KILLER MAINS SHOULDN'T GET SURVIVOR DAILY RITUALS!!!

I'm sick as a killer main to get survivor rituals!


They should let you pick from 1 of 2 rituals each day. 1 of the options is surv. the other Killer


BUT DON'T GIVE A KILLER MAIN 3 ######### SURVIVOR MISSIONS IN A ######### ROW!


I GOT 2 TROLLED GAMES, 1 GAME I GAMETHROW AND STILL HAVEN'T GOT TO OPEN EXIT GATE, AND 1 DC BECAUSE I GET INSTANT DOWN!


IF I WANT TO PLAY SURVIVOR THEN I WILL PLAY DECENT BUT WITH BS TEAMS, STUPID RITUALS LIKE THESE, NO WAY I'M PLAYING DECENT



DbD should have player opt to make a choice what they want to play NOT FORCE YOU INTO 1 ROLE

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • You know you don't have to do them, right?

  • Not sure on this but my experience is if you main one side, almost all your dailies will be for the other side.

    I guess it's a way to get you to play both sides.

  • @Orion said:

    You know you don't have to do them, right?

    ow yeah and let those free bloodpoints just rot while DbD could just MADE it so YOU can CHOICE what role you play

    Not force you into one

  • The whole point is to encourage players to play both roles, because it's basically impossible to have an objective well-rounded opinion of an asymmetrical competitive game if you only ever play half of it.

  • The whole point of dailies is to make you play the other side you know

  • @Dhurl421 said:

    Not sure on this but my experience is if you main one side, almost all your dailies will be for the other side.

    I guess it's a way to get you to play both sides.

    There are more killer dailies than survivor dailies. However, if you only ever do the killer ones, then the survivor dailies start piling up, as you'd expect, because you're literally not doing them.

    @freak_115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545843#Comment_2545843

    ow yeah and let those free bloodpoints just rot while DbD could just MADE it so YOU can CHOICE what role you play

    Not force you into one

    DbD isn't forcing you to do anything, you're choosing to do those tasks for the BP they offer.

  • Welcome to the world of solo q survivor games.

    Also at the other side I really don't fancy getting 3 nurse dailys when I come back to the game after a while but to hell with it, I'll go get embarrassed if I really feel like getting the bp.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    The whole point is to encourage players to play both roles, because it's basically impossible to have an objective well-rounded opinion of an asymmetrical competitive game if you only ever play half of it.

    If they want me to encourage me playing another role! then how about actually giving me Red rank teammates when i'm at a red rank killer and not fake red rank imposters playing more terrible then whenever i face bronze, silver or even Ash rank survivors whenever I'm playing my Silver Killer role!!!!


    I still demand this becomes a thing: let players choice what daily rituals they want, a killer or a surv one, cuz this is BS

    Not to mention how many survivors troll, DC or whatever when you got that 'safely unhook as .....'


    i'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 4 DAYS ALREADY IT'S GOT TO ######### END

  • @TwentyOneCharacter21 said:

    Welcome to the world of solo q survivor games.

    Also at the other side I really don't fancy getting 3 nurse dailys when I come back to the game after a while but to hell with it, I'll go get embarrassed if I really feel like getting the bp.

    I'd rather do 15 games with Trapper or wraight or blight, killer i cannot play then ANY survivor challenge at this point

  • @freak_115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545847#Comment_2545847

    If they want me to encourage me playing another role! then how about actually giving me Red rank teammates when i'm at a red rank killer and not fake red rank imposters playing more terrible then whenever i face bronze, silver or even Ash rank survivors whenever I'm playing my Silver Killer role!!!!

    I still demand this becomes a thing: let players choice what daily rituals they want, a killer or a surv one, cuz this is BS

    Not to mention how many survivors troll, DC or whatever when you got that 'safely unhook as .....'

    i'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 4 DAYS ALREADY IT'S GOT TO ######### END

    If they want me to encourage me playing another role! then how about actually giving me Red rank teammates when i'm at a red rank killer and not fake red rank imposters playing more terrible then whenever i face bronze, silver or even Ash rank survivors whenever I'm playing my Silver Killer role!!!!

    That has nothing to do with the matchmaking, it just shows how long they've been playing since the last reset (which no longer affects the actual ranking). Didn't you hear about the implementation of SBMM?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545857#Comment_2545857

    If they want me to encourage me playing another role! then how about actually giving me Red rank teammates when i'm at a red rank killer and not fake red rank imposters playing more terrible then whenever i face bronze, silver or even Ash rank survivors whenever I'm playing my Silver Killer role!!!!

