that somehow gives her the ability to see survivors in phase which would be terrible but assuming everything works as intended, it should be fun.
Comments
I am actually exited cause now i can buy Spirit and learn her without any hate from guessing games.
Oh no, you will still get hate, it'll just be a different kind of flavour.
It's hype!
Well yeah, but the people that are unreasonable about the Spirit nerf I never felt bad for. It's the reasonable people that want a fair and strong killer to fight that I felt sympathy for before.
But you can't stand in place anymore...
U can track her movement now. Stand still mind games won't work anymore.
I’m happy that she’s getting nerfed. I hate it how everyone says Slinger and Spirit were nerfed cause of survivor crying when both killers and survivor mains wanted them both nerfed. It’s not fair cause as a killer main even I could see Both were cheap to use. I’m excited tomorrow
I might actually have fun against her now. Still think MD ring is too strong though
U can track her based on audio. So unless it's L loop and she is far away u can 100% track which direction she is coming from.
The good Spirit players will still ######### on people the bad ones will go to another killer.
I hope they add the dust, spirit didn't even really get nerfed 😂 I don't think she should move that fast while invisible, you can't do anything even if you know where she is
I never thought Slinger needed a straight nerf. He felt terrible to play on the PTB and I wish they gave him something better to compensate.
The fact that add on wasn’t nerfed is baffling to me. I’ll probably never use it anyway and if I do, I’ll equip no perks.
She gives information now though.
Well clown’s pinky finger went unchanged too so maybe the devs like broken add ons?
It’s vague but you still won’t be able to stand still and get free hits anymore, unless a survivor is that clueless.
It’s hard to tell. They gutted all of Billy’s broken add ons but honestly they just hate Billy anyway.
the devs have a hate bias towards Billy even though they buffed his addons there still not enough. Not only that Billy gets nerfed doesn’t get a single change. Blight gets 4 buffs and gets no addon nerfs. Huntress gets no base kit nerfs Keeps fun addons. Clown gets buffed and they keep his Pinky finger unchanged.
I mean I'm happy about the nerfs but I'm not excited for what's gonna happen because of the nerfs.
If they add dust it will kill Spirit. I won't be able play with Surviliance to ambush people at gens already since everybody and their mom will be knowing that use my power and where i'm going, that already make her unfun to me.
Thanks GOD !
Now we should find the next target.
Spirit Chase music tomorrow!
I love that chase music. Although, will the devs make it where I hear it while I’m playing Spirit as well?
I assumed it was just a bug that you couldnt hear it on spirit, as every other killer in the game this is the case,
Hopefully they fixed that then. I really wanna listen to it while I play her.
I reported it as a bug and it got acknowledged, so hopefully it is just a bug.
🤞🏽
i dont think it will be possible one spirit have tried to do it on ptb and the phasing sound didnt proc till she moved
I'm actually really excited too. She'll be far from dead with this nerf. The audio will be the new red stain mindgame.
Is it based on her position or the way she's facing? Like would phasing backwards at someone do anything?
People complain no matter what Killer we play. I had once a Survivor who complained because we faced a Trapper.
"Play another Killer, Trapper is terrible."
They started a war because of a character choice. I've been insulted to death because I took the defense of the Killer.
We could play perkless and addonless, there will be someone who will find a way to complain. Some wanna complain because they need to pass their frustration somewhere. And online video games seem to be the place to be for it.
I'm really excited for Spirit. I'm still a bit scared to play Killer after being insulted hard for no reason, but I'd like to play her when I'll feel ready. She had one of the coolest design (but Oni still be the number one in my heart).
Good thing I won't be there to see it.
Yep, good survivors get another killer to openly mock and bully
No
Just speaking from my survivor perspective, but maybe some spirit mains can prove otherwise.
jokes on you i still hate spirit