Can we increase perks to fix generators faster please?
Maybe buff prove thyself? It makes no sense that 2 or 3 people on a gen take that long to fix it.
I want to finish them quicker so I can loop more😁.
Or maybe 4 gens to fix instead of 5😎
/s
Maybe buff prove thyself? It makes no sense that 2 or 3 people on a gen take that long to fix it.
I want to finish them quicker so I can loop more😁.
Or maybe 4 gens to fix instead of 5😎
/s
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm confused. You said you want to finish them quicker, but you want the repair times to be longer?
Faster games means more games which means more bps overall😎
I'm... still confused.
Why do gens even exist? You can just climb over the wall.
Wat. if you do the gens EVEN FASTER, then you'll never see the killer. the game will be over in 3 min, everyone will get sub 5k BP and you're just back in a new queue to do the same thing over again. Like Mr K said, lets just add a perk that lets you scale the wall and just leave lmao
😂 is me after seeing this post.
If you look at their post history good chunk could be from them. They troll both sides.
I smell sarcasm.
And buff Dead Hard so it has charges and can be used 10 times in a chase!
That is more or less what keys are, no? All we need to do is buff the hatch to instantly spawn.
Just spawn the survivors in a game by themselves where all they do is just jog around the map for three minutes. If they keep a consistent heart rate between 120-150 then the entity just opens the gates for them. Rename the game to just "Jog by Daylight."
I really can't tell whether or not this is sarcasm/joking. It's counterintuitive enough to seem like the latter, since matches where the gens are done quickly end quickly and there's hardly any interaction with the killer at all.
Doing gens isnt fun🙁 the fun part is looping...faster gens means we waste less time doing the boring hold m1 and get straight to the chases😎
As soon as gens are done, Survivors leave.
There's no chases, unless you count staying in the exit gate to tbag.
But killers aren't real people who cares?🤑
That's essentially what trolling is, right? I mean, most of us have seen enough trolling that it's hard to find it entertaining anymore. I usually assume that a person who does it now is just younger and hasn't burnt out on it yet.