Console blight

So how do you exactly supposed to dash with him I swear I keep pressing my joystick as much as I can to the side but he just keeps going in straight line

Is there any secret there or he just sucks on console like pretty much 4 last killers

Comments

  • Well, you see, you've found the BHVR way. Make the killers as ######### for the consoles as possible.

    The next killer will require incredibly precise aim and be incredibly taxing on last-gen consoles! Fun, right?

  • Precise killers never work for console. The mouse is so superior.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    Precise killers never work for console. The mouse is so superior.

    I mean if you have game on multiple platform ppl expect it to work they paid for all of that

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You're using the right stick and not the left stick yeah? And your look sensitivity is set to 90-100?

    If you find his default turning to be inadequate, try turning add-ons. Avoid adrenaline vial at all costs. And even then...yeah, the way controller is coded in this game is lacking.

    Well yeah except that my sensitivity is on 75 I think

  • my friend who mains Blight on console says that the compound 17 addon was an absolute lifesaver for him. Maybe try giving it a shot? Until you figure out the underlying problem with the aiming that is.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560547#Comment_2560547

    Try raising it. Your turn rate is dependent on your look angle (to an extent), so being able to hit the max look angle quicker will effectively allow you to turn better. And again, if the default isn't to your satisfaction, the turn rate add-ons are pretty decent for controller.

    Thanks for the help I'll try

  • @SlothGirly said:

    my friend who mains Blight on console says that the compound 17 addon was an absolute lifesaver for him. Maybe try giving it a shot? Until you figure out the underlying problem with the aiming that is.

    Sure will do still have no many add ons on him since I just bought him yesterday thanks

  • hes fun, i suck at him but trying to learn. the worst part is hitting things your not trying to or sliding off objects

  • Welcome to how BHVR treats console. Though I'm sure your aware of how bad it is.

  • This is why I don't play blight

    Turn rate add ons are literally necessary to play him

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560547#Comment_2560547

    Try raising it. Your turn rate is dependent on your look angle (to an extent), so being able to hit the max look angle quicker will effectively allow you to turn better. And again, if the default isn't to your satisfaction, the turn rate add-ons are pretty decent for controller.

    I tested and sadly enough sensitivity seems to be at a set amount when rushing. I tried 5 sensitivity and 100 and they both turned the same

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560552#Comment_2560552

    Sure will do still have no many add ons on him since I just bought him yesterday thanks

    As a relatively good consoled blight, please avoid that addon, as it will make it much harder to use bump logic. Please do check Lilith Omen's channel on youtube for a great guide on blight.

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560515#Comment_2560515

    I mean if you have game on multiple platform ppl expect it to work they paid for all of that

    That's true but the devs apparently didn't listen.

  • Step one: set your sens to 90 at least, ideally to 100%

    Step two: watch YT guides and practice it

    Step three: realize that even at your very best, you are nowhere close to MnK users and never will be

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Step one: set your sens to 90 at least, ideally to 100%

    Step two: watch YT guides and practice it

    Step three: realize that even at your very best, you are nowhere close to MnK users and never will be

    Sadly the same can be said for several killers on console. :(

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Step one: set your sens to 90 at least, ideally to 100%

    Step two: watch YT guides and practice it

    Step three: realize that even at your very best, you are nowhere close to MnK users and never will be

    I don't really agree with step 3, it's just that controller is significantly harder. The turn rate should be the same on both platforms disregarding and game bugging BS with mouse DPI or whatever.

  • @justbecause said:

    So how do you exactly supposed to dash with him I swear I keep pressing my joystick as much as I can to the side but he just keeps going in straight line

    Is there any secret there or he just sucks on console like pretty much 4 last killers

    Blight feels surprisingly good on console since his updates a few months back, if you aren't max sensitivity you should be