I dont get it, why cant people just be happy..

I get it, the game can be stressful but why are people so determined to 4k or always escape without taking into consideration of anything in the trial.

I just versed a 5k hour legion, no gen defense on mother dwelling, they got 9hooks 1k could (could of got 10hooks, 2k but got greedy and slugged and lost it)

This 5k hour legion against people on my team (pretty bad players imo, but their hours was very low) and me sweating my ass off to do well, yet when I say gg etc. He gets mad and entitled saying he should of won....

Like dude, legion, no gen defense on a huge map, no matter the skill that's a good game, why cant people just say gg or accept anything less as a win

Comments

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    I get it, the game can be stressful but why are people so determined to 4k or always escape without taking into consideration of anything in the trial.

    I just versed a 5k hour legion, no gen defense on mother dwelling, they got 9hooks 1k could (could of got 10hooks, 2k but got greedy and slugged and lost it)

    This 5k hour legion against people on my team (pretty bad players imo, but their hours was very low) and me sweating my ass off to do well, yet when I say gg etc. He gets mad and entitled saying he should of won....

    Like dude, legion, no gen defense on a huge map, no matter the skill that's a good game, why cant people just say gg or accept anything less as a win

    Why do you teabag?

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    Some killer players have the mentality that a 4k = balanced game for some reason. If survivors try to win as well then the game is unbalanced. Just look how the other day we had a post here suggesting survivors should start playing perkless, or how we were sitting at an almost 70% kill rate on the last stats and people still cry "omg killer is so hard".

    This goes both ways buddy:

    survivors who think they lost if a single survivor died or think the game is unbalanced if the killer tries to win.

    I mean you see it all the time on the forums let alone in game.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    Some killer players have the mentality that a 4k = balanced game for some reason. If survivors try to win as well then the game is unbalanced. Just look how the other day we had a post here suggesting survivors should start playing perkless, or how we were sitting at an almost 70% kill rate on the last stats and people still cry "omg killer is so hard".

    It isn't that they won. it is how they won and you can see that anyone can do it no matter the killers skill if they have enough experience.

    Just look at all the complaints about SBMM from all these people finally getting a dose of reality, because the survivors they get actually do gens, and look behind themselves in a chase.

    Each killer has a hard cap that skill cannot surpass. Only nurse truly lets a killer players skill determine the outcome of a trial with blight and spirit a close second. Everyone else? drop the pallet and hold W

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2510380#Comment_2510380

    This goes both ways buddy:

    survivors who think they lost if a single survivor died or think the game is unbalanced if the killer tries to win.

    I mean you see it all the time on the forums let alone in game.

    Yes, it goes both ways, but holy killer mains are crybabies. Kill rates were reaching the 70% and you see all the time people still crying about killers being too weak here.

    Idk where you're seeing these things. Basically any post here on these forums that suggests anything good for survivors is immediately filled with "git gud" comments. I never saw any team complaining that they didn't get a 4 man out, but I see all the time killer mains posting pictures of 2k and 3ks like that's a horrible result.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2510646#Comment_2510646

    How is my MMR not high if I win 80% of my games? Lmao. I've literally been playing everyday since SBMM started. Stop being delusional. As I said again, improve.

    Stream some trials, from lobby to end screen, like 3 or 4 in a row with a different killer each. I'm curious.

    When i see Otzdarva and OhTofu having 1k on a regular basis now, i doubt that 80% win is possible at top rank. As i have said, sure some of the players in the community don't consider them as great killers BUT still they are clearly stronger than 99% of the player.

    For exemple, in Battlefield 1, i'm top 0,5%-0,8% in everything (K/D, SPM, Kills/game, Kills/min) and when i join a server, any server, no matter the skill level of my opponents, i end up in the top 3 with a 3+ K/D.

    So if those streamers are part of the top 1% killers of DbD and often get 1K only while you see that survivors are mainly holding W to get the win, something is broken...

  • I will personally never say GG if a Killer needs to camp, tunnel or slug to get kills.

    I have complimented Killers that have honestly outdone me in fair matches. You got me in a corner I was not expecting, that was wonderful, we ended up both messing you and I was caught, that was nice, I ended up enjoying the match even if I loss, great game, I hope to find more players like them. In some games, some very silly things have happened and I end up laughing with the Killer about it... like either of us falling into a hole, I ending up jumping onto them... them throwing something at me and hitting someone else we didn't even know was there.

