I’m hoping they don’t overkill Spirit.
Do I dislike current Spirit yes for me too much of her was lucky guesses. Her add-ons were too strong. Standstill mind game killed my soul. So I was so excited when they announced changes after strangling Hillbilly for a year plus. So add-on changes good, indication she’s phasing eliminating the standstill mind game amazing, dirt kicks up when she’s phasing hold up. The first two changes are safe changes. This third one needs to be tested extensively too make sure she’s not DEAD!!! Because no killer should be ruined.
Comments
Saving this comment for the future
It sounds too much on paper but I'll wait and see for myself... even though I don't have a PC to play the PTB
I certainly hope for an addon that either A) gives more time between the sounds playing and her actual movements or B) make it omnidirectional
???
People still have hatred for Legion because how their power used to work. So people who hated spirit probably still has hatred for her including me. Its just my opinion but i dislike spirit
Lmao
Did you just both assume & attack OP 'typical survivor whiner' and complain about common toxic...
It just show some will never be satisfied with any changes that would make the killer fairer.
If changes were made to gens, than gen defense perks would need to be looked at.
If she still being complained about then it the survivors who should adapt.
I’m sure will see “nerf spirit” threads again in a few months.
I give it a couple of days
They absolutely will. She is going to be really bad, wait until we see the add on changes, she'll get the Freddy treatment where her add ons do literally nothing.
Found the stretched res user lol
True. I hope some nerf on meta gen defense perks and slight buff on terrible gen defense perks too.
With some changes, I hope I erase prejudice like this game is some kind of repair simulator or generator protect simulator.
And? Wanna file a complaint at your next police station? Imagine trying to shame someone for using different resolutions. Get a grip.
Thana could use a little buff. Maybe bump it to 7 or 8 percent per injured survivor.
Imagine playing the victim while exploiting the game for a competitive advantage lmao. I'm done responding though, as it's off the thread topic.
You can't really compare Apex to DBD since they totally different games as Jago said but I like to add something to their argument to you. Apex doesn't also have a person whose power can be rendered completely useless bc of stretched res. Otz not long did a video that showed that a person with stretched res can reveal a Ghostface from behind a wall that a person with normal res can't. So I ask you how is that fair or balance?
link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTFFHUgQgks
Exploit? lmao get a grip, its just changing resolution. You are losing against survivors all the time because of other reasons than them having stretched res.
Ofc your are done, you have no points.
True