Why isn’t it ever Kate getting her butt kicked in the trailers?
title. ^
p.s: yes I do not like Kate. You can blame her cult fanbase 😭
I’m just kidding, don’t lynch me.
title. ^
p.s: yes I do not like Kate. You can blame her cult fanbase 😭
I’m just kidding, don’t lynch me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killers heard her PTB scream when hooked and have steered clear ever since.
Kate is ridiculously overrated.
Cause Kate is cute. While Dwight is just punished for his sins of hiding in lockers.
Thats because kates best girl. Every killer knows to avoid her or they lose simping privileges.
Because she's ugly. I wouldn't punish my weapon by hitting her either.
I only see the original survivors in the trailers. Maybe thats why.
I would love to see that and I like Kate.
Leaving the thread slowly and never looking back.
It should be Jeff
At least then people will acknowledge he exists
Nobody wants to see Kates butt getting slapped.
... :>
Wasn't Felix in the RE teaser?
Kate 100% always has Iron Will and Dead Hard. She probably escaped the killer and made it to a pallet.
Yeah, in the Teaser, but not in the Trailer.
But you also see David in some Trailers, despite not being one of the "original 4".
Because Kate is not a Dweet.
Meg was in the trailer. The only non origial survivor i can think of in a trailer that wasnt released with that chapter was Dave in Legions. At least i think it was Dave.
She already had her face turned ugly with the character rework. We don't need any more losses please..
Had to change my main to Cheryl and Feng full time 😭
Because Kate is a cutie.
After her rework she isnt....a trailer material to say the least