The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s a good point why DO we eat candy on Easter
What number are we even on?
666
Number of what?
It's definitely because people want excuses to eat candy.
True enough for me
@PhantomMask20763
Candy make any holiday amazing, and it's huge bank for business! :)
What's everyone up to? c:
@fluffybunny just watching movies at home with the bf
@PhantomMask20763 Sounds like fun. c: What are you watching?
Nice
@fluffybunny currently the mummy
@PhantomMask20763 hope y’all enjoy the movie. :) @fluffybunny just played some matches in dead by daylight and know I’m on the forums. Also chocolate is awful.
@TreemanXD Oi! I was just eating chocolate! Chocolates great
@PhantomMask20763 me no eat. You can have mine.
@TreemanXD I am disappointed in you
I probably won't play DbD today, but I'm watching other people play. I have like a list of games I still need to get around playing lmao. Maybe I'll play one of those. I can't eat candy or anything fun until later tomorrow. -w- So huungry. @TreemanXD
@fluffybunny I’m downloading a game rn so I’m not gonna play for a little bit.
@TreemanXD I'm downloading a game too! What are you downloading? I'm downloading World War Z
@PhantomMask20763 Path of Exile
@KiraElijah I have no idea what that is but noice
some free online RPG I saw for free in the ps store
Oh ######### I'm late.
Happy Easter guys and gals!
Happy easter
Happy Easter @LCGaster! c: Hope you had lots of yummy candy.
@fluffybunny
🎵But you didn't have to cut me off🎵
I like that song~ :3
Nice
@LCGaster It's a good song and good use of a pun haha
is there anyone on these forums that Remember the first attempt I made of making a chill thread before the mods ruthlessly killed it
@fluffybunny Once I get an editing software on my laptop I'll make my own memes~
Hehehe~ 😈
They killed it? Why was that?
I saw a community manager commented on this one. I was curious on what they said.
I've been here since the start but I cant recall a thread like that
@LCGaster Memes are fun hehe
It was called let’s just talk if you look at my post history you can find it
@friendlykillermain
When was this?
They deemed it unworthy so I had to rethink my plan before releasing this one
Good thing this one worked out
a long long time ago when I was still a bab on these forums
I know
:/ Sorry to hear that. Hang out threads are fun.
So, how was Easter for everyone? My family had a huge egg hunt, it was great!
Does anyone have any song recommendations btw? owo Looking for new tunes.
Easter was good. My work is closed for Easter, so I got today off hehe. It's been a pretty lazy day since I couldn't really do much that's typically related to Easter. @NMCKE Easter Egg Hunts are fun. ^^
What kind of tunes the only thing I listen too anymore are video game soundtracks
Oh, I think I remember that one! I saw it but I dont remember if I commented on it or anything. I'm glad this one worked out at least
i Know I once tried to start these kinds of threads on other forums but every single time the mods would be merciless I’m glad here the mods are chill
The only genres I typically don't like is country and rap.
Oh, on other forum sites you were on? I think it's good for building community to allow general chat and hangout threads.
I watched the Bumblebee movie yesterday also I still hate mobile forum
@pootis_Bear How was it?
@fluffybunny I it was good my favorite part is at the beginning