The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@friendlykillermain
Wait, could I join in?
@friendlykillermain ooh, I’ll have to check that out.
Anyone want to have a battle tag is friendlykillermain capital F
Yes just go to pokemon showdown and put in a name easy as pie
@PhantomMask20763 Sweet dreams!
(are made of these...)
@fluffybunny altaria was cute. :) Most fairy types were and that’s why they were my favorite.
@PhantomMask20763 Goodnight! Sleep well! :D
@PhantomMask20763 sweet dreams. :)
So who wants a battle?
@friendlykillermain I’ll search it and make a tag.
Ok tell me the tag and I challenge you do you w at to do a random battle or do you want to make your own team?
I like cute things and pretty things. 💜 I'm also the strange sort who can find spiders cute or endearing, too. Many find them scary. Same with snakes. @TreemanXD
@friendlykillermain I'm TheRockstarKnight
I think I've found you... 'Friendlykillermain'?
What kinda battle do you want
@fluffybunny snakes are scary to me. XD @friendlykillermain TreemanXD and random.
@TheRockstarKnight Haha, who am I to disagree? XD
Let’s do this
You pick. I know basically nothing about this. :P
Alright
@friendlykillermain someone stole my username 😭 XD
Really? Wow what’s your new tag then
Monkinyou
Sent
Try to register if you don’t know the Pokémon send me a screenshot
@friendlykillermain something went wrong and I couldn’t accept it.
did you register real quick
Same for me. :p
Yes, Pokémon was pikachu
@TheRockstarKnight parry this you causal
@friendlykillermain sry my phone died and will probably die again soon.
no problem what’s your tag?
@friendlykillermain Monkinyou, phone is about to die. Cya.
K
@TheRockstarKnight ouchie my pride
Your pride can stay intact, I just got really lucky. :p
I honestly had no clue what I was doing the first match. I just pressed attacks that worked or sounded effective.
That second match though ouch that was a massacre
I think I’m going to turn on for the night but if anyone wants to talk the notification will alert me
It was that crazy bear.
The attack I was using said it's damage was increased when he was effected by the Burn status effect (and other stuff). Also it looked like I'd already doubled his strength. (That's what that x2 thing was, right?) He took damage but he one hit everything.
That’s facade for you if your suffering from a status effect it does crazy damage
@TheRockstarKnight
That was the plan, but I need people who actually want to help me with it instead of playing. And my vision for it is already ruined anyway
@LCGaster Sometimes you need to take the lead or be somewhat bossy. Can you just do the bare minimum? That way you at least have something.
@LCGaster
I think you should try and do it without them. Just do as much of it as you can by yourself.
I remember when I had to make a video for a German class the other people in my group ending up not being able to help and I needed multiple characters for the video. So, I drew and cut out paper puppets and filmed a puppet show rather than a live-action scene.
Maybe you could try something similar if you need multiple characters for your video?
@friendlykillermain I can play pokemon showdown now if you want my name is pootis_Bear
Ok what game type?
I like doing anything goes @friendlykillermain
Alright then You will eat those words
Let’s make our teams first
😭 I just took my math test, I think I failed it. Ive been doing not so great this whole year in this class and this was one of my last chances to do better. And to think my grade was going up too. R.I.P my grade 🤧
Hey look end game collapse
I have ascended past this mortal plane!