    I just suppose some people are so obsessed with winning every game that they forget this is, effectively, a game.

  • I personally prefer the game to be balanced for 2 kills and 2 escapes and I honestly don't mind getting no kills. However I don't like it when I lose not because of a skill thing but because of poor balance. On top of that for some reason people think it's cool to taunt at the exit gate.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2510556#Comment_2510556

    Good sportsmanship matters to some, such as myself. Why? Because I was somehow raised better than 99% of people which is a real shocker if you vaguely knew who my mother was. If she could manage it, anyone could, they just choose not to.

    It feels silly to say gg if it wasn't actually a fun game though. Of course on console it's almost not an option to say gg.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2510338#Comment_2510338

    You mean "gg ez" seriously i don't think i have played a single game where survivors were not toxic in the end game chat when they were on PC. I seriously mean it, i can't remember the last time people were just nice.

    It's always:

    • gg ez
    • Camper ,you suck
    • Tunneling, you suck
    • F you N-word
    • i can't believe you are rank 1
    • You are trash.

    Whether i win or lose, they always say some toxic thing.

    You know you can disable end game chat right?

    I haven't seen end game chat in forever - don't see the purpose of it. If someone wants to be racist or homophobic they can come to my stream and I just let others see their idiocy - then they get banned.

  • @JohnWeak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2510654#Comment_2510654

    Stream some trials, from lobby to end screen, like 3 or 4 in a row with a different killer each. I'm curious.

    When i see Otzdarva and OhTofu having 1k on a regular basis now, i doubt that 80% win is possible at top rank. As i have said, sure some of the players in the community don't consider them as great killers BUT still they are clearly stronger than 99% of the player.

    For exemple, in Battlefield 1, i'm top 0,5%-0,8% in everything (K/D, SPM, Kills/game, Kills/min) and when i join a server, any server, no matter the skill level of my opponents, i end up in the top 3 with a 3+ K/D.

    So if those streamers are part of the top 1% killers of DbD and often get 1K only while you see that survivors are mainly holding W to get the win, something is broken...

    Sure, can stream later.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2510556#Comment_2510556

    Good sportsmanship matters to some, such as myself. Why? Because I was somehow raised better than 99% of people which is a real shocker if you vaguely knew who my mother was. If she could manage it, anyone could, they just choose not to.

    so when you dont say GG you are not good raised by your parents lmao? sorry but that is stupid.

    eveytime you dont enjoy something you still need to say something good just to show you're well raised? and if not you're parents just failed rasing you? i've never read something stupid like that sorry mate

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    I get it, the game can be stressful but why are people so determined to 4k or always escape without taking into consideration of anything in the trial.

    I just versed a 5k hour legion, no gen defense on mother dwelling, they got 9hooks 1k could (could of got 10hooks, 2k but got greedy and slugged and lost it)

    This 5k hour legion against people on my team (pretty bad players imo, but their hours was very low) and me sweating my ass off to do well, yet when I say gg etc. He gets mad and entitled saying he should of won....

    Like dude, legion, no gen defense on a huge map, no matter the skill that's a good game, why cant people just say gg or accept anything less as a win

    They can if devs actually start punish toxic behavior like in League or other games. Players just get muted from chat. Here it doesn't feel like system works against toxic people.

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2510338#Comment_2510338

    Also, I'm the kinda guy that will always say gg even of you get a 4k. As long as there was no BM or toxic behaviour then youd get a gg from me (I'm on console though so I'm limited to who I can say gg to)

    Side note: if theres a toxic survivor on my team I'll be cheering you on to get him lol

    Haha same and on console as well. But most people have disables messages so you can't even write them a message.

  • Why would people not be happy? You answered it yourself; just accept that no matter what you had done, the game is so stacked against you... so take the L, your skill is quite irrelevant to achieving a win.

    Now imagine being a non 1000s of hours player and having to deal with it... the question here is rather; why are you so complacent to accept the situation you described?

    If you want a balanced game, a game which both sides at all times have a chance by their own performance and in the case of survivors teamwork to come out victorious... why wouldn't you be angry?

1 2 ›