    That has nothing to do with the matchmaking, it just shows how long they've been playing since the last reset (which no longer affects the actual ranking). Didn't you hear about the implementation of SBMM?

    I know about that! still think it's a BS idea.

    just like it's BS idea that killers can't swap in pre-game lobbies

    Just like it's a BS idea that player get 1 random daily ritual of whatever role a day instead of letting you chose Surv daily or killer daily,


    I would be happy if i have to throw 4 hatches with huntress that I literally cannot play

    I would be happy to cage survivors as Pyramidhead (wich is a pain in the ass to do)

    I would be even happy to trap survivors into traps with trapper, A killer that I haven't played yet.


    But don't force ppl into a role they don't play


    I tried to be a decent survivor. I don't like it. teammates are ######### and the one game you actually get a decent team, killer tunnels and camps you.


    If I don't want to do survivor then I shouldn't be forced into it for extra bloodpoints

  • You're not being forced into a role that you don't play, you're being encouraged and given an incentive to play a different role. Dailies aren't a requirement, they're a bonus.

    I actually wish that more people played both sides of the game more, that way they will understand the game better and have a clearer idea of the issues that both sides face.

  • IT'S BEEN 8 GAMES ALREADY AND STILL NOT EVEN 1 DAILY RITUAL COMPLETED! THIS IS

    SOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUCH FUNNNNN

    YOU CAN CLEARLY ######### TELL FROM MY POSTS ATM


    this is 3 hours almost WAISTED that I could have enjoyed as a killer but NOOOO

    SURVIVOR DAILY RITUALS

  • @Mandy said:

    You're not being forced into a role that you don't play, you're being encouraged and given an incentive to play a different role. Dailies aren't a requirement, they're a bonus.

    I actually wish that more people played both sides of the game more, that way they will understand the game better and have a clearer idea of the issues that both sides face.

    NOT BEING FORCED YOU SAID.... yeah lol.... I'm being forced! give me my killer rituals so that I don't have to care about survivors being ######### useless while they're Red or gold ranks!!!

  • @Mandy said:

    You're not being forced into a role that you don't play, you're being encouraged and given an incentive to play a different role. Dailies aren't a requirement, they're a bonus.

    I actually wish that more people played both sides of the game more, that way they will understand the game better and have a clearer idea of the issues that both sides face.

    And don't get me wrong I play both sides cuz believe it or not, it helped me on my killer plays


    BUT I SHOULDN'T BE FORCED TO WAISTED 3 HOURS FOR SURVIVOR DAILY RITUALS WHEN MMR GIVES YOU BS TEAMMATES

  • Wow calm with the caps man ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

    @freak_115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545886#Comment_2545886

    And don't get me wrong I play both sides cuz believe it or not, it helped me on my killer plays

    BUT I SHOULDN'T BE FORCED TO WAISTED 3 HOURS FOR SURVIVOR DAILY RITUALS WHEN MMR GIVES YOU BS TEAMMATES


  • @freak_115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545886#Comment_2545886

    NOT BEING FORCED YOU SAID.... yeah lol.... I'm being forced! give me my killer rituals so that I don't have to care about survivors being ######### useless while they're Red or gold ranks!!!

    You have option to recycle. When I don't have challenge I want, then I just keep changing it.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545914#Comment_2545914

    You have option to recycle. When I don't have challenge I want, then I just keep changing it.

    Ditto

    Especially if I have Nurse ones, as I will just not be able to do it - cos I am useless with Nurse

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545914#Comment_2545914

    You have option to recycle. When I don't have challenge I want, then I just keep changing it.

    NOT IF THE RECYCLED OPTION IS ANOTHER SURVIVOR ONE!

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545929#Comment_2545929

    Ditto

    Especially if I have Nurse ones, as I will just not be able to do it - cos I am useless with Nurse

    I'd rather do a killer that I barely play or just can't then a survivor wich rellies 9/10 times on your BS survivor teammates


    I even bet it would be done faster then a survivor challenge


    Cuz i'm doing 3 survivor challenges at this moment, 10 games later and i'm NOWHERE CLOSE to completing one of them

  • Then I would do it again next day, if I really don't want to do it.

  • I'm a survivor main and I usually get 1 survivor and 2 killer ones. Right now I have 3 killer, one for Ghostface, one for Legion and one for Deathslinger.

  • You get to reroll once a day, that's more than enough.

