Fix the game please
until daybreak can fix pallet bugs and fix their servers, I won’t be playing dbd. I also feel that killers like the doctor and others are pretty annoying to play against.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unreal powers? Like getting cut in half with a chainsaw, snatched down off a meathook and then sprint-bursting away to heal yourself with a roll of ******* duct tape? Lmmfao. Whatever. Go take a nap...
lets just sum up your way of leaving dbd, servers are easy to deal with just leave if the killers ping is #########, pallets are better than they were before, and unreal powers... IS THIS GAME HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE TO YOU, doctor is an anti stealth killer, nurse is a chase ending killer(I can tell what he/she is saying here) hillbilly was made to apply map pressure, spirit is undead so she can split between worlds, Krueger can only kill you within your dreams, and wraith is a stealth killer like myers, if you cannot deal with killers then why did you play this game in the first place, for pallet vacuum?!?!?
There are no servers.
So I assume you play only simulator games.
Since everything else is unrealistic.
Means I can't even recommend civ 5.
"Childish"?
wat
Dead by Daylight Rated 18+, the Official site asks you to confirm your age:
"Childish"?
I'm mainly confused by the context of which they are using the word.
But yes, that too lol.
Bye.
Hope you find a nice game to play until we see you in a few weeks with the new chapter
BuT MiSs HuNtReSs MyErS aNd KrUgEr ArE bAsEd OfF oF rEaL sErIaL kIlLeRs AnD wHaT hApPeNeD iN rEaL tOwNs
(The caps are just a joke,but Kruger is based off of what happened with 10-15 people dying in their sleep, a kill count Kruger will not get in this game, myers is based off of a mass murder in a small town and the guy was never found)
And leatherface was based on himself (and Ed Gein added in). Last known location was a film recording of two cops being murdered on camera by him. He was never found again
leatherfaces story is wrong in the film, leathery boi in real life was a chef cooking humans
I think a majority of people come to this realm because of its fictional flavor. It may not be for you and that's okay. The Entity will miss you.
myres was based of a kid who looked empty inside,leather face was based of ed gein and one of the directors thinking of killing all the people in the line he was in with a chainsaw because it was to long and fredy krueger was based on a little boy who was scared to go to sleep because he might die and did die.
haha yeAH
Im okay I just expressed my feelings towards the game.
Yes, there is some bugs and the hitboxes are a bit weird but I don't think there's anything about killers that needs to be changed.
@AyDoggie I agree if they can fix hit boxes and make pallets drop faster (killer can lunge through pallet) that would be great.
Its an horror game not bully simulator. You are supposed to be weak in a 1v1 scenario since its an asymmetrical game. If you don't like it there are tons of symmetrical games out there. This been said, bye have fun in any other game
I work with a lot of special needs kids and they coaxed me into trying Minecraft and Roblox (not kidding or being sarcastic).
The games were fun, but fairly simplistic. Not my cup tea but if you struggle with this (and it seems like you do struggle with the steep learning curve), you may want to give those a shot. There are TONS of mods for them too.
It might be more your style.
@Attackfrog Thanks for the suggestions. Luckily, I have been able to reach P3 claudette and lvl 1 twice so have a lot of experience. I have just had many experiences where I feel something unfair happened, such as lag switchings or hit boxes or killers teleporting through pallets. The developers need to fix these things especially since the game has been out for 2 years now.
Lag switches is something I can agree with...I have had a few even as killer. But I suppose you have that in a lot of multiplayer games. I wasn't being condescending either with my mention of roblox.
One kid was showing me some version or mod where it was pretty much a stalker game....just overly simple mechanics, compared to doc/hag/pig trials in this game. Sounds like you have been around the block here and I agree that there are still some tech issues it seems.
@Malakir > @Malakir said:
What are you talking about? Im not playing victim. You continue to be rude and not even discussing the topic.
@Attackfrog I still enjoy this game sometimes but there have been times where I experienced things which I think were ridiculous and should be fixed already.
"I don't like the game so I quit for reasons"
That's not a topic this is an attention thread otherwise you would've not done a thread like this but just leave. You want to get attention especially seeing how you respond and make sure to quote only one thing not necessarily the last or more productive one (which I attached and ignored) so yeah, I you don't like he called out would be fantastic for your part don't make these posts in the first place
I'm rude? Yeah I am, with everyone and I think most of the guys/girls that interacted with me know that. I'm rude with anyone especially when someone seek attention, you should know if you share something you have to interact with different points of views and if you quote only one thing out of me and ignore what I said about that """""topic"""""" I'm gonna call you out
What's wrong with The Game? That's one of my favorite maps, as an immersed Survivor, and as Killer with really good headphones.
But other than that, I don't see a need to change anything about the killers and their powers. Survivors right now are OP.
CORRECTION: The only TRUE STORY that really happened is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the only killer in DBD based on Real life events!!!! GOD you guy's really are DUMB!!!! Every other killer has a made up story, created by whoever, FICTIONAL.
Cry Baby killer go play a game and get off the forums so my team can wreck your A$$
CORRECTION: The only TRUE STORY that really happened is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the only killer in DBD based on Real life events!!!! GOD you guy's really are DUMB!!!! Every other killer has a made up story, created by whoever, FICTIONAL.
awwwww......this guy must be one of the whiney baby killers that my dbd wreck teams wrecks everygame. go take a nap Felicia!!!! lol. Dont listen to these idiots they do lean towards the killers. But dont matter they can still all get F'd!!!!!!