Can you spot what's wrong in this image?

Comments

  • Did you spawn there or ported out of rpd?

  • @burt0r said:

    Did you spawn there or ported out of rpd?

    I blinked out behind the exit gates. That isn't what's wrong in this image.

  • You got outplayed I guess

  • @Cutiaddu said:

    You got outplayed I guess

    Yes very outplayed.

  • One of the survivors escaped at 5 gens so i guess you meet cheater

  • @Satori said:

    One of the survivors escaped at 5 gens so i guess you meet cheater

    Yeah I was hiding behind the exit gates since there is a new cheat apparently where all the survivors instantly heal when hit and it turned out I accidentally forced a hacker out, because he teleported on top of me and out of the exit gates lol. Though sadly there were 2 hackers this game, one I meet often and another that plays with him. I am sure if I showed the name people would be like oh that guy.

  • Baby killer! Can't even stop survivors from escaping at 5 gens!

    On a serious note what kind of person logs into a game to literally press the win button without playing the game?

    Imagine that cheater literally started the game, went into queue and then into the loading screen just to instantly press their escape button when the match started.

    A really special mentality to say the least.

  • The map is so bad you can actually leave it at 5 gens. I call that good design!

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Baby killer! Can't even stop survivors from escaping at 5 gens!

    On a serious note what kind of person logs into a game to literally press the win button without playing the game?

    Imagine that cheater literally started the game, went into queue and then into the loading screen just to instantly press their escape button when the match started.

    A really special mentality to say the least.

    Probably booster? I don't see any other reason than boosting characters and Bp.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Baby killer! Can't even stop survivors from escaping at 5 gens!

    On a serious note what kind of person logs into a game to literally press the win button without playing the game?

    Imagine that cheater literally started the game, went into queue and then into the loading screen just to instantly press their escape button when the match started.

    A really special mentality to say the least.

    Someone who wants to ruin the game or someone who wants to make a statement (in that case that the game is a joke in terms of anticheat)

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Baby killer! Can't even stop survivors from escaping at 5 gens!

    On a serious note what kind of person logs into a game to literally press the win button without playing the game?

    Imagine that cheater literally started the game, went into queue and then into the loading screen just to instantly press their escape button when the match started.

    A really special mentality to say the least.

    They just climbed the wall

  • What can I say? Just pressure gens better

  • The map is so bad I'd love the option to leave at 5 gens.

  • Its oversaturated?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    when was this?

    Yesterday why?

  • @Mr_K said:

    Its oversaturated?

    I had to edit the picture to be brighter, because dbd is so dark always, if you are a PC player you can easily make the game brighter, its not really the case for console players.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    Dang hackers

    Are you guys getting lots of hackers, I don't know why, but I used to never get hackers, now I get too many hackers, and it's the worst they just end the game early every time and it's so boring.

  • I hope you reported it. This image alone should be evidence to the devs that someone screwed it for the rest.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    I hope you reported it. This image alone should be evidence to the devs that someone screwed it for the rest.

    I did, but at the same time is there much of a point to reporting them, I have seen these guys before it's 2 hackers and the last time I played against them specifically was last month and they are still hacking which is just sad do these guys ever get banned? The only thing different is that they have new hacks they wanted to use.

  • Because the RPD map has been disabled 2 times in the last month because of a glitch where people can get out of bounds and escape. So unless this player was hacking, the map is still broke.

  • @JustWhimsical said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2521267#Comment_2521267

    Are you guys getting lots of hackers, I don't know why, but I used to never get hackers, now I get too many hackers, and it's the worst they just end the game early every time and it's so boring.

    I haven’t seen any hackers.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2521263#Comment_2521263

    Because the RPD map has been disabled 2 times in the last month because of a glitch where people can get out of bounds and escape. So unless this player was hacking, the map is still broke.

    Trust me those were hackers lol, he fell from the sky to try to teleport to me, but since I had my back to the entrance he fell into the escape area. Not to mention they were using a cheat to instantly heal all players as soon as the survivors were injured without even touching them as I hit them then they are healed, nobody near them they just heal, as soon as I saw that I went to the exit gates and went outside then he did the teleporting to find me and fell into the escape animation. Then afterward the game just ended with everyone escaped, because the cheaters can end the match early. Not to mention I know these guys, I have played them before and they are very blatant with their cheating.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2521263#Comment_2521263

    Because the RPD map has been disabled 2 times in the last month because of a glitch where people can get out of bounds and escape. So unless this player was hacking, the map is still broke.

