A build that doesn't use Corrupt Intervention,PGTW and ruin?

It's different for every Killer, but what do you usually use?

Deadlock is fine, but I want to try something else.

I decided to exclude Surge because the killers I hire are special attack killers such as Hillbilly, Oni, Nemesis, and Executioner.

Comments

  • Maybe try Thana with Sloppy Butcher on Oni? It'll encourage survivors to heal even more and waste time with the healing penalty.

  • What exactly is your objective? Memes or semi-viable builds. Granted, you at least need corrupt to have matches where survivors don't have a head start.

  • I'm pretty pleased with Plaything, Devour, Thanatophobia, and Barbeque on my Pig. Those gens just don't get done if even one player starts doing stuff like panic runs

  • I just run brutal, enduring, and fire up to clean up pallets, walls, and gens. And BBQ, but that is not technically part of the build. I would probably add Bamboozle once I no longer need copious amounts of bloodpoints. To scale with fire up and make me feel like a survivor main!

  • Thrilling Tremors, Lethal Pursuer, BBQ...

    for the 4th perk you could use Brutal Strength, Surge, Oppression.

  • @nh1ze said:

    It's different for every Killer, but what do you usually use?

    Deadlock is fine, but I want to try something else.

    I decided to exclude Surge because the killers I hire are special attack killers such as Hillbilly, Oni, Nemesis, and Executioner.

    • NOED
    • Remember Me
    • No Way Out
    • Rancor

    Works for the majority of killers (mostly for 115% ones). Its a lot of fun, give it a try.


    • Devour Hope
    • Haunted Ground (or Undying)
    • Make Your Choice
    • Starstruck (or NOED)

    Also another nice and viable build which works well on most killers, but i've been using it mostly on Wraith.

  • My favorite build for Wraith is Dragon's Grip, Franklin's Demise, Hex: Devour Hope, and Discordance with All Seeing Blood and Coxcombed Clapper. If there aren't any items I swap Franklin's with Make Your Choice or Hex: Undying. My main goal usually is to just get Dragon's Grip value. Even if that means hiding near a regressing generator and waiting for someone to come by.

  • Lethal pursuer, infectious fright, knock out (replaceable not useful at all against groups), sloppy. Snowball builds are the only solution I've found against the insane fast gen speeds i've come against with some killers.

  • However you try to make use of it, you're putting yourself at a big time disadvantage if your build doesn't contain one of those perks.

  • hex: plaything is pretty good on all three of them (or just in general)

    my build on nemesis rn is plaything, BBQ, shadowborn (shadowborn is bad dont run it), and lethal pursuer.

  • I only have two Killers who dont use Corrupt Intervention (dont use Ruin or PGTW on any of them).

    Pig:

    BBQ, Enduring, Monitor&Abuse, Whispers

    Billy:

    BBQ, Whispers, Shadowborn, Enduring

  • Only for Nurse, but the build is Agitation, Starstruck, BBQ, and Haunted

  • Honestly I'm more upset with you for using the acronym PGTW instead of just calling it Pop than anything else.

    Literally had to look it up to see what you were talking about bc I've never heard or seen anyone call it by its acronym before ever.

  • Monitor, Sloppy, STBFL, Nurses on Deathslinger

  • I use BBQ, Enduring, Spirit Fury and Brutal Strength on my Pig and Wraith, who needs slowdown when you can just not care about pallets?

  • Sloppy Butcher

    Thanatophobia

    Lethal Pursuer

    Oppression

    I have a lot of fun with this as an alt build on Legion.

  • My Doctor build atm is

    -BBQ (Thrilling tremors is better if you hate bloodpoints)

    -Agitation

    -Starstruck

    -Deadlock


    The theory is down a survivor, take them towards where other survivors might be, Hook them, Static blast to reveal any survivor that is exposed nearby, then hunt them down.

    • Lethal Persuer so you get a better early game and push more people off generators.
    • No Way Out is a good slowdown perk that triggers after all generators are done.
    • Sloppy Butcher is a fine slowdown perk that requires zero maintenance but isn't very effective against good teams.
    • Discordance and Thrilling Tremors would help with pushing more people off generators.
    • Like you mentioned Deadlock is a good slowdown perk that requires zero maintenance and Surge is a good slowdown on M1 killers.
  • If you're not running strong slowdowns it's best to focus on snowball. Either run something like Undying+Devour+Haunted Grounds for instadowns or Lethal Pursuer + Infectious + Monitor for the slugging.