The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
did you see the cancer that appears in google images?
I didn't the PTB was going to be great but...
jeez...
I didn't think it was going to be this bad.
Scratchmarks are even more broken, loud noise notifications don't occur for Killer, and as soon as the Endgame starts the framerate plummets into the Earth's bowels. And maybe those are just me problems, but some of the balance changes, especially to Pig's traps, are making me freak out.
Sorry for the rant, but I really don't like what I saw on the PTB patch notes.
Is that just me?
I googled 'Fire Up Freddy'. Everything that came up under images was a meme.
Oh, the issue with the PTB is bugs and that sort of stuff? Hopefully they fix the issues. :/ Even if it's just a small portion if the rest of the game is normal, frame rate plummeting is an issue.
well even if this game does eventually die this thread wont even if i have to code my own forum site just to keep this place afloat i will
Oh, I just got back from a dentist appointment, so I haven't gotten a chance to try anything yet or even say hi. How's everyone? My mouth is numb and I'm hungry. xD That's my current state of being haha
the ptb has us in a bit of slump
@fluffybunny
I suppose it isn't that huge of a deal really, since it's just PTB.
I guess I'm just really worried that it'll carry over onto the live servers. :(
I'm okay I guess.
I hope the feeling in your mouth returns soon. Eating with a numb mouth can be a pain. :p
Yeah, I'm seeing people saying it's worse than they thought it'd be for the nerfs, etc. :/ And there's some performance issues, too. I hope the devs see the issues and make adjustments accordingly.
@TheRockstarKnight I mean, they have carried over a lot of issues that were present in the PTB. I think that's a fair concern.
I'm waiting until it comes back more. xD @TheRockstarKnight I tried eating last time and couldn't taste anything. ;w;
anyone know when i put this thread up i cant find the date anywhere
October 2018 I think
@friendlykillermain it was here before me.
Guys! I know we all must have different views on the PTB.
I would like to know how you feel about it. Let's just try to not end up arguing about it. Just say what you like/dislike and why.
I personally hate most of it.
I don’t think we’ll ever end up arguing we’re all to close together at this point
@friendlykillermain
I just wanted to make sure, I don't want to split our small, friendly community
Of course
@LCGaster I like the changes tbh and I imagine they’ll buff him before it goes live. I also hope they decide to make mending a healing action.
@fluffybunny OMG! Did you see the super cute texture pack on Minecraft yet? We have unicorns for horses! 😍🦄🌈💜
We're all chill here @LCGaster. No one's gonna argue. c: It's fine (a bit buggy), though I'm hoping they'll backtrack on some of the Legion changes and buff the Pig to make up for her not affecting end game anymore. I'm hoping they make mending a healing action, too @TreemanXD
Also what Minecraft texture pack? Mind linking me? c: I'm using a dream one with nice textures hehe, but I like sparkles and rainbows.
@fluffybunny here are some pics and it’s called “super cute texture pack” I bought it it was too good!😍
@TreemanXD I play on PC, so I don't buy any of mine. -w- Lemme see if I can find it. It is really cute.
@TreemanXD
*sees images*
WHY HAS GOD FORSAKEN US
@MineAntoiya god has blessed us!!!! 🥺😂
@TreemanXD The texture pack I'm currently using is called "Dreamland." I actually have a couple in my resource folders, but this one is my favorite so far. It's really pretty and clean looking.
The house looks really nice, so do plenty of the mobs (the enderman looks dapper hehe)
Here's a sheep.
I think the texture is quite nice. ^^ hehe
Blessing us with cute is the best kind of blessing! @TreemanXD @MineAntoiya
@fluffybunny I like your texture pack. :)
@TreemanXD The sun's pretty, too.
@fluffybunny
@TreemanXD Can you play with mods on PlayStation or is it only vanilla?
@fluffybunny
Just vanilla I believe T_T
@fluffybunny just vanilla, btw here’s my house.
@TreemanXD
What a fabulous house :)
I love it @TreemanXD. 💜 It's very cute. The horse is a nice touch, too.
@fluffybunny @LCGaster thanks. :)
@TreemanXD I'm using a backpack mod where it appears on you and you can place it on the ground to access its contents.
I was exploring while talking to a friend. I placed my backpack on the ground to access some string (I put everything in there 'cause I was moving) and ended up dying. I forgot I placed my bag until I returned to the islands I was gonna take over and was like "Wait... where did that... O-O" XD Could never find it again.
Started a new save file 'cause I have a problem lmao.
Oh man I just booted up faces of evil and geez these cutscenes
CB2323F6-6491-441E-8B05-E64481EADF7C.gif@fluffybunny XD, I start up new saves a lot.
Ugh...what a horrendous day...
Nice house there btw @TreemanXD. Iz cute
What’s wrong
@friendlykillermain Yeah, that game's cutscenes are hilarious. xD;
Nothing much, its just been a really long day, I've got like 3 tests I'm going to be missing tommorow cause I won't be at school due to a golf thing, so its gonna suck having to make those up. My literature teacher said she would be giving us a pop quiz sometime this week to make sure we've been reading the novel we were assigned and I haven't read a single page of it. Just school in general 😕
Schools hard man the system is faulted and always has been best you can do is just keep your head up and take it till you make it
I guess so, I've been doing this for the past 10 years now... nothings changed. Only reason I can still kinda stand it is because theres no other way to make it in this world. I dont even have many friends either, all my classmates say they like me and we get along decently well, but I've never truly seen them try to start a conversation with me or want to hang out. Hell, I sit alone most of the time at lunches because my actual friends and bf are in a different lunch period
I feel you after high school all my friends left me and went down more dangerous roads I wanted nothing to do with and that sucks but for as long as I loved I’m pretty sure things don’t get worse than high school but hey I haven’t even had a midlife crisis yet so maybe I’m wrong
@PhantomMask20763 thanks for the compliment, school sucks I know. Best thing to do isn’t keep studying and keep learning till you’re out.
I sure do hope so, hopefully college treats me better...that is when I actually even get there, its gonna be a while
It sure feels like an eternity
@TreemanXD yup, that's my gameplan right now. And for the next few years
@friendlykillermain yeah, it really does XD
How long have y’all been gaming? I started at a young age of five or six. Mario was fun back then. I’ve been gaming for 9-10 years.