    I just wanted to put a , in my message using an edit, but it got taken away for moderation ill try to say what I previously said quickly and concisely because I don't wanna rewrite what I said before. :C

    1.) I have played against them before they are very blatant with their cheating and always play together. I didn't see who I was matching with at the beginning and left because I don't pay attention to that and just start matchmaking and leave until it is done loading.

    2.) As soon as the game started I found someone and hit them and they instantly healed without being touched by anyone or me seeing anyone just as they were running away from me, healed. I thought they were the hacker, but I hit another survivor and they just instantly healed as well.

    3.) When I realized something fishy was going on I teleported past the exit gates to hope they end the match because I don't like playing against hackers, the guy who escaped fell from the sky and got caught by the escape animation I can only guess he was trying to find where I was.

    4.) After the guy "escaped" the match ended shortly after a lot of noise notification happened on the top floor, I'm guessing they realized I wasn't going to play their game and just ended it. Everyone was shown as escaped and the match ended.

  • @JustWhimsical said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2521294#Comment_2521294

    I just wanted to put a , in my message using an edit, but it got taken away for moderation ill try to say what I previously said quickly and concisely because I don't wanna rewrite what I said before. :C

    1.) I have played against them before they are very blatant with their cheating and always play together. I didn't see who I was matching with at the beginning and left because I don't pay attention to that and just start matchmaking and leave until it is done loading.

    2.) As soon as the game started I found someone and hit them and they instantly healed without being touched by anyone or me seeing anyone just as they were running away from me, healed. I thought they were the hacker, but I hit another survivor and they just instantly healed as well.

    3.) When I realized something fishy was going on I teleported past the exit gates to hope they end the match because I don't like playing against hackers, the guy who escaped fell from the sky and got caught by the escape animation I can only guess he was trying to find where I was.

    4.) After the guy "escaped" the match ended shortly after a lot of noise notification happened on the top floor, I'm guessing they realized I wasn't going to play their game and just ended it. Everyone was shown as escaped and the match ended.

    Damn. That's real annoying

  • I see 5 gens remaining but only 6 gens on the map when there should be 7?

  • @GannTM said:

    I see 5 gens remaining but only 6 gens on the map when there should be 7?

    There is a generator on the outside of the screen, but I don't use shadowborn so you cant see it.

    It honestly really is, I just wanted to post this here, because I know not everyone is being affected by the hacker problem, but my high mmr killer is facing hackers a lot and I am just tired of this and wish they did something to fix it because these people have been hacking for months maybe even longer without being banned.

    You are lucky, thankfully I never really get any killers hacking when I play survivor so I guess that's a +.

  • @GannTM said:

    I see 5 gens remaining but only 6 gens on the map when there should be 7?

    There’s also an escape symbol.

  • @JustWhimsical said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2521327#Comment_2521327

    There is a generator on the outside of the screen, but I don't use shadowborn so you cant see it.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2521320#Comment_2521320

    It honestly really is, I just wanted to post this here, because I know not everyone is being affected by the hacker problem, but my high mmr killer is facing hackers a lot and I am just tired of this and wish they did something to fix it because these people have been hacking for months maybe even longer without being banned.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2521295#Comment_2521295

    You are lucky, thankfully I never really get any killers hacking when I play survivor so I guess that's a +.

    Oh I see it now. I haven’t ran into that many hackers but it seems like a lot of people are. BHVR really needs to sort that out.

  • Shoulda played better

  • @JustWhimsical said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2520926#Comment_2520926

    Yeah I was hiding behind the exit gates since there is a new cheat apparently where all the survivors instantly heal when hit and it turned out I accidentally forced a hacker out, because he teleported on top of me and out of the exit gates lol. Though sadly there were 2 hackers this game, one I meet often and another that plays with him. I am sure if I showed the name people would be like oh that guy.

    Ahahahaha

    You actually played the cheater so hard

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2521334#Comment_2521334

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2521335#Comment_2521335

    Oh I see it now. I haven’t ran into that many hackers but it seems like a lot of people are. BHVR really needs to sort that out.

    Yeah it seems to be getting a little out of control.

  • Probably just has a better headset. Get outplayed ig

  • @JustWhimsical said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2521275#Comment_2521275

    I did, but at the same time is there much of a point to reporting them, I have seen these guys before it's 2 hackers and the last time I played against them specifically was last month and they are still hacking which is just sad do these guys ever get banned? The only thing different is that they have new hacks they wanted to use.

    That's an arse. Maybe a mod could give us a time-frame on how long between a report and action it takes on average then that may help understand the process more?

    Alternatively, maybe they found another way to use their ID on a different account using hacks. I'd imagine this will need to be a top priority for them with hacks.

  • He must've blinked aswell