Shadowborn Nerfed?
Did the devs nerf shadowborn or am i just going crazy?
Did the devs nerf shadowborn or am i just going crazy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a bug. Unlisted changes are a bug unless the devs say otherwise. Pretty sure people have already reported it.
Its a bug. The Devs don't shadow-nerf things. If it were intentional, it would be in the patch notes.
About anything that changes your FoV is bugged.
FoV is a part of the game's balance so I don't think we will ever get an fov slider tbh
You're better off praying for the lotto like I do. Wishful thinking and Behaviour do not mix.
Devs, HOW DOES SHADOWBORN OF ALL PERKS GET BUGGED???!!!
They probably working against stretched res.
Oh my god I thought I was going crazy too. I knew there was something wrong with shadowborn.
Time to try out Pop.
Pop overrated.
Bamboozle activated.
A sad day for all Nurse mains out there 🤧
Just because I was on a Nurse vibe recently... Can't have ######### in the fog.
######### stole my shadowborn...
Anything with an fov increase is bugged...Legion's frenzy is bugged. They don't get the 15 degree fov increase.
Can't even tell that either of those pictures have fov increases. The killer fov is such a joke in this game.
There’s a friend of mine I think would love this game, but he refuses to play it because the killer FoV makes him feel ill. It’s really bad.
Yea lets nerf OP shadowborn
shadowborn is a perk though. stretched res is straight up cheating.
Make stretched res a perk and gg, my man.
Yeah, thats what I say.
Maybe if Shadowborn is bugged is because they are working on the whole Field of View system.
FoV in general is bugged. If you use Legion's Feral Frenzy you'll notice the FoV no longer increases. Must be a bug.