The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's late! xD I'm a night owl. @Ember_Hunter Gn! Sweet dreams.
@Ember_Hunter gn
@fluffybunny xD technology doesn’t understand my voice. :b
@TreemanXD Google's pretty good for the most part. >> Oh, so I got a dress that looked cute on the model. XD It looks like a plastic bag on me lol. Yaayyy....
@fluffybunny that sucks about the dress. :/
Siri never understands me.
@TreemanXD It's okay. I bought like 3 'cause I wanted ones to go with leggings. I can just return it. xD Google's usually pretty good at understanding me, though sometimes it doesn't come out the way I said it and it makes me laugh.
..
Who's getting DAYS GONE tomorrow!!!
so
gee it sure is boring around here
xD
'Cause I'm not in the mood to talk today
why
Same tbh
@I_am_Negan @AshySlashyVsEvilDead wants that game.
@friendlykillermain I hate getting up and I stay up late.
waking up is the worst
@TreemanXD
It's going to be awesome game I can feel it. Can't wait 1 more 8 hour day to go plus the rest of this one.
@I_am_Negan it doesn’t look like my kinda game, I hope you enjoy it though! :D
@TreemanXD
Definitely
The off-topic is too quiet today.
I know right too quiet
Tooooooooooooooooooo quiet. Mysteriously quiet.
Someone’s planning something
It could be anyone. It could be me or.... YOU! You’re planning something! :O
Gasp or it could be bob!
*OMEGA GASP* NOT BOB!!!! He betrayed us!
We must call him over then get rid of him
@bob we are calling you!
Gasp there is no bob
yet
It was me! >:3
And what were you planning
Something's being planned!?
What is it?
No idea
I’m making everyone eat raisin filled dark chocolate coated in glitter! >:3
MONSTER
>:3
Mhmmm... Raisins... 😋
I want to ######### die
What happened
Why, what’s going on?
@LCGaster if something’s wrong then open up we want to help you
@LCGaster please talk to us, we wanna help
I'm ######### everything up
Please eleborate so we can get to helping you
What do you mean by that?
@LCGaster you good man? We want to help you. We're you're friends, you can tell us if something's wrong
@LCGaster You can talk here. We're your friends and that's this what place is for.
But if you don't want to; just say so and we'll understand. We can talk about something else if it'd make you feel better.
@TreemanXD @friendlykillermain @PhantomMask20763 @TheRockstarKnight
Hey guys, I'm for making you worry...
I'm doing better now, just a rough day
@LCGaster it’s ok, I’m glad you’re better now. :)