Not a fan of the Nurse Add-On. Yes, her current Iridescent Add-Ons are Trash, but she should never have more than 2 Blinks. If they want to change the Add-On to something useful, they should make something different than giving her 3 Blinks.
Workshop grease and Vanity Mirror is basicly the same as before.
Vanity Mirror has the Movement Speed-Penalty removed, which is kinda huge. Before there was no point in using it over Scratched Mirror (Vanity Mirror: 2% more Movement Speed and a normal lunge, but only 16m Aura Read and a TR, while Scratched Mirror had 0m TR and 32m Aura Read and the lunge could be somewhat dealt with by using Boyfriends Memo).
Not a fan of the Nurse Add-On. Yes, her current Iridescent Add-Ons are Trash, but she should never have more than 2 Blinks. If they want to change the Add-On to something useful, they should make something different than giving her 3 Blinks.
Thanks goodness I'm not the only one. I can only imagine a good Nurse with a 3 addon blink.
Saying “basically the same” in the context he did makes it seem like an insignificant change. Keeping him at normal movement speed and retaining the aura reading is a pretty notable change. On an indoor map with Vanity Mirror and Dead Rabbit he can probably wreck some havoc.
That's why I said to pair it with Fragile Wheeze. It goes down from 4.5 seconds with only the Bookmark to 3.9 seconds per token.
I’ve been thinking about this too and I think it means that blink recharge rate is the same: 3.0 seconds a blink.
But it increases from 6.0 seconds for two blinks to 9.0 seconds for three blinks. 50% increase.
If they actually handicap recharge speed on a per blink basis, this Iridescent is DOA. Especially as noted above, the recharge addons don’t even compensate for the handicap. Nor do I think she needs one because she already suffers two handicaps without adding a third. Blinking three times increases recharge time to get the third back, AND fatigue has a higher penalty with each new blink.
Vanity Mirror has the Movement Speed-Penalty removed, which is kinda huge. Before there was no point in using it over Scratched Mirror (Vanity Mirror: 2% more Movement Speed and a normal lunge, but only 16m Aura Read and a TR, while Scratched Mirror had 0m TR and 32m Aura Read and the lunge could be somewhat dealt with by using Boyfriends Memo).
Ye but what I meant with it is basicly the same as before gameplaywise, I hoped to see a new version of vanity mirror with a new way of playing michael instead of a off brand scratched mirror.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
3 more add-ons being shown off on twitter
They are finally spoiling Pig after nerfing her so much,about time.
Ok excuse me, Spirit needs to have her power trashed, but Nurse gets 3 blinks with no downside??
Edit: not sure if the blink recharge part means she gets charges back faster or slower. still think its ridiculous either way
Holy crap workshop grease do be looking exquisite.
Not a fan of the Nurse Add-On. Yes, her current Iridescent Add-Ons are Trash, but she should never have more than 2 Blinks. If they want to change the Add-On to something useful, they should make something different than giving her 3 Blinks.
It is the same like the current videotape, just with actual numbers instead of "Moderately".
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Video_Tape
Oh...
This was basically my reaction as well after I checked the actual numbers on the wiki.
Workshop grease and Vanity Mirror is basicly the same as before.
Yep vanity mirror is literally the same just no speed reduction
Vanity Mirror has the Movement Speed-Penalty removed, which is kinda huge. Before there was no point in using it over Scratched Mirror (Vanity Mirror: 2% more Movement Speed and a normal lunge, but only 16m Aura Read and a TR, while Scratched Mirror had 0m TR and 32m Aura Read and the lunge could be somewhat dealt with by using Boyfriends Memo).
It is slower blink recharge. and yes spirit needs her power thrashed.
Thanks goodness I'm not the only one. I can only imagine a good Nurse with a 3 addon blink.
I don't understand why they keep trying extra blinks for nurse maybe do a whole different concept for bookmark?
Meanwhile I still have nightmares from 5 blink Nurse
No it isn’t.
it is
the add-ons for pig are already 50 & 25%
I was referring to Vanity Mirror, apologies.
Movement Speed debuff was removed.
Did they actually buff Nurse? Bookmark with Fragile Wheeze is going to be kind of nuts...
to be fair he did say "basically the same".
It's not a buff. Recharge is 50%. That's an eternity on nurse if you don't get the hit.
That's why I said to pair it with Fragile Wheeze. It goes down from 4.5 seconds with only the Bookmark to 3.9 seconds per token.
Saying “basically the same” in the context he did makes it seem like an insignificant change. Keeping him at normal movement speed and retaining the aura reading is a pretty notable change. On an indoor map with Vanity Mirror and Dead Rabbit he can probably wreck some havoc.
I’ve been thinking about this too and I think it means that blink recharge rate is the same: 3.0 seconds a blink.
But it increases from 6.0 seconds for two blinks to 9.0 seconds for three blinks. 50% increase.
If they actually handicap recharge speed on a per blink basis, this Iridescent is DOA. Especially as noted above, the recharge addons don’t even compensate for the handicap. Nor do I think she needs one because she already suffers two handicaps without adding a third. Blinking three times increases recharge time to get the third back, AND fatigue has a higher penalty with each new blink.
The Nurse needed a buff, she had the lowest kill rate of all killers.
Ye but what I meant with it is basicly the same as before gameplaywise, I hoped to see a new version of vanity mirror with a new way of playing michael instead of a off brand scratched mirror.
feels bad man