The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was good lol
Now what could I do if I had real editing software and my laptop wasn’t dead
It is my birthday today and a year since I started playing this game.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @pootis_Bear
@fluffybunny thanks
@pootis_Bear happy twenty-second Birthday! Wait, you’re twenty-two right?
Oh happy birthday
Happy birthday @pootis_Bear :D
@TreemanXD minus 6 from that
@pootis_Bear happy sixteenth birthday!!
@TreemanXD thank you
@pootis_Bear
Happy Birthday little bear :D
It is also how it ends in the book.
So I woke up and there was perks as pfp! -w- I was so surprised.
@fluffybunny I was very happy with the new PFPs
Adds more variety and people can choose their favorite perks or a perk that looks like their main. @KiraElijah I kinda wish Kate had a full body or a face pic.
@fluffybunny I absolutely love the solidarity icon and for once I might settle on a pfp. :D
Grab your noble steed xD
OOooo We can use perks as pfps now?
I don't know if I'll change mine but that's a really nice addition.
So how is everyone doing this fine evening :D
@KiraElijah XD But I'm a fluffybunny, not a fluffy horse.
Oh BOI this thread is still going?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt7NbZwgrYs@PhantomMask20763 I’m doing good. :)
Now and forever
@TheRockstarKnight Yeah, I agree. It's quite nice.
@PhantomMask20763 Doing well! I like your new pfp. How are you doing?
@TreemanXD good to hear
@fluffybunny I'm doing great, thanks! Just spent most of my day off playing world war Z. It's been a fun day
Glad you’re having fun @PhantomMask20763. :)
grab huntress
Grab your noble Huntress
@LCGaster @KiraElijah I just went with WoW since it has Kate's eyes. Figured that works well enough and it's a perk that's very helpful. owo I'm really bad at Huntress, too. Wouldn't want people thinking I'm a Huntress main. xD;
@fluffybunny
I'm so bad with Huntress XD
I do better with Nurse, on PS4
I get bullied so hard when I play both. xD; @LCGaster
Should I post another killer idea? 🤔
The last one I did was around a month ago 😶
The last one i did predicted Legion, I'm too scared to do another one @LCGaster
@KiraElijah
LOL 😂
So far I had positive feedback on mine, but still didn't predict anything ☹️
im guessing these pictures were tg surprise
oh dang i just realized more profile pic options
i always forget most people have school :(
guess its just me today
@friendlykillermain
I am here, just too pissed about the PTB
WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN MY RELIGION? :3
@MineAntoiya
I'm an atheist, sorry.
What do you think about the PTB?
@LCGaster HOW DARE YOU. PROPHET BUBBA WILL BREAK YOU AND USE YOUR BODY CHILI AS BATH FILLINGS! HAIL BUBBA
*cough*
...It's pretty meh tbh
what should i make my profile pic?
@friendlykillermain
Whatever you like man :)
hmm
@MineAntoiya I’m an agnostic atheist so I do not deny the fact bubba could be real but I choose not to worship him. :) @friendlykillermain poised or fire up.
@TreemanXD @MineAntoiya
Yeah, same. I forgot the word "Agnostic"
FIRE UP
oh god
look up
fire up freddy
and some horrible images appear
@friendlykillermain FIRE UP!!!!