    30k BP isn't that much.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545947#Comment_2545947

    Then I would do it again next day, if I really don't want to do it.

    that's a waist of time then


    Cuz I litterally closed the game after 10 games of survivor! it ruined so much of the fun that I just can't handle it any longer. I was this Fed up that I didn't even bother going killer!


    Again I still think players should have a choice in this...


    Even as a killer main, I sometimes have these urges to play survivor... try to see how looping works, and how to become better at is. where I should heal and where to hide, what gens would i do, wich ones should i save for later. and so on.

    Even I can see a survivor main playing killer once so often. trying to figure out what survivors would annoy you or idk... what certain killers can do that you might be unaware of. what gens would I be pushing first... etc. etc.


    what killers would be genrushed often and wich killers wouldn't


    So again, players should be opted a choice in this.


    so that if you don't care about killer at all (cuz your stubborn) then you won't ever have to play it

    vice versa with not caring about survivors

    and that if you would flex every idk... maybe 4-5 games to the other side cuz 'you can always improve on the thing you don't main'

    then they should opt you to do that... If I were to given the choice between 'pallet stun a killer 3 times' or 'win a game as hag' (one of the killers i've played to often) I would still pick the stun killer one, cuz I'm generally bad in looping and i want to improve that whenever I feel like it.

    But then if it were another Survivor challenge i really don't see myself able of doing (like the 3 i have now) then I would at least have a game of Hag wich i'm used to. doesn't mean an instant win, doesn't mean you get an easy game, but more comfortable


    But I still find this a stupid thing that this encourages you to play the other side, cuz if more then anything I'm decouraged to play DbD and exited the application after 10 attempts! sorry no sorry but if you can't do it, you shouldn't be forced into it!

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545947#Comment_2545947

    Then I would do it again next day, if I really don't want to do it.

    Isn't worth waisting my time


    In fact it's been 10 games as survivor. I just quited DbD, Didn't even bother going killer cuz the fun is GONE

    @Seraphor said:

    You get to reroll once a day, that's more than enough.

    30k BP isn't that much.


    And tommorow i'll probably get another survivor mission i don't even think is possible for me whenever I reroll one...

    @GarlicRice said:

    I'm a survivor main and I usually get 1 survivor and 2 killer ones. Right now I have 3 killer, one for Ghostface, one for Legion and one for Deathslinger.

    I play killer 4/5 times. and even sometimes I would appreciate a simple tasks like 'repair a total of 3 gens' cuz that's duable

    so If I got opted the choice between. A. A killer I main and I feel TOO comfortable with or B. A survivor challenge that's easy enough for me to do.

    then I'd pick B. cuz I would find it hard to do even for a survivor main it's a piece of cake.


    But if I got opted A. killer I main or B. play this survivor and open the exit gate with it. knowing how unlikely this is off happening cuz i keep complaining about how stupid solo q survivors can be.

    then I opt A.


    I feel like we should be opted a choice. so that stubborn 'only killers/survivors' and 'main killer sometimes surv (and vice versa)' should all not have to annoyed by the stupid challenged that's taking all 3 ritual slots and you can't even think of 1 of em being duable.


    It's been 10 games, and I quit DbD. my progress.... euhm let me check... NONE. Fun meter - FED UP. amount of time waisted - 3H


    and then you still think this is a good thing. NO it's not!

    KEEP ALL players happy, not just the tryhard.

    UNLESS it would unballance the game even more, but you cannot make a ritual unfair to any1 else but the player who's trying to do the ritual. so just change it!

    If I logg on thinking. what a nice day to try and play this 'Blight' that I suck at. I shouldn't be doing survivor games 10 times cuz of free daily blood points.


    Those daily rituals should feel like an extra piece of fun, NOT SATANIC TORTURE!

  • @Mandy said:

    You're not being forced into a role that you don't play, you're being encouraged and given an incentive to play a different role. Dailies aren't a requirement, they're a bonus.

    I actually wish that more people played both sides of the game more, that way they will understand the game better and have a clearer idea of the issues that both sides face.

    considering the levelup system in the game (aka the grindfest on par with f2p mobile games) dailies are hardly 'a bonus'

  • Theres survivor daily challenges???

    Hmm, lucky! God forbid I need to fully charge attack as demo or send people to cages which seems to be the only challenges existing lol

  • Imagine buying a game then using only 50% of the content.


