Who is the most annoying killer?

Comments

  • Trapper.

    Hag, Deathslinger and Twins aren't far behind.

  • Trapper and Deathslinger

  • Hag, I'd genuinely rather face loads of Nurses and Spirits over a Hag.

  • Hag does not belong in Dead By Daylight

  • Twins by far, unless i happen to be in swf and run WGLF, then they are a joke and bully material

  • Hag

    You surprisingly dont have the most common answers on there,

    For most people it's either Spirit, Hag, Deathslinger, Doctor, etc.

  • As far as pure gameplay is concerned, Hag, Spirit, and Cannibal. They're the more annoying cousins of Trapper, Nurse, and Billy.

  • Spirit - results of a Nurse with way, way lower skill required.

    Freddy - game delay for just existing. I miss old Freddy, it was very interesting concept for a killer.

  • Hag always Hag. I hate her so much.

    @Luciferr_2nd said:

    Hag

    You surprisingly dont have the most common answers on there,

    For most people it's either Spirit, Hag, Deathslinger, Doctor, etc.

    @Apollos said:

    As far as pure gameplay is concerned, Hag, Spirit, and Cannibal. They're the more annoying cousins of Trapper, Nurse, and Billy.

    @Ssajbambusa said:

    Spirit - results of a Nurse with way, way lower skill required.

    Freddy - game delay for just existing. I miss old Freddy, it was very interesting concept for a killer.

    Rin just wants to be loved!

  • Doctor. He can take away everything survivors can potentially do except holding W.

  • Ghostface and blight are absolute snooze fests to go against

  • Nurse and spirit

  • Doctor.

    Spirit and Ghostface are pains too, but the Doc beats them to the finish.

    The static blast...too much screaming...madness tier 3...illusionary Doctors...bangs and visual pop-ups....it's all very annoying.

    I also regard him as the go-to low skill killer for darlings.

  • Oh i watched that baby dwight with a response time of 20 years for 3 minutes straight so now you will die instantly because you decided to play with bad teammates

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    Hag

    You surprisingly dont have the most common answers on there,

    For most people it's either Spirit, Hag, Deathslinger, Doctor, etc.

    I forgot to add her I honestly hardly ever get her so it just slipped my mind.

  • In the following order:

    Doctor

    Hag

    Trickster

    Spirit

    ---all others are more or less fine outside of Pinhead with Hoarder.

  • Bubba, I just despise him

  • Hag and spirit. Games against them are almost never fun, it doesn't help that the people that play them tend to be salt farming urchins that crawled out from under the local grease trap.

  • Hag, the single killer where you need specific item to counter his power + built-in camping + no-chases + busted add-ons + ...

    No killer can't be more stupidly designed than the ######### hag!

  • Twins. I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever had fun in a Twins game, no matter which side I was on.

  • Spirit. Coin flips aren't fun.

  • Although i hate spirit and blight, my absolute number one is Nurse.

    I don't understand how people would like pig and doctor to be nerfed when The Nurse is still in this game.

    Nurse is the worst designed killer in this game and is a living cheat in my opinion.

    Since the new SBMM is in dbd i face a lot of nurses and i asked one of them how they enjoy playing this terrible designed, broken killer.

    Their response was: ''who doesn't like easy wins? xD''

    I think this already tells you a lot about this broken killer.

    I just don't understand how people think this is even close to a fair killer.

    I think most nurse mains know she is broken, but they don't want to lose their (unfair) advantage.

    When you critizice nurse, most of them respond with something like: just get good, just break line of sight...

    The most hatefull comment i got was from someone in game that told me:'' you have to deal with it and stop crying about nurse.

    Noobs keep her stats low, and thats why she will will never gets nerfed.''

    I think what he was trying to say is that killers that want a challenge don't play nurse but play other killers (like pig) and because they can also win with less powerfull killers the (win) stats of that killers increase.

    At least that is what i think and i think thats why killers like pig gets nurfed for no reason.


    Sidenote: this is my opinion, please respect everyone's opinion and only comment if you are capable of doing this withouth hate or insults.

    Thank you!

  • I'm just casually doing my own business AND THEN THIS PIECE OF BACON JUST GOES VROOOOOM AT ME AND JUST DEMLOISHES ME.

    I don't really like Pig.

  • Legion is annoying and boring. Hold M1 simulator, even more than it already is.

    Other I'd say Huntress. Hitboxes are bullshit, many players (judging by their ping) play from Saturn I think (please, give us ping-lock) plus her humming at this point is the most annoying piece of music I've heard in a long time. I hate listening to her humming, seriously.


    (Plus Spirit, but she's bullshit on a whole another level)

  • Honestly this new Hellraiser killer is the king of annoying. His main ability is slowing you and halting progress. What's worse is with the right perk set up you can basically stop survivors from even trying to fix generators.

    Overall I wouldn't call him S teir, but definitely annoying.

  • Trickster,Doctor,The Cannibal,The Hillbilly,Nemesis

  • None are annoying, each are fun to play and play against.

  • i want to be the entity so i could delete Plague from existing

  • I'd rather play against anything other than Deathslinger. Very little actual player interaction going on there.

    Honorable mention goes to Hag though as her intended play style is just mind numbingly boring and has very little chases which is where the fun of the game is at. Seems this is where most the consensus is at as well.

  • Doctor. And Leatherface.

  • Bro 100% Nemesis or Doctor. Both induce me with so much rage when I realize it's them. Doctor's ability is so annoying and difficult to play against. While I do love playing as Nemesis, he is so dam annoying to play against in game.

  • Spirits or Bubba's. I know not all Bubba's camp but I've had so many that when I see one I just get ready for an unpleasant match.

  • Trickster. Just his design is annoying.

  • @SirGando said:

    Trickster. Just his design is annoying.

    How is his design annoying?

  • The Ghost Face, by a country mile. Every time I see that "Trick or Treat" reject costume I just want to dropkick him into the pit of eternal stench.

    Also, out of the 5 named characters in the question, why is Hillbilly there?!? Poor chap is one of the most fun to go against; especially if it is controlled by someone who knows how to play him well.

  • The only advantage hag has that shes not popular but anytime I see her I roll my eye and pray its not mint rag or make your choice "deehhe" Exposed

  • Idk why I voted big but Legion is probably more annoying because of the constant mending.

  • Huntress. I just dodged a hatchet but it hit the air and now im injured.

    Rework her or make hatchet hit validation

  • Bubba, he's annoying because he's the most boring killer to go up against, at least in my opinion

  • Hag and Cannibal.

    There is literally no chase with hag, just a big pool sign that says crouching only, violators will be sacrificed to a spider god.

    There is literally no saving with cannibal that is face camping. Even cannibals that don't usually face camp will face camp once all generators are done, which is reasonable of them. It's just his POS kit that I hate.

  • Wraith. You can't gain distance against him at all.

  • As I play survivor more and I get the wraith I noticed he is most likely to camp🙄

  • Blight. For some reason I can't vote. Oh, I did.

‹ 1 2