The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s ok we all have them I hope you feel better
@LCGaster It's alright.
I'm sorry you had a sucky day, but I'm glad you're feeling better now.
I hope for the rest of your day you...
Hello, my group of misfits
Hello
Kinda dry on the forums right now, ain't it?
Yup
Do you think they're still in mourning?
Gives me more time to work on a thread I’m making I guess.
Perhaps I have since accepted and moved on
I'm in the anger stage still
@KiraElijah
I'm still in denial. I'm trying to P3 Legion & Pig before the changes go live.
@TheRockstarKnight
Oh, I'm just hacked off the change is coming xD
Same :3
Do we need to throw the pig a funeral too?
@friendlykillermain
She needs a place to cry, Amanda is very sad now :(
Don’t worry she is on life support but it’s up to you if you want to pull the plug
@friendlykillermain
I can't...I love her too much T^T
@LCGaster I'll do it.
Dont worry I’ll have a photo for you soon
I’ll give you all the time you need before we make a decision
She can still pull through! Leave the machines on!
As you wish but I warn you the prospect of recovery is bleak however miracles have happened
Hey peeps! c: I'm back from work. How's everyone?
We’re debating wether to keep the pig on life support or pull the plug
OH BOI, i'm so hungry, i could eat an Octorok !
Golly how did you know I’ve been playing that game
Keep Piggy on life support. She's stronger and feistier than you think. She'll come back with a strong rawr, just watch.
Miracles have happened before but the prospect is bleak to say the least
The pig is a miracle maker. ;3
If you ever wanted a 3D remake @friendlykillermain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9KJlCKk6UA@Plu XD OMG
If anyone is questioning my position as a doctor I’ll have you know that I am qualified
@Plu nice
Seems legit.
@friendlykillermain Here's your kit:
Absolutely now excuse me I have to hook the pigs feeding tube up
No thanks I already have a set
You're old enough for alcohol? o-o
Love how none of that is doctor tools. xD It's great.
She survived a Reverse Bear Trap, beat a drug addiction, and is still menacing people even though she got fatally shot in the neck: there's nothing that can stop her!
This is just a temporary set back, I'm sure.
That's an awful lot of bonesaws...
Are you the coworker of a Sally Smithson by any chance?
Whiskeys for the pain and boredom and the tools are the first results when you look up a torture kit
@TheRockstarKnight yes I am
also the pig is enjoying dinner as you can see
@LCGaster it's ok dude, I didn't have the greatest if days yesterday either. Today was pretty bad for me also
Sorry to hear you guys are having a rough day @PhantomMask20763 @LCGaster. Hope it gets better & I'm here to listen. ^^
@PhantomMask20763 we shall continue here.
@TreemanXD Alright, so tell me, how have you committed the sin that is not playing overwatch?
Also, thanks for wanting to talk @fluffybunny let me explain
So, I don't want to talk about what happened yesterday but let's just say it upset me a bit. But today was just frustrating. I played a match (I play golf at school :P) and I honestly played like garbage. I have never played this bad before and, I'm no god-tier player but I didn't think I would play this bad. Normally it wouldn't bother me as much but this was our LAST competitive match of the season and I think I screwed my teammates over which makes me feel even worse. They're honestly WAY too nice to me, if I was them I'd be pretty pissed off at myself (Even though I already am because I played horribly). So yeah, that's been my day.
@PhantomMask20763 forgive me for I have sinned.
@TreemanXD I forgive you. But yeah, basically the gay players favorite character is in fact NOT the Lesbian character, but is actually, THEIR QWEEN SYMMETRA
@PhantomMask20763 I always thought Mercy sounded the funest to play.
@TreemanXD Oh she was fun to play! But then she got nerfed into oblivion like Freddy and she became irrelevant! :D
Only difference between Freddy and Mercy is that Freddy can still do work, Mercy on the other hand, is ABSOLUTE garbage now. She didn't just get nerfed. She got beat, Run over by a semi-truck, was thrown into the air, hit by an airplane, then crash landed into the ground, while a giant boulder fell on her, she caught fire, and was then run over by an ambulance. That's how bad she was nerfed. (Although I personally never like the character, I played Sombra and Reaper)
It isn't an issue, but just wondering why you guys moved the overwatch talk to here. Was it in another thread and you were told to move? @PhantomMask20763
I've heard that being stressed/upset can impact your performance in sports, especially ones that requires dexterity. Sorry to hear you feel you did poorly and could have made others upset at you. If they were nice about it, it's likely it wasn't as bad as you thought. We always look at ourselves in a microscope.