  • @freak_115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545959#Comment_2545959

    Isn't worth waisting my time

    In fact it's been 10 games as survivor. I just quited DbD, Didn't even bother going killer cuz the fun is GONE

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545968#Comment_2545968

    And tommorow i'll probably get another survivor mission i don't even think is possible for me whenever I reroll one...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545961#Comment_2545961

    I play killer 4/5 times. and even sometimes I would appreciate a simple tasks like 'repair a total of 3 gens' cuz that's duable

    so If I got opted the choice between. A. A killer I main and I feel TOO comfortable with or B. A survivor challenge that's easy enough for me to do.

    then I'd pick B. cuz I would find it hard to do even for a survivor main it's a piece of cake.

    But if I got opted A. killer I main or B. play this survivor and open the exit gate with it. knowing how unlikely this is off happening cuz i keep complaining about how stupid solo q survivors can be.

    then I opt A.

    I feel like we should be opted a choice. so that stubborn 'only killers/survivors' and 'main killer sometimes surv (and vice versa)' should all not have to annoyed by the stupid challenged that's taking all 3 ritual slots and you can't even think of 1 of em being duable.

    It's been 10 games, and I quit DbD. my progress.... euhm let me check... NONE. Fun meter - FED UP. amount of time waisted - 3H

    and then you still think this is a good thing. NO it's not!

    KEEP ALL players happy, not just the tryhard.

    UNLESS it would unballance the game even more, but you cannot make a ritual unfair to any1 else but the player who's trying to do the ritual. so just change it!

    If I logg on thinking. what a nice day to try and play this 'Blight' that I suck at. I shouldn't be doing survivor games 10 times cuz of free daily blood points.

    Those daily rituals should feel like an extra piece of fun, NOT SATANIC TORTURE!

    Do you do the Survivor side of the rift then?

  • @freak_115 said:

    I'm sick as a killer main to get survivor rituals!

    They should let you pick from 1 of 2 rituals each day. 1 of the options is surv. the other Killer

    BUT DON'T GIVE A KILLER MAIN 3 ######### SURVIVOR MISSIONS IN A ######### ROW!

    I GOT 2 TROLLED GAMES, 1 GAME I GAMETHROW AND STILL HAVEN'T GOT TO OPEN EXIT GATE, AND 1 DC BECAUSE I GET INSTANT DOWN!

    IF I WANT TO PLAY SURVIVOR THEN I WILL PLAY DECENT BUT WITH BS TEAMS, STUPID RITUALS LIKE THESE, NO WAY I'M PLAYING DECENT

    DbD should have player opt to make a choice what they want to play NOT FORCE YOU INTO 1 ROLE

    No citation, but from experience, just pick "Play as Killer," then click Dailys. I can't remember the last time I got a survivor daily.

  • And as Survivor Main I don't want to see 5 Killer daylies in a row. And somehow it's always with the killers I never really play.

  • @snek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2545886#Comment_2545886

    considering the levelup system in the game (aka the grindfest on par with f2p mobile games) dailies are hardly 'a bonus'

    Those 30k BP dailys don't even give you a full Lv 50 web. Survivor rituals are all 30k and one 35k missions. Killers have at least the possibility to get a 45k or 60k mission.

    They should give at least 50k for standard rituals (use killer's power, do gens, sabo), 60k for some more luck envolved or tideous ones (get a 2k, open exit gate, heal, unhook, co-op), 75k for chasing rituals and 100k for the most difficult ones (Mori/escape with new item). Or something like that.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2546032#Comment_2546032

    Those 30k BP dailys don't even give you a full Lv 50 web. Survivor rituals are all 30k and one 35k missions. Killers have at least the possibility to get a 45k or 60k mission.

    They should give at least 50k for standard rituals (use killer's power, do gens, sabo), 60k for some more luck envolved or tideous ones (get a 2k, open exit gate, heal, unhook, co-op), 75k for chasing rituals and 100k for the most difficult ones (Mori/escape with new item). Or something like that.

    or even better - significantly cut down the prices in the bloodweb, by 2000 each item for example; as i said, this game has the worst levelup system of all time, it's flawed at its core - grinding one killer to unlock the POSSIBILITY to make their perks appear in another's bloodweb, and prestiging gives zero reward in terms of grinding process

  • @snek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2552597#Comment_2552597

    or even better - significantly cut down the prices in the bloodweb, by 2000 each item for example; as i said, this game has the worst levelup system of all time, it's flawed at its core - grinding one killer to unlock the POSSIBILITY to make their perks appear in another's bloodweb, and prestiging gives zero reward in terms of grinding process

    Or that. It was already bad, when I started 3 years ago and now there are about 12 more caracters per role to level up....