The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey friends.
I changed the story for the video, so I might be able to finish it in time
Welp I’m a killer main now.
My favorite horror movie is obviously cars 3.
The way a lambo replaced lightning is the scariest part
HOLY ######### I LOVE THIS
I love the new death animation. Unrelated, but it looks really good.
Is anyone else. Haveing some technical difficulties fjfjbplw h
With the mobile site?
Yes it’s all weird and if you Push quote you can’t undo it
That's really weird. I haven't been on mobile since there was colors, but I've heard from others that mobile is kinda messed up.
Maybe they pushed an update
@friendlykillermain go into your drafts and delete the certain one with the quote.
Could have been. I'm not sure. What chu up to that you're on your phone?
I just saw this @LCGaster. I hope you can! Best of luck to you and do your best, but don't stress yourself out too much. 💜 You'll do amazing.
@LCGaster@LCGaster
Stay determined! I'm sure you'll do great.
@LCGaster Sending some encouraging pics too! :3
@LCGaster :)
We need more fuel!
xD No, don't ruin our wholesome moment with memories of the past! @Nickenzie
Hehehehe ;)
@TreemanXD @TheRockstarKnight @fluffybunny
Thanks guys :)
I barely managed to finish it in time 😂
hi new phone who dis
It's your mom @MineAntoiya. She misses you. D:
your pet turtle
*heavy breathing*
GUYS!!!!!
@LCGaster
WHAT'S UP!? 😁
@TheRockstarKnight @TreemanXD @friendlykillermain
WE GOT SECOND PLACE WITH OUR MAIN VIDEO!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA 😍😍😍😍
Congrats!!!
THAT'S AWESOME!! I knew you could do it! @LCGaster 😃
@LCGaster Yaaay! We knew you could do it! So how did it all go?! What was the video about? Were there lots of people there? I can keep coming up with questions all day!
Catching a wild Gengar at the abandoned Thrifty Supermarket after 4 hours of trying.
#feelspokémonman
I'm late, but congratz @LCGaster
Also hello everyone. ^^ Just got back from work.
@PhantomMask20763
The event itself was ok, there were a ton of people. The video was a mockumentary, for an example of a mockumentary you can think of The Office or Parks and Rec.
@TreemanXD @fluffybunny @TheRockstarKnight
Thanks guys! 😆
How are y’all on this fine day? :D xD
JESUS! LOOK AT HER LEG!
@LCGaster I know! XD
Her torso is going the opposite way of her legs xD It looks so weird
@fluffybunny @LCGaster the hillbilly’s chainsaw is so powerful that it can hit from a mile away and break all of Megs bones and the only cure is another Meg with we’ll make it and auto-didact.xD
Now, time for me to have a panic attack about the Endgame Collapse:
It looks cool imo @Ember_Hunter
This Thread: *Doesn't appear at the top of the recent threads*
Me: *Cracks knuckles*
Dont know who the original artist is but I thought this was really funny
Sorry I’m late I spent the whole day remodeling but that’s amazing did my advice help at all?
@friendlykillermain
Yeah, it helped. Thank you!
That’s great I knew you could pull through always remember no matter how bleak the prospect apears salvation is always available and that’s my daily wisdom
Happy Easter, friends! :D
time to indulge in some candy
I never got why us humans eat candy on Easter? Like what does the day of rabbits (and the religious meaning of the holiday but I'm not going to go too deep into that) have to do with candy? Is it just marketing or do people just want another holiday so they can eat candy? The world may never know...
Happy Easter! Wish I could eat more than rice and eggs lmao