The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@fluffybunny
I’m awestruck
@friendlykillermain YOU GET A LEGION MASK! YOU GET A LEGION MASK! YOU ALL GET A LEGION MASK!!!
Perfect I’m sure the legion would be proud
Legion Kate. o/
I never knew I needed this
@fluffybunny is that a legion wearing a Kate mask or a Kate wearing a legion outfit? :b
The world may never know
@TreemanXD Let's find out! One, two, three...
@friendlykillermain Legion died, but he will be resurrected three days later after the patches live release. Listen to the prophets. Legion is NOT DEAD
You’ll still come to the funeral though right
Claudette has found an appropriate outfit @friendlykillermain.
Wonderful
Maybe...ok fine...I'll attend. Should I wear my red and black sweater or my edgy hoodie?
Edgy hoody it’s what they would have wanted
Dang it I’m trying to log in as martythegravedigger but it won’t let me
#SADTIMES
@LCGaster What about you
Has anyone heard from @LCGaster lately he definitely would want to attend
@friendlykillermain I talked to him on a lore post a day or two ago.
Dang, Legion getting a funeral? Is this Easter? XD
(I need Nea with Legion Mask and Legion with Nea Mask again) XD
I do hope you’ll attend remember 4:50 eastern time
Me and my brothers are gonna play hide & kill in Minecraft, r8 my hiding spot.
I have work at 5:30, so I'll probably miss it
Ok I can set the time to 4:30 eastern
I'll be getting ready for work, but maybe I'll be able to drop by.
Sorry, maybe can't, since I have violin lesson at 5 to 5:30 PM. My condolences to the 4 Legion XD
I’m new here which log has thorns?
?
@AshySlashyVsEvilDead first welcome to the forums brother. You were very difficult to teach. -_- second idk what you’re talking about.
At the campfire, which one should I sit on? To avoid throwing myself on a log of splinters.
@AshySlashyVsEvilDead all of them are splinter free. :D
Oooooh you want the short stubby one by the right the left one has a twig right up main street
Thanks i’ll take that one
Wonderful so what brings you here to the place of wholesome gatherings
I don’t know
Well you started out In the best place you could we’ve been running strong since October
Just decided to join the forums
@friendlykillermain he’s my brother. Teaching him how to use the forum was difficult XD.
Well I hope you find great enjoyment here
@AshySlashyVsEvilDead :D
Hi new friend! Hope you enjoy your time here! :D
I won’t when I sit on the left log unintentionally
It could be if that’s your type of thing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
True
Left log is mine! ;O
That’ll work 👍
"Cause I'm The real Legion, yes I'm the real Legion." "Will the real Legion please stand up?" @fluffybunny
So who all watched Ash vs EvilDead?
I have not but I am a big fan of evil dead evil dead 2 and army of darkness groovy
@friendlykillermain , @AshySlashyVsEvilDead only watched the series