How would you go about buffing clown?
I can't help but think outside of a few strong addons that clown is really bad. I was just wondering what yall think would be a good way to buff him?
I can't help but think outside of a few strong addons that clown is really bad. I was just wondering what yall think would be a good way to buff him?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let him have immunity to stuns and blinds while invigorated
Straight away I think he'd be better if his yellow gas activated just a little bit quicker, so it's more immediately usable.
As a Clown main, here are my ideas:
As for add-ons, I made an entire thread for them.
Nerf Pinky Finger so when he equips it he has bottle count -2 and in exchange separate his bottles so it was 4/4.
Just faster/instant yellow gas activation. nothing else.
Clown is op! No buff is needed are you kidding me!
Separate bottle totals and the speed gas activates instantly.
Make his yellow bottle activate faster. That's it. Besides an addon pass.
His addons are actually the most balanced and well done perks the character himself, no.
I think the slowing bottles are fine, but i'd add a bit more to the yellow ones. Either increase it's speed buff, or add action speed buffs for breaking/vaulting. Maybe even lunge distance.
And maaaaybe increase bottle count, 4 seems a bit low, but only when you make mistakes so idk
Please no, they said they were buffing Pig and they ended up nerfing her best addons. So i hope they don't "buff" clown aswell.
Give him roller skates.
The yellow gas should work faster and his reload speed could be 2 seconds by default instead of 3. Clown is in a bad spot I can't understand how they did not buff him proper when they did his rework, which was not much of a rework at all.
Buffs
Tonic Bottle Survivor Hit - 2x Impaired Vision
Antidote Bottle Survivor Hit - Activates Yellow Cloud Instantly
CounterPlay
Survivors who turn and face the bottle being thrown will slap it and cause the bottle not to break.